Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 285831 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #1305 on: April 09, 2006, 11:39:12 PM »
The Lakers have a 30-7 record in the last 37 games between the games. ... Their overall record against the Clippers is 126-43.OWNED .. ;D ;D  

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=260409013

8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1306 on: April 09, 2006, 11:55:21 PM »
nice,how much points did Kobe get in the 4th quarter today?

17, 38 overall, he couldn't keep his 40+ pts streak alive. he had 4 straight games with 40+ Points. 8) That shit was funny when kobe hit that shot in Cassel's face w/ 1 minute left in the game and kobe taped Cassel in the butt. LOL OWNED!

BTW, The clippers have only won, 1 season series against the Lakers in 30 years, that's how much we Own those losers.

And they're only going to have a better record then us for the 4th time in 30 years, and that's only b/c the Lakers were rebuilding 13 years ago and rebuilding now.

But props to the clippers for having a winning season for the 1st time in 14 years  ;D :loser: :loser: :loser: oh ,and making the playoffs for the 4th time in 30 years  :loser: :loser:  And making it to the playoffs for the 1st time in 9 years  ;D :loser: :loser: :loser:

ecrazy

« Reply #1307 on: April 10, 2006, 12:08:11 AM »

But props to the clippers for having a winning season for the 1st time in 14 years  ;D :loser: :loser: :loser: oh ,and making the playoffs for the 4th time in 30 years  :loser: :loser:  And making it to the playoffs for the 1st time in 9 years  ;D :loser: :loser: :loser:

whats with the hate? mad cuz the lakers are Hanging on to even making the playoffs, and they are going to get destroyed by The Spurs (u better hope u play the suns)
No Need To Hate, i dont hate the lakers, why all the hate on the clippers?
Jealous that theres a better team in LA? seriously dude, why all the hate?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1308 on: April 10, 2006, 12:14:12 AM »
You really have no idea how big of a joke you are ,do you? It's imposible to talk Laker B-Ball with a homer like you. Instead of talking about what we could do to improve the team, you dickride the losers that has helped the Lakers be a 500 team....Way to lower your stantards,fag.

Now go run and put on your clipper jersey ,the game is about to start in a couple of hours, you FAKE ASS LAKER FAN. I will always support my team. And if i want to talk about a player that's hurting my team, i will, i don't care if HOMERS like you get butt-hurt.

How big a joke I am? We'll see...

As for a Clipper jersey, never sported anything but Laker gear in my life...Laker jerseys, jeans, shoes, hats...Never no other team, though when I watch basketball, Clippers are the team I like 2nd after the Lakers (as I'm from LA), but it's not close though, it's Lakers for me all day every day...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1309 on: April 10, 2006, 12:28:46 AM »
You're the clippers, there's no such thing as "Clippers best team in L.A."  You guys are pathetic losers & always will be. Nothing about Staples Center says Clippers..

There's a Magic Johnson Statue outside of Staples Center.

The name of the street outside of Staples Center is called Chick Hearn.

The color of the seats are purple.

We got the championships banners / Retired Jerseys hanging @ Staples Center. L.A. will never be a Clipper town as long as the Lakers are competetive and have Superstars Like Kobe dropping 81 pts on teams and making NBA History / Emtertaining the Fans........, DEAL WITH IT

The only people that respect you are Laker Haters (teeGay, 7 even, h cottie) You have to have more then 1 good season to get respect from REAL NBA FANS, you're not even going to win 50 games, The clippers have never won 50 games. Next season everything will be back to normal, Lakers will be on top and Clippers will be below us,,,The same thing happened about 15 years ago when Magic got sick, The Clipps were better then us for 2 straight season's  and then everything went back to normal.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 12:30:33 AM by Inglewood Ave »

WestCoasta

« Reply #1310 on: April 10, 2006, 01:12:18 AM »
You're the clippers, there's no such thing as "Clippers best team in L.A."  You guys are pathetic losers & always will be. Nothing about Staples Center says Clippers..

We got the championships banners / Retired Jerseys hanging @ Staples Center. L.A. will never be a Clipper town as long as the Lakers are competetive and have Superstars Like Kobe dropping 81 pts on teams and making NBA History / Emtertaining the Fans........, DEAL WITH IT

OWNED!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #1311 on: April 10, 2006, 01:18:46 AM »
not to worry clippers fans. 1 day i will buy the team and bring them back to san diego
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #1312 on: April 10, 2006, 01:28:59 AM »
Like I said the last time these teams played...
Won again 8)
Fuck the clippers. They will always be the Lakers' bitch.

ecrazy

« Reply #1313 on: April 10, 2006, 01:29:26 AM »
You're the clippers, there's no such thing as "Clippers best team in L.A."  You guys are pathetic losers & always will be. Nothing about Staples Center says Clippers..

The only people that respect you are Laker Haters (teeGay, 7 even, h cottie) You have to have more then 1 good season to get respect from REAL NBA FANS, you're not even going to win 50 games, The clippers have never won 50 games. Next season everything will be back to normal, Lakers will be on top and Clippers will be below us,,,The same thing happened about 15 years ago when Magic got sick, The Clipps were better then us for 2 straight season's  and then everything went back to normal.

once again, why are you so upset? are you worried about a Clippers fanbase? wtf is the problem? The Clippers are the future of LA basketball....do you feel that the tide is turning? whats the deal? if the lakers are so great in their great PAST why all the hate on the team thats making a run, when u so know that the lakers are going to come back in a couple of years and win another title? dont hate on my team because your team sucks at the moment, seriously, childish hating, dont hate, appreciate! even NIK got that right, your an idiot fool, at least show some respect to another LA team for crying out loud.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1314 on: April 10, 2006, 01:52:08 AM »
Who was the one acting like a retard when the clipps beat the Lakers the 1st meeting of the season? oh, yeah, YOU!.... If you can't handle the heat stay away from the kitchen  ;D  you're just mad that im shitting on your team ;D

And you have to be dumbass to think the clippers are the future. This is as good as it's going to get, you're acting like you have some young up-coming team, Cassel & Mobley put the clipps over the top, The last time i cheked they were in their Mid / Late 30's.

The Lakers are the young up-coming team with the best player in the NBA and maybe KG coming to L.A. next season, MAYBE, and a bunch of young players(Bynum, turiaf, luke) and 20 million dollars to spend next summer (2007) 8)  ..The Lakers are just rebuilding, im pretty sure you clipper fans know a thing or 2 about that ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #1315 on: April 10, 2006, 01:59:42 AM »
No Kid, your the immature ass who cried and complained, then got butthurt and dropped your karma bombs once the clippers won and you felt stupid for talking all your shit....you keep living in a fantasy world where the past matters, the past is not going to protect you from the future.....I bet this year really hurts your feelings, you cannot get over that the clippers are the better team, if it was not for kobe, the lakers would be the hawks, seriously, and you have the audacity to hate on my team???!?!? You better hope for that good off season, dont hate on a good team, seriously, i have pride for my team, but i give props when they are due....you are a just a immature child, grow up kid

The End

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1316 on: April 10, 2006, 02:03:12 AM »
 :nahnah2: :nahnah2: :poke: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah:

BTW, The clippers have only won, 1 season series against the Lakers in 30 years, that's how much we Own those losers.

And they're only going to have a better record then us for the 4th time in 30 years, and that's only b/c the Lakers were rebuilding 13 years ago and rebuilding now.

But props to the clippers for having a winning season for the 1st time in 14 years ;D :loser: :loser: :loser: oh ,and making the playoffs for the 4th time in 30 years :loser: :loser: And making it to the playoffs for the 1st time in 9 years ;D :loser: :loser: :loser:

The Lakers have a 30-7 record in the last 37 games between the games. ... Their overall record against the Clippers is 126-43.OWNED .. ;D ;D

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=260409013

ecrazy

« Reply #1317 on: April 10, 2006, 02:21:33 AM »
^^thanks kid for proving me right, later!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1318 on: April 10, 2006, 01:47:38 PM »
..and probably 40-38 after tonight

Shit man, this line was absolutely disgusting. Never say it again, please. Fuck "probably". Fuck crying before the game is over.
About our record, #8 is looking better than #7 to me. We will face San Antonio (we've already defeated them) with a "nothing-to-loose" mentality or, even better, we could face Dallas (and you know we've always destroyed them, don't you?). We could still miracously advance to the 2nd round. So don't cry before the season is over. It's time to support them. I will.

^^True Laker-pride...Good shit. I like how you've really become a lot more supportive of our team as of late, something I can't say for that moron who calls himself "Inglewood Ave"...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1319 on: April 10, 2006, 01:52:21 PM »
Im always positive

LMFAO!!! How is it positive to say we're probably gunna lose to the Clippers at home? How is it positive to say we're a lottery team, while we were still in playoff contention? How is it positive to say "Lakers are going on a 7 game losing streak" right before we shit on Detroit and San Antonio? Positive?...LMFAO, son, you need to learn some shit before you can label yourself a true fan...PeACe