Author Topic: New D-block diss to G-unit  (Read 942 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
New D-block diss to G-unit
« on: October 15, 2005, 03:15:36 AM »

'EclipZe

Re: New D-block diss to G-unit
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 03:26:18 AM »
we'l is it just me or well; D-Block bores the shit outta me  ::)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 03:52:08 AM »
^^^yeah theyre getting boring with all the gunit disses,just like Game is

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 06:25:36 AM »
Game Disses where as good as any classic diss.
United Arab States

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 06:32:00 AM »
^^^yeah theyre getting boring with all the gunit disses,just like Game is
co-sign

Elevz

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 06:43:26 AM »
I like Sheek, but this was boring. D-Block should've responded by putting out ONE mixtape and come strong like Game did with 300 Bars & Youknowwhatitis III. Right now, we're just like "what, ANOTHER diss?" while 50 and them are only ignoring D-Block right now.

This doesn't even deserve to be on a mixtape. I just hope it won't end up being on his album.

ABN

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 06:51:00 AM »
only person from D-Block that i wanna hear respond is Styles coz he goes off hard as fuck when he´s pissed at someone. he might take it a lil far though(sayin he was happy Aaliyah died and that he was gonna rape Beans and kill his kids etc). but Sheek is starting to bore me and i´m also starting to get tired of all of these diss records but thanks to 50 Cent i guess we have to get used to it coz he´ll certainly make more Piggybank type of songs to create a buzz for himself or his artists.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 07:41:22 AM »
Props,nice track.

'EclipZe

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2005, 09:49:13 AM »
only person from D-Block that i wanna hear respond is Styles coz he goes off hard as fuck when he´s pissed at someone. he might take it a lil far though(sayin he was happy Aaliyah died and that he was gonna rape Beans and kill his kids etc). but Sheek is starting to bore me and i´m also starting to get tired of all of these diss records but thanks to 50 Cent i guess we have to get used to it coz he´ll certainly make more Piggybank type of songs to create a buzz for himself or his artists.

HAPPY WHEN AALIYAH DIED ? :|

that goddamn midget

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2005, 09:57:43 AM »
we'l is it just me or well; D-Block bores the shit outta me  ::)

its just you! D-Block kats are maad nice! G-Unit are the boring ones...I wanna fall asleep when I listen to 50 and Banks...  :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

ABN

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2005, 10:59:09 AM »

that goddamn midget
yea i have that joint somewhere(on a burnt cd), i don´t remember the exact line but it was something like this "as far as that bitch that sang rock the boat/to me it´s just one less bitch in a Roc-A-Wear coat". i prolly got some of it wrong but it´s obvious he was talkin about Aaliyah. Jada also said "y´all niggaz keep fucking with Kiss/i see to it that you visit your man´s bitch/so we can find out if the gates are pearly/bang bang D-Block gang nigga early" and that was right after Aaliyah died and Dame and Aaliyah were engaged so.......

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2005, 11:00:25 AM »

that goddamn midget
yea i have that joint somewhere(on a burnt cd), i don´t remember the exact line but it was something like this "as far as that bitch that sang rock the boat/to me it´s just one less bitch in a Roc-A-Wear coat". i prolly got some of it wrong but it´s obvious he was talkin about Aaliyah. Jada also said "y´all niggaz keep fucking with Kiss/i see to it that you visit your man´s bitch/so we can find out if the gates are pearly/bang bang D-Block gang nigga early" and that was right after Aaliyah died and Dame and Aaliyah were engaged so.......

lol, that's heartless

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2005, 12:17:17 PM »
maybe i would pay more attention to D-Block if Jadakiss didn't exist.. man he sucks

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2005, 12:17:34 PM »
yeah like crooked im still waitin for them dblock cats to release an album
lookin forward to styles' album. damn he  shouldve marketed his single"can u believe it "better durin the summer cuz that track was a summertimie banger and he wouldve definietly gotten more exposure cuz thats the type of track thatll appeal to the mainstream
looin forward to sheeks and j hood. hoods a freakin beast on the mic

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2005, 12:23:41 PM »
nice track