Author Topic: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......  (Read 2291 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2005, 08:26:05 AM »
trauma spits the truth

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2005, 09:10:19 AM »
The fact of the matter is racism does offend people, but so does Michael Moore. You can't go around and put a gag on something just because you don't agree with it. Might as well be living in Cuba if that is the case. EVERYBODY has the right to demonstrate and protest as long as they keep it within the boundries and laws. If the Nazis were beating the shit out of the blacks, then it would be a hate crime and that is against the law. Just as the blacks going around, rioting and looting. Those actions themselves aren't hate crimes, but it's an unlawful protest against the Nazis. I don't like the fact that the Nazis were demonstrating, but this is America, and it is a land that is built on freedom.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 09:12:22 AM by $ »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2005, 10:36:15 AM »

Where did I make that claim?

Up above. You are the typical left winger that wants to censor and ban anyone who has a different opinion. 

LOL. quote me then.  I said the opposite moron are you really that dumb?

Let me requote myself....

"Do I think we should punish everyone who has a racist thought or ideology? No. A large chunk of this country is racist in some way.  Even fuckin minorities are racist towards other minorities sometimes.  It's just human nature.  But there is a big difference between having racist prejudices and voicing support for a group that attempted to genocide an entire culture."

You're the dickheads coming on a hiphop message board choosing to defend the rights of nazis yet simultaneously attempting to denigrate the black population.  It's not that hard to grasp really.  I'm calling you an asshole for siding with nazis - I never called for a ban against nazi ideology.   Stop making shit up... if people wanna be Nazi's then thats their business... just because they have that freedom doesn't mean KKK and Nazi's can't be called assholes.  If you're in the KKK or call yourself a nazi, you're free to do so, but still an asshole in my book...

With that in mind, its disgusting to hear someone on this form align themself with the most racist demographic in America... that was my point... got it?  really dude, you and you're political brethren are the gayest motherfuckers on this board, hiding behind you're keyboards spouting bullshit all day... how many times are you gonna waste posts fabricating things I didn't even say to make yourself feel better?  You're a bitch and you need to recognize it, and the only reason u ever can get away with being such a bitch is cuz ur behind a computer screen.  keep that in mind.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 10:46:14 AM by Ant »

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2005, 11:28:10 AM »
^ its funny the way you state things, just like a politician. your basically twisting our words to make it seem that if we believe that in this FREE country were we have the right to FREE asembly and believe that all organazitions can FREELY do wat they gotta do as long as they aint hurting anyone, physically, if we beleive that, and say that Nazis should be allowed to have their assembly, then we sdie with the nazis. I am not racist and def not a nazi, but those nazis deserve to have the same freedom of speach and assembly as me and u, wether they will use it to spread their fucked up thoughts which i dont agree with. DOnt you get it, freedom of speach protects the kind of speach you dont like, not the kind you like. So quit callin people racist and nazis just cause they are protecting our freedom of speach.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2005, 12:35:07 PM »
Im sure the government would punk a group of muslim extremists if they decide to have a peaceful protest. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2005, 12:55:04 PM »
^ its funny the way you state things, just like a politician. your basically twisting our words to make it seem that if we believe that in this FREE country were we have the right to FREE asembly and believe that all organazitions can FREELY do wat they gotta do as long as they aint hurting anyone, physically, if we beleive that, and say that Nazis should be allowed to have their assembly, then we sdie with the nazis. I am not racist and def not a nazi, but those nazis deserve to have the same freedom of speach and assembly as me and u, wether they will use it to spread their fucked up thoughts which i dont agree with. DOnt you get it, freedom of speach protects the kind of speach you dont like, not the kind you like. So quit callin people racist and nazis just cause they are protecting our freedom of speach.

What the fuck are you talking about... seriously, some of you should really be embarassed at the stupidity of your posts.  I don't even know who you are, but you're post makes you look like you're not even intelligent enough to read simple english. 

Let me requote yet again... "I'm calling you an asshole for siding with nazis - I never called for a ban against nazi ideology.   Stop making shit up... if people wanna be Nazi's then thats their business... just because they have that freedom doesn't mean KKK and Nazi's can't be called assholes."

So yeah, basically I've come across yet another jackass, that gets to sit behind a computer screen perpetually putting words in my mouth in a vain attempt to discredit what I've written.  Its really fuckni kinda humorous, because sure you can hide behind your keys and act like arrogant know-it-alls, but knowing that you and your gay friend have to put words in my mouth makes it quite obvious that you're both insecure lil bitches.  The nature of discourse on this board is beyond pathetic, when you idiots aren't using mindless insults as you're main form of argument, you have to fall back on making shit up.  It's humorous cuz at the end of the day, we both know that you're bullshit wouldn't fly in real life, but no worries, you got a screen in front of you so feel free to put more words in my mouth, or fall back on calling me names so you can maintain your cyber dignity even tho its quite obvoius you're an ignorant lil bitch and I don't doubt for a second that you recognize I speak the truth no matter how many times you try to pretend otherwise.  If you weren't ignorant lil bitches you'd give real opinions instead of making stuff up, but thats a rarity around here.   

J Bananas

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2005, 01:06:20 PM »
^^^
right...it's everybody else and not you. :'(

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2005, 01:50:27 PM »

What the fuck are you talking about... seriously, some of you should really be embarassed at the stupidity of your posts. I don't even know who you are, but you're post makes you look like you're not even intelligent enough to read simple english.

Let me requote yet again... "I'm calling you an asshole for siding with nazis - I never called for a ban against nazi ideology. Stop making shit up... if people wanna be Nazi's then thats their business... just because they have that freedom doesn't mean KKK and Nazi's can't be called assholes."

So yeah, basically I've come across yet another jackass, that gets to sit behind a computer screen perpetually putting words in my mouth in a vain attempt to discredit what I've written. Its really fuckni kinda humorous, because sure you can hide behind your keys and act like arrogant know-it-alls, but knowing that you and your gay friend have to put words in my mouth makes it quite obvious that you're both insecure lil bitches. The nature of discourse on this board is beyond pathetic, when you idiots aren't using mindless insults as you're main form of argument, you have to fall back on making shit up. It's humorous cuz at the end of the day, we both know that you're bullshit wouldn't fly in real life, but no worries, you got a screen in front of you so feel free to put more words in my mouth, or fall back on calling me names so you can maintain your cyber dignity even tho its quite obvoius you're an ignorant lil bitch and I don't doubt for a second that you recognize I speak the truth no matter how many times you try to pretend otherwise. If you weren't ignorant lil bitches you'd give real opinions instead of making stuff up, but thats a rarity around here.

nobody is siding with nazis, they are siding with the freedoms given to us in the constitution and the fact that those freedoms are given to EVERYONE.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2005, 02:44:25 PM »
who doesnt understand that everyone is free, which is why our country is great.

they have a NAACP for black college students.  there aint no white only college funds.  because that would be racist wouldnt it.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2005, 03:08:20 PM »
who doesnt understand that everyone is free, which is why our country is great.

they have a NAACP for black college students.  there aint no white only college funds.  because that would be racist wouldnt it.
i dont think u understand how much white people have it some much better than other people. Its like why would u need such an organization for? You guys havnt even been thorough half of the shyt black people have faced over the years and still are facing cuz shyt aint ever goign to change. But i really i dont see why white people would need such a thing. maybe its just me

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2005, 03:10:05 PM »
I find it so fucking funny that nobody was saying that the American Nazi Party shouldnt be protesting. 

Everybody on this board agrees on this.

The Nazi Party had a right to protest
The Nazi's beliefs are a bit twisted
The ones who rioted in Ohio are fucking dumbasses

oh btw white people can take advantage of scholarships.  Every student can take advantage of scholarships u just gotta look around to see which one you can apply to

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2005, 05:43:29 PM »

nobody is siding with nazis, they are siding with the freedoms given to us in the constitution and the fact that those freedoms are given to EVERYONE.

That is beyond the comprehension of leftists like Ant. They think that freedom should only apply to people who think like them. Why do you think that the most oppressive and restrictive countries like China and Cuba are run by left wingers. If Ant had his wishes that is what America would be like.

By the way, Ant is getting thrashed in this thread.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 05:50:13 PM by CWalker187 »

WestCoasta

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2005, 05:59:43 PM »
the nazis won here, they didnt even have to protest and some blacks, im not saying all blacks, im sure this was a very minor precentage of the population in toledo, but the nazis won because look what happened.  this mass of people rioted and acted like assholes, and savages in their own community

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2005, 06:54:33 PM »
A lot of people really didnt understand what Ant stated.

This is what made people jump all crazy after Ant
You're an asshole.  Why the hell are you now fighting for the right to be a racist?  It's really telling when you find people fighting for the rights to be bigots.  You seem to have a closer affinity to the nazis and KKK Members than you do to America's black population

Trauma was called an asshole because Ant believed that he was FIGHTING for the right to be a RACIST.  Unless Ant doesnt have the right to call Trauma an asshole, there is nothing in this statement that says he wants to ban the protest from the American Nazi party.

I guess since most of you guys viewed Ant as this liberal pest that u guys just wanted to jump on him right away.

And to Cwalker, STFU about China and Cuba...i dont even think we need to bring up examples of extreme right wingers do we? 

Eihtball

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2005, 07:33:58 PM »
That is beyond the comprehension of leftists like Ant. They think that freedom should only apply to people who think like them. Why do you think that the most oppressive and restrictive countries like China and Cuba are run by left wingers. If Ant had his wishes that is what America would be like.

By the way, Ant is getting thrashed in this thread.

First of all, I've said before that you're an idiot.  Anyone can throw out examples; whether or not you can put them in a context is what's relevent to a debate like this.  Yeah, there are bad left-wingers.  Big deal.  There are also right-wing countries that are oppressive.  You act as though there's a correlation between leftism and oppression vs. rightism and oppression, when there is none.  You're a stupid fucking kid who needs to stop reading GOA bullshit.

Second, why the fuck are you on a hip-hop site anyway?  Considering hip-hop has a history of embracing left-wing doctrine, how could you possibly listen to it seriously?