Author Topic: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......  (Read 2293 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2005, 06:30:43 AM »
Comparing Farrakhan to these fuckers is ridiculous. Yeah, he might have some prejudice views...i wouldnt argue that. But it is nowhere NEAR the same thing. His whole motivation isnt based on racism like these little pussy Nazi's are. Whats crazy is people like Jake who would compare the two. Youd be able to stand side by side with Farrakhan...he'd probably even shake your hand. The Nazi's would call you a stupid wetback and wish you were dead. I dont see how they are the same.

you shouldnt downplay farrakhan like this.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2005, 07:15:07 AM »
they sould have killed a couple a nazis  ;D

make a good action today,kill a nazi!

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2005, 07:34:34 AM »
Nazi's have rights too... oh... wait, I forgot this is the new America.

Lemme tell you the awful little secret.  Liberals (who what, 90% of blacks ARE liberal democrats) believe in FREEDOM! They yell about it, gimme back what you owe me, I wanna be FREE! ... but they don't want YOU to be free. 

They don't want NAZI'S to be free, because they don't like the Nazi's.  They don't like Nazi's, because Nazi's are assholes.... so Nazi's shouldn't be free.  That's the same fucking mentality that started slavery, but these dumbasses out in the streets are too stupid to see that.  Literally.  They're fucking idiots.

Second, They don't attack the Nazi's, because the police protect them.  So instead, they burn buildings down, riot and bust up ambulances, and misdirect their anger, because they're incapable of having a rational discussion.

The Nazi's want these dumbasses to riot and act like fucking monkeys in the street, because then they can point at them and say "see, black people are inferior".  The black people in THIS mess rioting in the streets, were inferior in my opinion, because they got played by a bunch of fucking Nazi's. 

Remember, democrats want freedom for everyone... as long as you're not racist, conservative, or anything else they don't like. 

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2005, 11:33:04 AM »
Remember, democrats want freedom for everyone... as long as you're not racist, conservative, or anything else they don't like.

Wow freedom for everyone as long as your not racist hmmmmmm damn u makin it seem like thats such a bad idea country w/o racism

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2005, 11:57:20 AM »
What Trauma said...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2005, 12:37:49 PM »
I dont get how this can turn into a democrat/republican debate.  There was a planned counter rally to the Nazi's doing their peaceful protest.  Just that some IDIOT GANGSTERS who probably do not even vote went all stupid and began to riot. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2005, 02:03:13 PM »
Trauma killed this thread... even I can't make a better post, in this thread.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2005, 03:55:25 PM »

You're an idiot.  How do democrats try to deny conservatives freedom?  No one is specifically targetting the freedom of conservatives.  You don't even know what the fuck a conservative is.  You just know what modern day republican pundits tell you conservatives are. 

It's not conservative to be pro-racism.  Real conservatives fought against racism a hundred years ago.  Modern day wanna-bes think its cool to diss black people cuz Limbaugh likes to do it. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2005, 04:33:01 PM »

Wow freedom for everyone as long as your not racist hmmmmmm damn u makin it seem like thats such a bad idea country w/o racism

It's a fucking horrible idea.  If you're a racist, you have the right to be free to be a racist.  EVERYBODY should be free, not just the people you want to be free.  How is this hard to grasp? 

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2005, 04:35:44 PM »
I dont get how this can turn into a democrat/republican debate.  There was a planned counter rally to the Nazi's doing their peaceful protest.  Just that some IDIOT GANGSTERS who probably do not even vote went all stupid and began to riot. 

They were black, right?  How do blacks vote?  90% Democrat.  Their reaction to the Nazi's is inline with their political beliefs.  Freedom for ME, no freedom for who I don't like.

In general, liberals are immature and don't have a grasp on concepts like freedom being for everyone, etc.  In America, it was the conservatives who abolished slavery, it was the southern democrats who had race problems linger on for decades and decades in the south.  Southern Democrats were the ones running around burning down churches, etc... it doesn't surprise me that you've got a group largely constructed of liberals running around denying Skin Heads and Nazi's their right to a protest. 

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2005, 04:37:23 PM »
can we just leave it at a bunch of field niggas went crazy as usual and shit was bad? theres nothing relating to liberal/conservative ideals blah blah blah jus stop. Trauma had a reat point, even tho it didnt really have to do with the situation on the street. lets not turn this into a right left bitch fest.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2005, 04:46:42 PM »
The Southernd Democrats switched political parties because they felt betrayed by the Democratic party and joined the Republican party during the Civil Rights era

Back then the region that you were apart of represented your ideas more than your political party, obviously today it is the other way around.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 04:48:57 PM by Mr. Pink »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2005, 06:05:13 PM »

you're one of the dumbest people I've ever come in contact with.  what exactly do you do for a living? 

I'm an accountant.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2005, 06:12:18 PM »
I dont get how this can turn into a democrat/republican debate.

That helps people simplify and desensitize a very complex and difficult situation that goes back hundreds of years of frusteration, misunderstanding, and the tension from it. Fact of the matter is, none of this has anything to do with politics. You know it, I know it, cut the bullshit because it's ridiculous.

Oh and LMAO @ the fear Farrakhan puts in the hearts of people.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2005, 07:35:32 PM »

They were black, right?  How do blacks vote?  90% Democrat.  Their reaction to the Nazi's is inline with their political beliefs.  Freedom for ME, no freedom for who I don't like.

In general, liberals are immature and don't have a grasp on concepts like freedom being for everyone, etc.  In America, it was the conservatives who abolished slavery, it was the southern democrats who had race problems linger on for decades and decades in the south.  Southern Democrats were the ones running around burning down churches, etc... it doesn't surprise me that you've got a group largely constructed of liberals running around denying Skin Heads and Nazi's their right to a protest. 

You're an asshole.  Why the hell are you now fighting for the right to be racist?  It's really telling when you see people fighting for the rights of bigots.  You seem to have a closer affinity to nazis and KKK members than you do to America's black population, really odd for someone that is supposed appreciate hiphop music and culture.  Did you ever bother listening to tupac?  You're mind is missing so much common sense its a wonder your able to even make enough to put food on the table.  Really you deserve to get your ass beat.