Author Topic: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......  (Read 2294 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2005, 09:13:20 PM »
actually.  cwalker is marching through a hip hop community and being blatantly racist.
seems just like the nazis walkin through primarily black toledo

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2005, 02:35:16 PM »

How is the million man march a hate march?

Who organized and sponsored the Million Man March?

By the way, it is funny up above that you were complaining about people using insults instead of staying on topic. How many times have you called me names instead of address the subject at hand. Or get personal like attacking me foir being an accountant (as if that isnt a prominent, respected career). Just because you have no arguement doesn't mean you can resort to childish name calling and juvenille attacks. You never see me do that.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 02:38:56 PM by CWalker187 »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2005, 02:38:04 PM »
actually.  cwalker is marching through a hip hop community and being blatantly racist.

Do you even know what the hell you are talking about? That area of Toledo had been a primarily Polish area until blacks started moving in and commiting lots of crime against the Polish residents. The Nazis were there protesting the attacks on white people.

There is nothing racist about me. I am 100% against any racial discrimination and believe all people should have equal rights. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2005, 05:07:34 PM »

How is the million man march a hate march?

Who organized and sponsored the Million Man March?

By the way, it is funny up above that you were complaining about people using insults instead of staying on topic. How many times have you called me names instead of address the subject at hand. Or get personal like attacking me foir being an accountant (as if that isnt a prominent, respected career). Just because you have no arguement doesn't mean you can resort to childish name calling and juvenille attacks. You never see me do that.

LOL. Me calling you ignorant, and bigotted isn't name calling.  You are an ignorant bigot.  You might argue it's unfair to call you a bitch, but IMO you are a bitch too.  You take advantage the nature of online discourse to throw a discussion off track whenever you start losing, and repeatedly tried to put words in my mouth to pretend like you were actually refuting me.  So yeah, you're a bitch.

Take this current post for example.  You got caught claiming bullshit, i.e. that the million man march is a hate march.  Then when you got called on it, you try to send the discussion in another direction. 

Anywayz, how is the Million Man March a hate march? Please explain.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2005, 06:43:30 PM »

Anywayz, how is the Million Man March a hate march? Please explain.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2005, 07:14:09 PM »
As I asked above, but you guys conveniently chose to ignore:who organized the Million More March?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2005, 07:30:37 PM »
Unity, Spiritual Values, Education, Economic Development, Political Power, Reparations, Prison Industrial Complex, Health, Artistic/ Cultural Development, Peace

Which of these ideas praise hate towards other races?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2005, 07:43:11 PM »
As I asked above, but you guys conveniently chose to ignore:who organized the Million More March?

You don't answer a question with another question.  Seriously dude, quit playing games.  If you have a reason to call the Million Man March a hate march then by all means explain it.

J Bananas

« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2005, 10:21:43 PM »
what does c walker care he's not even an American, he wishes he was sooo bad it hurts him when he confronts the fact he's just some two bit foriegner dazed by the American dream. what a sad sad boy.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2005, 02:30:50 AM »

and you also cant yell "Fire" in a crowded movie theater...there are always limits to "freedom of speech". How fast do you think the police would break up a "protest" by a bunch of young black men in Beverly Hills? you and your Nazi friends dont deserve to live outside with the humans.

Black people had a hate march a few weeks ago in Washington DC, so what are you talking about?

wasnt exactly a "hate march" now was it? there isnt ONE minority organization with the history for hate that the Nazi's or KKK has in this country.  :stupid:

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2005, 02:32:26 AM »

Do you even know what the hell you are talking about? That area of Toledo had been a primarily Polish area until blacks started moving in and commiting lots of crime against the Polish residents. The Nazis were there protesting the attacks on white people.

There is nothing racist about me. I am 100% against any racial discrimination and believe all people should have equal rights. 

lol

arent you polish? i could have sworn i saw that on here before.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2005, 07:10:29 AM »

LOL its really funny reading your posts. The things you are preaching about black people, dont tell anything about black people they just show how stupid you are. Its so obvious that you are jealous for what ever reason.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2005, 01:23:11 AM »

LOL its really funny reading your posts. The things you are preaching about black people, dont tell anything about black people they just show how stupid you are. Its so obvious that you are jealous for what ever reason.

Here is why:

I don't really "measure up" to the black guys.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2005, 02:13:49 PM »

Here is why:

LOL that was exactly what i was thinking. He has to put other people down to make himself feel better about himself. It just shows what a pathetic pussy he is.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2005, 11:20:26 PM »

Here is why:

LOL that was exactly what i was thinking. He has to put other people down to make himself feel better about himself. It just shows what a pathetic pussy he is.

im tellin yah...i coulda sworn there was a post on here sayin he was Polish. i mean cmon...these are the same people who invented screen doors on submarines and ejection seats on helecopters...no wonder he's a moron.