Poll

Which album did you enjoy more?

DPG- The Saga Continues II
DJ Quik- Trauma
Warren G-  In the Midnite-Hour
All them dudes are washed up

Author Topic: West Coast fans speak: Saga Continues II, Trauma, Midnite Hour???  (Read 765 times)

WestCoasta

Re: West Coast fans speak: Saga Continues II, Trauma, Midnite Hour???
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2005, 03:00:15 PM »
some of you are such faggots

calling all of those weak  ::)

it's been said before, are you expecting another Dogg Food or Rhythm-al-ism or something?  :grumpy:

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2005, 03:27:30 PM »
1. trauma
2. hustlas handbook
3. midnight hour
4. saga continuez

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2005, 04:05:00 PM »
 :grumpy: I know its sad how west coast rap fans think that a cd is no good if doesnt equal something like Dogg Food or rhytymalisim. Man How can we shine as a west coast when our own west coast fans dogg the cd's our west coast artits put out. Its a damn shame. As for me I liked all 3. THERE WILL BE NEVER BE ANOTHER DOGG FOOD!!!!! This seems to be a harsh reality that sum of these rap fans just dont seem to get. When most of these fans that are dissing guys like Quik DPG and GDUB, are probably the same people that skim thru the music. AND HOW CAN ANYONE SAY TRAUMA WAS WEAK??? QUIK PUT THAT ALBUM TOGETHER LIKE A STORY!!! TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN PEOPLE AND STOP SKIMMING!!!! ATG everyone hated cuz Kurupt didnt spit like he used to, and yeah i think that kind of succs, but he did rap about some real shit and talk about some real shit....a real fan would see that....thats all im saying is stop hatin and living in the golden era of west coast rap and start really listening to the music, then maybe you wont think it is weak....

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »
yea I agree. You cant trust those guys opinions. There opinions switches like faggots all the time. Calling quik, dpg, or warren g new releases wack...get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. It may not be dogg food or rhythmalism, but it is definitely not wack. Too much haters. By the way I have to check out mack 10's new album...seems to be alot of good reviews for this one.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2005, 04:56:28 PM »
:grumpy: I know its sad how west coast rap fans think that a cd is no good if doesnt equal something like Dogg Food or rhytymalisim. Man How can we shine as a west coast when our own west coast fans dogg the cd's our west coast artits put out. Its a damn shame. As for me I liked all 3. THERE WILL BE NEVER BE ANOTHER DOGG FOOD!!!!! This seems to be a harsh reality that sum of these rap fans just dont seem to get. When most of these fans that are dissing guys like Quik DPG and GDUB, are probably the same people that skim thru the music. AND HOW CAN ANYONE SAY TRAUMA WAS WEAK??? QUIK PUT THAT ALBUM TOGETHER LIKE A STORY!!! TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN PEOPLE AND STOP SKIMMING!!!! ATG everyone hated cuz Kurupt didnt spit like he used to, and yeah i think that kind of succs, but he did rap about some real shit and talk about some real shit....a real fan would see that....thats all im saying is stop hatin and living in the golden era of west coast rap and start really listening to the music, then maybe you wont think it is weak....
couldn't have said it better

Their opinions switches like faggots all the time. Calling quik, dpg, or warren g new releases wack...get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 05:01:03 PM by We$t Coa$t »

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2005, 06:06:21 PM »
The DPG album is the best outta all 3.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2005, 07:47:57 PM »
some of you are such faggots

calling all of those weak  ::)

it's been said before, are you expecting another Dogg Food or Rhythm-al-ism or something?  :grumpy:
I agree with that.  I'm satisfied with Trauma, the new DPG, and Mack 10.  Nothing else can hide the fact that Warren put out a shitty album.  Its levels below even Take A Look Over Your Shoulder

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2005, 07:55:35 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2005, 11:17:49 PM »
truama was dope, i actually liked mid-nite hour too... but i was REALLY impressed with trauma.  and this is coming from someone that had never heard of quik before dubcc :-[

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2005, 04:18:24 AM »
truama was dope, i actually liked mid-nite hour too... but i was REALLY impressed with trauma.  and this is coming from someone that had never heard of quik before dubcc :-[

:o

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2005, 04:33:46 AM »
1. trauma
2. saga continues II
3. midnite hour

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2005, 09:02:30 AM »

:o

wow

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2005, 10:46:46 AM »
Trauma takes the cake, no doubt. It's on a whole other level compared to everything I've heard in a long time.

Mid-Nite hour is cool too, though in my opinion the beginning of the album lacks something. It's like the whole thing doesn't get rolling at full speed fast enough. Still, a dope album.

I've only heard a couple tracks from the DPG album, and those couple tracks weren't enough to get me excited about the project. I guess that pretty much sums it up for that album.

Mack 10? I want to get this. It's sitting in the shelf of the record store I go to right now. Problem is, I'm too broke to buy it.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2005, 03:51:08 PM »

I've only heard a couple tracks from the DPG album, and those couple tracks weren't enough to get me excited about the project. I guess that pretty much sums it up for tha

Cmon I expect more out of you!!! only heard a few tracks!! LISTEN TO THE WHOLE CD!!!!!! STOP SKIMMIN!!