Author Topic: Eddie Guerrero Passes Away  (Read 3242 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Eddie Guerrero Passes Away
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2005, 04:33:24 PM »
Last night's raw was the best in years, really humbling seeing how hard it hit those guys, seeing triple h, shawn michaels, big show, kurt angle, batista, rey mysterio, chris benoit, shane mcmahon and just about everyone crying was crazy. They were crying before and after matches, it was real emotional. Half the people in the crowd were crying, but the constant "we love eddy" chants were awesome to hear, really touching, peace.

Triple H crying? Damn. When a beast like him is crying you know Eddie was something special.

yeah i was shocked to see him actually cried...i always take him as an asshole. Plus, Stephanie McMahon and Shane cryin....surprising.

HHH isn't an asshole, he just never breaks character.  Him @ the undertaker are the only two I know of that do that. 

Stephanie's really sweet in person, the bitch thing on t.v. is 100% act, I worked for a Limo company that drove around tons of stars, she was one of the nicest people in the entire company when we would go work an event.  She'd go out of her way to make the drivers feel at home (even though it wasn't her job) and remembered people's names, would bring them food, all kinds of shit like that.  Total class act and really generous, a beautiful person.

I imagine Shane is too, I've never heard anything bad about him at all. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2005, 07:14:00 PM »
Credit: WWE.com

Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

http://nodq.com/news/134084512.shtml

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2005, 08:06:13 PM »
Damn its a damn shame....speaking of latino wrestlers what happened to Konaan  he was on WCW

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2005, 08:35:05 PM »
Damn its a damn shame....speaking of latino wrestlers what happened to Konaan  he was on WCW

he is with TNA rite now
i think him, Jesse James and K-Kwik hav a group called 3 Live crew or sumthin

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2005, 10:28:45 PM »

he is with TNA rite now
i think him, Jesse James and K-Kwik hav a group called 3 Live crew or sumthin

Soon to be called 4 Live Crew as they will be adding Billy Gunn to the group in a couple of weeks

T-Dub

« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2005, 03:57:26 AM »
were they real brothers/cousins or wotever?..........

they were uncle (Eddie) and nephew (Chavo) and only 3 years apart so they were more like brothers relationship-wise.

bez

« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2005, 11:49:08 AM »
Fucking sad news.  I admit I shedded a tear when I watched all the stuff about him they performed on RAW.  What a guy. 

R.I.P Eddy.

Forever you will be missed.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2005, 06:57:48 PM »
Thats pretty sad he died so young

R.I.P Eddie

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2005, 09:24:02 AM »
They disconnected ESPN's line because of the thousands of call slol

sign the petition people:

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?firecc

signed it, that guy's an asshole

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2005, 02:58:49 PM »
Last night's raw was the best in years, really humbling seeing how hard it hit those guys, seeing triple h, shawn michaels, big show, kurt angle, batista, rey mysterio, chris benoit, shane mcmahon and just about everyone crying was crazy. They were crying before and after matches, it was real emotional. Half the people in the crowd were crying, but the constant "we love eddy" chants were awesome to hear, really touching, peace.

Triple H crying? Damn. When a beast like him is crying you know Eddie was something special.

yeah i was shocked to see him actually cried...i always take him as an asshole. Plus, Stephanie McMahon and Shane cryin....surprising.

HHH isn't an asshole, he just never breaks character.  Him @ the undertaker are the only two I know of that do that. 

Stephanie's really sweet in person, the bitch thing on t.v. is 100% act, I worked for a Limo company that drove around tons of stars, she was one of the nicest people in the entire company when we would go work an event.  She'd go out of her way to make the drivers feel at home (even though it wasn't her job) and remembered people's names, would bring them food, all kinds of shit like that.  Total class act and really generous, a beautiful person.

I imagine Shane is too, I've never heard anything bad about him at all. 

you kick it with them on the weekends? i mean...to be so positive how great people they are...

Sikotic™

« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2005, 04:40:31 PM »
Honky Tonk Man is an asshole. He disses HBK for his tribute, shits all over RAW, and questions Eddie Guererro.

Some people are just bitter til the end.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bomb-A®

« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2005, 06:09:37 PM »
^^ when did this happen??

peace

Sikotic™

« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2005, 06:11:20 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2005, 07:15:19 PM »
he is an asshole for makin those sorta comments...fuckin elvis wannabe
wutever tho, nobody even rememberz his ass nemore

Bomb-A®

« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2005, 07:58:02 PM »
Peep the manuscript, son:

http://www.thehonkytonkman.com/commentary/news.php?action=fullnews&id=33

lol this washed up mofo has a website n shit...who the fuck would visit honkytonkman.com??
his opinion doesnt amount to shit...fuck him >:(

peace