Author Topic: hilarious shit w/ some kid that was on adoption program on LA tv  (Read 311 times)

We Fly High

you know how they usually have those adoption special things on the news channels, where they like highlight one kid for people to adopt..

they were doing some black kid today, like 10 years old, and they were asking him what he wants to be when he grows up

"a rapper"

who is your favorite rapper and who do you want to be like?

"DMX"

hahahhaha. shit was hilarious. little does he know what the fuck DMX has been up to.

E. J. Rizo

Re: hilarious shit w/ some kid that was on adoption program on LA tv
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 02:01:34 AM »
you know how they usually have those adoption special things on the news channels, where they like highlight one kid for people to adopt..

they were doing some black kid today, like 10 years old, and they were asking him what he wants to be when he grows up

"a rapper"

who is your favorite rapper and who do you want to be like?

"DMX"

hahahhaha. shit was hilarious. little does he know what the fuck DMX has been up to.
hey leave him alone he got to meet the dodgers ;-)

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 02:03:05 AM »
I see crack in his future
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 02:19:33 AM »
least he didnt say yayo

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 04:23:09 PM »
...or 50.

I can imagine a 10 year old boy in a furcoat, golden chains hanging from his neck. Like 50 he doesnt open his mouth to speak and then says:'...whoever said growing up was a slow process wasn't talking 'bout me,I'm gonna be a P.I.M.P.! At 14 I'm gonna be at the candy shop for just a little bit of disco inferno,with my niggaz Long Fuck,Boney Creo and Void Shanks!'
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..