Author Topic: Odom might go back to the wing  (Read 1633 times)

PLANT

Re: Odom might go back to the wing
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 05:28:41 PM »
If Lamar Was any good the Lakers would have a better record.. the Lakers only avg 74 PPG the Last 3 road games :grumpy:..Lamar doesn't help kobe,that's the bottom line,he doesn't help'em out..

Its a 2 way street buddy, Kobe helps Lamar, and Lamar helps Kobe....... Dont act like its Lamars fault they had 74ppg and lost those games

Lamar doesnt need to help Kobe score 35 while the Lakers lose.  Kobe needs to help Lamar and the rest of the team win. 

BTW, Lamar Odom is the shit.  Hes one of my fav players, very versatile and underrated IMO....He was the best player on the US team

shut the fuck up!..your raptors are 0-8 ;D

and kobe gets a pass b/c he comes to play every night and brought 3 championships to L.A.  ...when shaq was here kobe  avg 26 ppg and had damn near 30+ 40 point games and that wasn't b/c of shaq..that was b/c kobe is that talented and could do that shit by himself something i have yet to see from Lamar...and how many all-star games has Lamar being to? oh yeah,0...

i know you think Lamar "is the shit" but that's b/c you're a raptors fan,you've seen nothing but crappy players your whole pathetic life.
You are the biggest fucking idiot I have ever encountered in my life!!!!!!!!! HAHA, what a retard you are! 

For one, this thread has nothin to do with being a raptors fan, and two the raptors have brought a shitload of good players thru the system in the short time theyve been in the league for example, Damon Stoudemire was R.O.Y. with Toronto, then they had Marcus Camby, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter and now Chris Bosh.

Think before you speak you fuckin retard!!!!!! 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 05:33:28 PM by PLANT »

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 05:30:46 PM »
If Lamar Was any good the Lakers would have a better record.. the Lakers only avg 74 PPG the Last 3 road games :grumpy:..Lamar doesn't help kobe,that's the bottom line,he doesn't help'em out..

Its a 2 way street buddy, Kobe helps Lamar, and Lamar helps Kobe....... Dont act like its Lamars fault they had 74ppg and lost those games

Lamar doesnt need to help Kobe score 35 while the Lakers lose.  Kobe needs to help Lamar and the rest of the team win. 

BTW, Lamar Odom is the shit.  Hes one of my fav players, very versatile and underrated IMO....He was the best player on the US team

shut the fuck up!..your raptors are 0-8 ;D

and kobe gets a pass b/c he comes to play every night and brought 3 championships to L.A.  ...when shaq was here kobe  avg 26 ppg and had damn near 30+ 40 point games and that wasn't b/c of shaq..that was b/c kobe is that talented and could do that shit by himself something i have yet to see from Lamar...and how many all-star games has Lamar being to? oh yeah,0...

i know you think Lamar "is the shit" but that's b/c you're a raptors fan,you've seen nothing but crappy players your whole pathetic life.
You are the biggest fucking idiot I have ever encountered in my life!!!!!!!!! HAHA, what a retard you are! 

For one, this thread has nothin to do with being a raptors fan, and two the raptors have brought a shitload of good players thru the system in the short time theyve been in the league for example, Damon Stoudemire was R.O.Y. with Toronto, they they had Marcus Camby, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter and now Chris Bosh.

Think before you speak you fuckin retard!!!!!! 

OWNED!!!!

whats your comback you little girl?  go ahead, call me a fag and tell me to go kill myself LOL and then start hitting my diss button again

« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 05:35:35 PM by PLANT »

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2005, 05:35:37 PM »
and none of those players wanted to stay ;D  vince carter dogged it so he could be traded and now he's back to his old self ;D  what a crappy franchise the raptors are

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2005, 05:38:27 PM »
whoa good call buddy, Im glad thats what you resort to after I proved you wrong, considering this thread has nothing at all to do with the Raptors and you created it.....LOL

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2005, 05:44:28 PM »

[ for example, Damon Stoudemire was R.O.Y. with Toronto, then they had Marcus Camby, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carter and now Chris Bosh.

I know I am a retard, I should not argue about basketball with anyone because I really dont know anything except how Kobes dick feels up my ass.  I really need to grow up and act like a man instead of a little bitch all the time.  Plant, youve proven me wrong once again, I apologize for my stupid reaction, its just that sometmies, I cant think straight, and come to think of it, I cant walk straight either anyome ???
???
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 05:54:33 PM by PLANT »

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 05:46:19 PM »
that's miture,making up suff ::)  some one got butthurt ;D

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 05:47:31 PM »
that's miture,making up suff ::)  some one got butthurt ;D

OWNED!!