Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 286051 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1200 on: April 05, 2006, 04:47:51 PM »
so whens the next laker game? predictions on the outcome?

Next game is tomorrow @ Denver...Lakers should take it with the rest they've been given...Also, Kobe has a chance to pass Elgin Baylor's franchise record of 23 games with 40+ points tomorrow. Kobe vs. Carmelo...It's gunna be on TNT as well for you out-of-towners...Should be a good one.

damn should b really good,dont we got a chance of mayb playin them in the playoffs or am i totally off?
hopefully Kobe fucks em up,the crowd gonna probably b dissin him cuz its Denver n thats where that white hoe was from  >:(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1201 on: April 05, 2006, 04:51:33 PM »

Next game is tomorrow @ Denver...Lakers should take it with the rest they've been given...Also, Kobe has a chance to pass Elgin Baylor's franchise record of 23 games with 40+ points tomorrow. Kobe vs. Carmelo...It's gunna be on TNT as well for you out-of-towners...Should be a good one.

damn should b really good,dont we got a chance of mayb playin them in the playoffs or am i totally off?
hopefully Kobe fucks em up,the crowd gonna probably b dissin him cuz its Denver n thats where that white hoe was from  >:(
LOL at the white hoe/Denver thing. And the chances of playing Denver in the playoffs are getting slimer each day. Unless Memphis or the Clippers lose a several games it looks like the Lakers are going to play Phionex.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1202 on: April 05, 2006, 04:52:58 PM »

Yes...We have a chance of playing them in the first round if we finish ahead of Memphis (who are 3 games ahead of us) and capture the 6th seed. We also have a chance of playing them in the 2nd round, if we make it to the 2nd round as a 7th seed and they make it as a 3rd (which is the more likely scenerio). We also have a chance of gaining home-court advantage over them in the playoffs if we win tomorrows game... 8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1203 on: April 05, 2006, 04:58:11 PM »
Im Looking foward to those games against the Suns :baseballbat: :psych: :scarface:  We're going to see if the Lakers could hang with them or not.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1204 on: April 05, 2006, 04:59:17 PM »
Im Looking foward to those games against the Suns :baseballbat: :psych: :scarface: 

lol yea those games should b sick too

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1205 on: April 05, 2006, 05:01:08 PM »
Im Looking foward to those games against the Suns :baseballbat: :psych: :scarface:  We're going to see if the Lakers could hang with them or not.

I see it this way...They're lacking big-men...They're lacking interior defense...They're lacking ANY true team defense...Kobe steps it up in the playoffs...The playoffs slows everything down, and that's an advantage to us. That leads me to this conclusion:

We're going to see if the Suns can hang with us or not.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1206 on: April 05, 2006, 05:04:41 PM »
Im Looking foward to those games against the Suns :baseballbat: :psych: :scarface: 

Im Talking about the Games we got against them in the Regular Season not the playoffs..  Lakers play them on the 7 & 16 of April (<---that shit is going to be on ABC :o 8))  ..If we could beat them at staples and keep it close at their home i think the LAkers could beat them in the playoffs, Plus , they play no defense,that means kobe will avg 45 ppg in the 1st round ;D 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1207 on: April 05, 2006, 05:06:13 PM »

Im Talking about the Games we got against them in the Regular Season not the playoffs..  Lakers play them on the 7 & 16 of April (<---that shit is going to be on ABC :o 8))  ..If we could beat them at staples and keep it close at their home i think the LAkers could beat them in the playoffs, Plus , they play no defense,that means kobe will avg 45 ppg in the 1st round ;D 8)

yea ,im done school on the 12th so i can prolly watch the game on the 16th   :)

WestCoasta

« Reply #1208 on: April 05, 2006, 05:07:16 PM »
Kobe is G to a T, every shot he hits is smooth as fuck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1209 on: April 05, 2006, 05:07:24 PM »

I'm almost positive we'll win at least 1 of the 2...In the playoffs, we'll shock EVERYONE vs. the Suns (if we stay a 7th seed).

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1210 on: April 05, 2006, 06:46:37 PM »
On ClubLakers.com, most fans thing we don't have a chance agianst the Suns. I think we'll suprise people. I can't wait to see.

Anyway, got tomorrow's game against Denver on record. It will be a good game. Denver is a better team now than when we played them at the beginning of the season. It will be a good one. We can't let them get all those lobs liek before.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1211 on: April 05, 2006, 07:02:42 PM »
You know i had to do this...

Dedicated to NIK and all the homies who supports the Lakers:
http://rapidshare.de/files/17239116/Kareem_Rush_6_3s.wmv.html

I Forgot how Staples Center gets during the playoffs. A 1 year playoff drought is way to long. Alot of pain and suffering this past year  :laugh: :laugh:  :P Im Glad we're back. And the next time the Lakers miss the playoffs will be 15 years from now when Bynum Retires  :rock: :raisetheroof:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1212 on: April 05, 2006, 08:39:39 PM »
On ClubLakers.com, most fans thing we don't have a chance agianst the Suns. I think we'll suprise people. I can't wait to see.

Fuck those pessimists...Check out this optimism on lakersground.net:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=21197&start=0

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1213 on: April 06, 2006, 08:21:05 PM »
Sloppy first quarter for the Lakers. Hopefully they left all the shityness in the first quarter.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #1214 on: April 06, 2006, 10:33:11 PM »
Lakers making the comeback & forcing OT. Kobe showing why he's the best player in the league 8)