Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 287422 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #3645 on: February 12, 2007, 10:08:17 PM »
lakers suck
ahahhahhahhahahahahahaha

they lost to the raptors a couple nights back
ahahhahahahahah

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3646 on: February 12, 2007, 10:13:30 PM »
Swangin on dicks, Raptors are not a bad team and Lakers are without 2 of their starters. ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3647 on: February 12, 2007, 10:15:02 PM »
Don't trade Kwame or Jordan... Just get Kidd, no need of that wack ass Collins  :-X

Yeah man Farmar is supposed to be our PG of the future. I wouldn't give up on him for 35-year old Kidd. The package NIK mentioned sounds good but I doubt if New Jersey goes for it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3648 on: February 13, 2007, 12:03:54 AM »
omg I hope this trade actually happens...

I heard a rumor on the radio tonight that said the Nets and Lakers were close on a deal three days ago.

The deal would have been Jason Kidd, Eddie House, and Mikki Moore for Andrew Bynum, Vladimir Radmanovic, Chris Mihm, Shammond Williams, and Aaron McKie.

The Nets would have gotten a quality big man for the future to go with Kristic, while having McKie, Williams, and Mihm come off the books after this year.

The contracts of Moore and House would come off of at the end of the year for the Lakers while getting Kidd who could run point for three years.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #3649 on: February 13, 2007, 12:41:56 AM »

I heard a rumor on the radio tonight that said the Nets and Lakers were close on a deal three days ago.

The deal would have been Jason Kidd, Eddie House, and Mikki Moore for Andrew Bynum, Vladimir Radmanovic, Chris Mihm, Shammond Williams, and Aaron McKie.

The Nets would have gotten a quality big man for the future to go with Kristic, while having McKie, Williams, and Mihm come off the books after this year.

The contracts of Moore and House would come off of at the end of the year for the Lakers while getting Kidd who could run point for three years.

wow, that would be sick as hell, but i think thats even less likely to fall through than the original proposed one.

rik

« Reply #3650 on: February 13, 2007, 10:53:14 AM »
Fuck getting rid of Bynum.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3651 on: February 13, 2007, 11:56:20 AM »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3652 on: February 13, 2007, 12:16:57 PM »
I'd rather the Lakers take there chances with Bynum and Farmar then trade on of them for Kidd.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3653 on: February 13, 2007, 02:14:44 PM »
it has been reported that the Lakers need a third team to Complete this deal which has not happened yet

Poster on RealGM.com

There is not a third team involved and there may be draft picks involved to the benefit of Jersey... As with any trade there are risks... I would share my contact if possible but rest assured this deal is being driven by Phil Jackson (who desires a pass first defense oriented veteran point guard) and Jim Buss (who believes adding Kidd will expedite Bynum's growth and reinforce his status in the organization)...

It will be raining "Purple & Gold" in the playoffs...

but maybe soon a possibility

as for Luke Walton and Kwame Brown they are not likely to return till after the All Star Break

remember Tonight the Lakers will be Hosting the New York Knicks from Staples Center in Down Town L.A. remember the last time these 2 teams met Kobe Bryant was suspended because Ginobili could not keep his Daffy Like Beak out the way Game starts at 7:30 No Lakers Live till after the game

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3654 on: February 13, 2007, 04:16:30 PM »

LMAO, are you kidding me?! You wanna give up Andrew Bynum, but not Jordan Farmar? :laugh: :puke: I played with Jordan regularly, trust me when I tell you Bynum is STILL way more special. Then Eddie "jack 'em up" House and Mikki Moore for VladRad & Mihm? :stupid: Kill yourself for wanting this.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3655 on: February 13, 2007, 07:04:02 PM »
The Lakers return home for the first time in two weeks to face the New York Knicks. Los Angeles will try to avoid their first four-game losing streak of the season. New York holds a 1-0 lead in the season series after defeating the Lakers at Madison Square Garden. Kobe Bryant did not play in the previous contest. 

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3656 on: February 13, 2007, 07:05:24 PM »
NOW i heard they going try to get mike bibby?

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3657 on: February 13, 2007, 08:12:37 PM »
Bibby would fit fucking perfect with the lakers but i doubt the Kings would get rid of him.I dont care if we lose Farmer for Bibby but not for kidd.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3658 on: February 13, 2007, 08:55:41 PM »
FUCK THAT!!! I'd rather have Kidd over Bibby even...

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3659 on: February 13, 2007, 09:22:36 PM »
I think the Knicks are shooting 67%. :grumpy:.....oh shit Lamar made a shot.. :o  ...Lamar better start playing better after the all-star break....he's getting a pass right now b/c of his injurie but if he keeps playing like shit he has to go.

All we do is shoot 3's....it's just getting sad now.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 09:24:46 PM by Please get rid of Smush, NOW!!!!! »