Author Topic: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......  (Read 2352 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2005, 05:47:08 PM »

LOL now you want to respond to posts that are way off topic... Stop being a bitch and respond to the original discussion.  You said the Million Man March is a hate march.  I'm still waiting on your explanation.

Who organized and sponsored the Million More March?

When you answer that question, you will answer your own question.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2005, 12:53:25 PM »

LOL now you want to respond to posts that are way off topic... Stop being a bitch and respond to the original discussion.  You said the Million Man March is a hate march.  I'm still waiting on your explanation.

Who organized and sponsored the Million More March?

When you answer that question, you will answer your own question.

You want a make a statement, then you outline the explanation cuz I'm not doing your work for you.  This is juvenile. Seriously, if you're gonna try to make a point then stop taking advantage of your computer screen to dodge substantive debate.  Everytime you get stuck you try to change subjects and given that online discussions don't occur in real-time you make a simple discussion over one statement take weeks, when you could have responded directly in one post.  Obviously your just hoping to drag small discussion out so long that no one even cares about your answer anymore.   

Look at yourself in this thread.  How many posts did you waste putting words in my mouth?  What did that accomplish?  Nothing.  Now you make another bullshit claim to deflect the orginal discussion, and I call you on it, and you waste a few more posts deflecting.  You obviously take the time to come on here, read, and post.  So why not write a real response instead of acting like a lil bitch? I don't even know why you respond to me, its clear you don't care to have a real discussion.  All your doing on this is acting like an immature bigot by wasting my time and yours repeatedly writing responses that are either off topic, nonsensical, or a complete waste of time.  You could have settled this one point almost a week ago, but you've refused to.  Really you should be ashamed. 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2005, 07:09:57 PM »
Maybe you need to re-read some of your own posts, Ant. In this thread you have resorted to namecalling by calling me a bitch, brought up what I do for a living, then made  personal attacks against my job after you found out what I do. it sounds to me like you are the one who avoids the subject at hand and takes the discussion to a more juvenille level. You don't see me name calling or making personal attacks do you?

Now Ant, as usual you conveniently chose to ignore my quesation. So I will ask again: who sponsored and organized the Milllion More March? Please don't dodge the question or resort to namecalling this time.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2005, 08:27:11 PM »
Oh Man.

The American Nazi Party has a peaceful protest.

Cwalker's response 'hey they have a right'.  Ok Fine but u never mention that it was a hate march

Louis Farrakhan organizes a million man march that brings up these issues
Unity
Spirituall Values
Eduaction
Economic Development
Political Power
Repreations
Prison Industrial Complex
Health
Cultural Development
Peace

And your response.  It's a hate march.

BRILLIANT!

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2005, 10:43:16 PM »
Whos dissing Mexicans  >:(

:bandit:

Sikotic™

« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2005, 11:29:59 PM »
Oh Man.

The American Nazi Party has a peaceful protest.

Cwalker's response 'hey they have a right'.  Ok Fine but u never mention that it was a hate march

Louis Farrakhan organizes a million man march that brings up these issues
Unity
Spirituall Values
Eduaction
Economic Development
Political Power
Repreations
Prison Industrial Complex
Health
Cultural Development
Peace

And your response.  It's a hate march.

PWNED!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2005, 02:39:28 PM »
Maybe you need to re-read some of your own posts, Ant. In this thread you have resorted to namecalling by calling me a bitch, brought up what I do for a living, then made  personal attacks against my job after you found out what I do. it sounds to me like you are the one who avoids the subject at hand and takes the discussion to a more juvenille level. You don't see me name calling or making personal attacks do you?

Now Ant, as usual you conveniently chose to ignore my quesation. So I will ask again: who sponsored and organized the Milllion More March? Please don't dodge the question or resort to namecalling this time.

Wow this is really pathetic dude.

1. I call you names because your posts are so ignorant and immature thats silly trying to talk to you in a mature manner.  If you were able to stop being arrogant bigot I wouldn't be so inclined to call you names, but as it stands you are one of the top bigots on dubcc.  Either you or Trauma take top prize and I tend to think your even worse than he is.

2. You just wasted yet another post talking about nothing instead of trying to address the topic at hand. 

It's really not that hard dude.  I've known who organized this thing the whole time.  I had a few friends that went to it even.  But I'm sick of playing your bullshit games.  If you want a make a real argument why the million man march is a hate march by all means do so.  You think you're the bigger man, then go ahead and prove it.  Right now its obvious that alll you're doing is trying to shift the discussion somewhere else.