Author Topic: From Wcrydaz!! 50 says he will end Dre if he works with Game!!! Westcoast what!  (Read 5301 times)

WestCoasta

fuck, this is great news

hopefully Dr. Dre doesn't do music with him anymore and does shit with others  8)

GangstaBoogy

lol some of yall dont know the bizness. especially that cat that said 50 will make more money without interscope. jimmy iovine owns interscope and geffen (and plays a major roll with universal). he's rich as fuck and got hella connections. being against jimmy iovine will make your career disapear (ex: benzino)

but i dont think its gonna go that far. 50 will just throw another lil fit on some radio stations then make his next (wack) album and continue his career on g-unit/interscope
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
fuck, this is great news

hopefully Dr. Dre doesn't do music with him anymore and does shit with others 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
uuhhhhhh...there really is nothing I can say about this that yall haven't already said. :eh:
what the hell.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck 50.

the only reason i didn't belive curtis jackson wasn't gonna fall off was because of Dre.
Without Dre who he got?
doesn't have good beats
dosen't have interscope.
He's become enemy #1 in NY.
shrunken balls from all those steriods has made him a grumpy man.
DJ whoo kid is gonna do wonders for your career ::)

fuck, this is great news

hopefully Dr. Dre doesn't do music with him anymore and does shit with others 8)

Trauma-san

It doesn't come down to "Can 50 make it without Dre?" or "Dre will have time to work on somebody else's album" or "his albums won't be any good without Dre"

What it comes down to is, this is straight up disrespect to a man who not only is *THE* legend in hiphop right now, but is also the only reason 50 cent ever blew up in the first place.  50 would have made it on his own, because he's a hard worker (or was!)... but he owes the huge success he saw to Dr. Andre Young.  For him to just flip on Dre for some bullshit beef he has going with some other child from Compton, just shows what a low life, disrespectful piece of shit 50 cent is.  Dre's his fucking DADDY if Dre tells him to go kiss Game's ass he better do it. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
It doesn't come down to "Can 50 make it without Dre?" or "Dre will have time to work on somebody else's album" or "his albums won't be any good without Dre"

What it comes down to is, this is straight up disrespect to a man who not only is *THE* legend in hiphop right now, but is also the only reason 50 cent ever blew up in the first place.  50 would have made it on his own, because he's a hard worker (or was!)... but he owes the huge success he saw to Dr. Andre Young.  For him to just flip on Dre for some bullshit beef he has going with some other child from Compton, just shows what a low life, disrespectful piece of shit 50 cent is.  Dre's his fucking DADDY if Dre tells him to go kiss Game's ass he better do it.  

Real shit

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
uhhm there is no word that he is planing to leave interscope

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i guess its almost official then that dre and 50 r gonna have beef in the near future ;D

BWNY

• Lil Geezy
don't bite the hand that feed you :scarface: listening to the audio and snitchy says that on the movie he is doing....going to do a nude seen....
« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 12:25:34 AM by BWNY »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shit, dude must be dumb as FUCK! Actually say anything like that about Dre? Not only perhaps the biggest figure in the industry right now, but also the man who writes your checks fool!

Man, I somewhat hopes this happens. With all the family Dre got behind him, from past to present - 50 will see that when you diss Dre you diss yourself.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I think ALL that needs saying to this is...

[Verse - Dr. Dre]
Niggaz is so gangsta, Niggaz is thugs
Niggaz'll spend their whole life peddlin drugs
Slanging dope in hopes of one day bein able
To own their own label and give the game up
Some niggaz came up, some just didn't
That's just the way it is, if it ain't meant it, it just isn't
Some niggaz'll get money and pay niggaz to back em
So they can act up, feel comfortable, and rap tough
And that's as backwards, cuz them niggaz just gone keep coming back
And that's when extortion happens
You struggle to get free, I know how this shit be
You deal with anything to live legitimately
But you gone find if you do get in this industry
It's best to do business with me than against me

Niggaz get behind mics and ain't even MC's
Niggaz get on MTV just to diss me
This shit don't even piss me off
I'm laughin all the way to the bank...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I bet this is just a way to help promote Game, 50 and Detox. I doubt 50 even said it. But if I were Dre i'd kick game back to where he belongs, with the other talentless rappers, who haven't paid their dues.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hmmmmm 50 really said that?? Lets just hope Dre really takes it personal and stop doing business with 50. It's sad to see how all that qui9ck fame got 50 thinking he's really better than all other artists out there, while he cant even properly read (i saw him reading a part of his new book on television, he was reading it out loud like a 12 year old kid)

MasB

• Lil Geezy
This is good news i hope this means no 50 on DETOX

Okka

Fuck 50, Dre don't need him and by the way, Dre would kill 50 lyricaly  8)