Author Topic: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......  (Read 2290 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......
« on: October 18, 2005, 06:59:52 PM »
Who saw the footage on CNN, Fox News, etc from this past weekend. In Toledo, there was a march by a small group of Nazis who had come to protest crimes commited by black gangs against white people. Anyway, for some reason the blacks in the city began rrioting: attacking police officers, looting stores, burning down houses, etc. It was crazy.

Someone post the video footage......

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 07:09:18 PM »
I wonder why they riotted ::)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 07:13:07 PM »
No one knows.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 07:14:51 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,172477,00.html

Click on the video files on this page. They don't show the worst stuff, but you can get an idea. In one of the videos, you can see a bunch of black people surronding an ambulance and throwing rocks and bricks through its windows.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 07:16:18 PM »
They rioted because the Nazi's were allowed to protest, as in given permission.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 07:23:57 PM »

So why attack police officers and ambulances, and loot stores and set them on fire?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2005, 07:26:07 PM »
all that does is give those individuals in the riot a bad image and displays no lack of respect for authority or the community whether they were black white green anything.

i have many black friends.  i hate nazis.  they have the right to march.  however stupid it may seem, they have the right for a peaceful protest or march and have permits demonstrating that.  certain people, who were not pleased should have taken care of the situation in a more respectful and professional manner.  lighting businesses on fire and attacking municipal workers is not what should have went down, and its reasons like this that stereotypes are strong within certain communities.  the nazis won here, they didnt even have to protest and some blacks, im not saying all blacks, im sure this was a very minor precentage of the population in toledo, but the nazis won because look what happened.  this mass of people rioted and acted like assholes, and savages in their own community.  its terrible that they are given the right to march, but the nation of islam and farakkan can do the same thing.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 07:27:09 PM »

So why attack police officers and ambulances, and loot stores and set them on fire?

you're one of the dumbest people I've ever come in contact with.  what exactly do you do for a living? 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 07:32:25 PM »
There was going to be a counter and peacefull rally, but some idiot gangters decide to riot. 

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 10:15:30 PM »

you're one of the dumbest people I've ever come in contact with.  what exactly do you do for a living? 

LOL

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 10:28:37 PM »
Who saw the footage on CNN, Fox News, etc from this past weekend. In Toledo, there was a march by a small group of Nazis who had come to protest crimes commited by black gangs against white people. Anyway, for some reason the blacks in the city began rrioting: attacking police officers, looting stores, burning down houses, etc. It was crazy.

Someone post the video footage......

reminds me of some comedian i saw on tv once...

"Black people riot because of political injustices against them....White people riot when their favorite Hockey team wins..."

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2005, 10:30:28 PM »
all that does is give those individuals in the riot a bad image and displays no lack of respect for authority or the community whether they were black white green anything.

i have many black friends.  i hate nazis.  they have the right to march.  however stupid it may seem, they have the right for a peaceful protest or march and have permits demonstrating that.  certain people, who were not pleased should have taken care of the situation in a more respectful and professional manner.  lighting businesses on fire and attacking municipal workers is not what should have went down, and its reasons like this that stereotypes are strong within certain communities.  the nazis won here, they didnt even have to protest and some blacks, im not saying all blacks, im sure this was a very minor precentage of the population in toledo, but the nazis won because look what happened.  this mass of people rioted and acted like assholes, and savages in their own community.  its terrible that they are given the right to march, but the nation of islam and farakkan can do the same thing.
u got a point there but at the same time i dont think correct me if im wrong but i dont think noi and farrakkan when protestin are say extreme out right racist shyt about whites like nazi foos say about blacks

i think black people are just fed up with the bullshyt. me personally im black dont think  shyt ever going to change especially the deep negative views the whole world has about the black race unless this whole world is destroyed and shyt starts from scratch  over again and that the only way.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 11:00:59 PM »

u got a point there but at the same time i dont think correct me if im wrong but i dont think noi and farrakkan when protestin are say extreme out right racist shyt about whites like nazi foos say about blacks

i think black people are just fed up with the bullshyt. me personally im black dont think  shyt ever going to change especially the deep negative views the whole world has about the black race unless this whole world is destroyed and shyt starts from scratch  over again and that the only way.

farrakkan did say he beleived that white people were created by a black scientist and are an inferior race on tv . i'm not 100% where he got that idea from but i have heard him say shit like that and other stuff that is equal to what the nazi's are sayin

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 11:18:51 PM »
Those niggas shoulda ran up in your house too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2005, 02:01:15 AM »
what people (assuming we count Cwalker as an actual person) dont understand is...this country has a past with every race within it. Its past with Black people is very...very negative. Black people over the decades have seen that when they speak...no one, including the government listens. So, normal human behavior would force you to create a new way to be heard. Yeah, it might sound crazy...but when youre not so narrow-minded as Cwalker you learn to see things from others perspectives. This wasnt a group of white people marching. It was a group of Nazi's. Very different thing. The whole idea of this organization is to hate other races, and in America the race they target the most would be Blacks. Sure, maybe the Black folks shouldnt have rioted the way they did. They should have beat the shit out of every one of those Nazi's to within an inch of their lives. Comparing Farrakhan to these fuckers is ridiculous. Yeah, he might have some prejudice views...i wouldnt argue that. But it is nowhere NEAR the same thing. His whole motivation isnt based on racism like these little pussy Nazi's are. Whats crazy is people like Jake who would compare the two. Youd be able to stand side by side with Farrakhan...he'd probably even shake your hand. The Nazi's would call you a stupid wetback and wish you were dead. I dont see how they are the same.