Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 285775 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1035 on: March 26, 2006, 09:38:30 PM »
Slow down for Kwame? I don't think so. 7-7 bitches. Over 65% shooting the last 14 games. 8) Odom is finally the second scorer the lakers need. I'm starting to feel good about the playoffs. Too bad the lakers probably won't get the #6 spot. Fuck it. I'll take Phionex.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #1037 on: March 26, 2006, 11:01:29 PM »
LAKERS KEEP THE W COMMING...WON 4 IN A ROW BABY...NEXT GAME WLL BE THURSDAYZ SO THEY WILL HAVE A GOOD REST!!!!!!!!!

GO LAKERS MOTHERFUCKER 1 LUVV 4 MY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wcsoldier

« Reply #1038 on: March 27, 2006, 12:07:53 AM »
Slow down for Kwame? I don't think so. 7-7 bitches. Over 65% shooting the last 14 games. 8) Odom is finally the second scorer the lakers need. I'm starting to feel good about the playoffs. Too bad the lakers probably won't get the #6 spot. Fuck it. I'll take Phionex.
Nobody knows what can happen in the Playoffs, especially with Kobe and Phil. I don't think top teams will be happy to face us. Plus ok, we are 0-2 against the Suns BUT;
                                                  1) Both times there were the 2nd of back to back games
                                                  2) Both times it wasn't when we were of the peak of our B-Ball
                                                  3) IT's THE PLAYOFFS , nothing to do with the regular season. Playoffs are about great players steppin it up in key plays and adjustements during the serie..... Need I to name whose our coach and clutch player ?.................

acbaylove

« Reply #1039 on: March 27, 2006, 02:54:00 AM »
Like i said before, wins learn to win, so keep them coming.. we gotta continue this winning streak as much as possible, cause it's making us confident about our possibilities, and it's all about ourself. We got the tools, we can make it hard for the Suns in the PlayOffs. Oh, and i gotta give props to Kwame and Lamar again: that's the real difference between having them 100% and having them at 50%, like we've had 'till feb.

keepin_it_real

« Reply #1040 on: March 27, 2006, 03:10:14 AM »
Spurs gonna be tough, but if they stay on this roll they on, and Kwame continues his strong play of late we can take em.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1041 on: March 27, 2006, 11:03:58 AM »
Nice game to watch, no pressure, just a nice smooth relaxing game...Defense was lacking in the first half, but we picked it up as the game progressed...As for Kwame, what was I saying when everyone was making "Kwame is such a loser" threads?...It happened, exactly what I said, exactly how I said it...Next is the Spurs...PeACe

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1042 on: March 27, 2006, 11:55:50 AM »
Spurs are gonna be tough, good thing we got  a few dayz off to prepare

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

rik

« Reply #1043 on: March 27, 2006, 02:17:47 PM »
Spurs are gonna be tough, good thing we got  a few dayz off to prepare
If they play them like the last game they met it should be koo.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1044 on: March 27, 2006, 04:21:07 PM »
Lamar & Kwame = Next great 1-2 punch in the NBA j/k ...props to Lamar for always looking for Kwame 8)

Lakers going for their 5th straight win on thursday.   Fuck the Spurs ;D 8)

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0N5CAB02HU4XM1HDJLKJ6AJ9NP  -- Hornets vs Lakers

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1MPPMTT86H3EU1D3BCQ28UCUJH  --- sasha does something stupid  ;D :laugh: 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1045 on: March 27, 2006, 04:46:48 PM »
Lamar & Kwame = Next great 1-2 punch in the NBA j/k ...props to Lamar for always looking for Kwame 8)

Lakers going for their 5th straight win on thursday.   Fuck the Spurs ;D 8)

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0N5CAB02HU4XM1HDJLKJ6AJ9NP  -- Hornets vs Lakers

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1MPPMTT86H3EU1D3BCQ28UCUJH  --- sasha does something stupid  ;D :laugh: 8)
props on the vid as usual homie, lol @ sasha

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1046 on: March 27, 2006, 05:14:50 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/    Funny how everyone except  Kobe haters think kobe is the MVP ::)

acbaylove

« Reply #1047 on: March 27, 2006, 05:48:53 PM »
The only thing that will prevent him from getting the MVP is the small number of wins of the Lakers this season. If we had a 55-60wins record..........

acbaylove

« Reply #1048 on: March 27, 2006, 05:51:07 PM »
Mar 27, 2006 6:57pm ET
Lakers' Bynum Injures Ankle
"Andrew Bynum became the latest to go down, sitting out Sunday's game against New Orleans because of a sprained right foot and ankle," writes Mike Bresnahan of the LOS ANGELES TIMES. "He was injured while playing in a two-on-two game with other players after Saturday's practice at the team training facility."

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1049 on: March 27, 2006, 05:54:13 PM »
^^^ Don't trip...

The sprain was diagnosed as mild to moderate, and he might be available to play Thursday against San Antonio. The next Laker game after that is Friday in Seattle.