Author Topic: Hittman and The Game who iz a better rapper?  (Read 1854 times)

prince

Re: Hittman and The Game who iz a better rapper?
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2005, 09:06:52 PM »
Game is just the result of major marekting and hype

he offers nothing really new to the West and is unoriginal and boring most of the time.
if there were any number of other mc's out there who had the same production, push and marketing as he has had, theyd be selling by the millions aswell

dude game writes his own shit. There is no doubt in my mind that dre knows what he is doing cause the documentary was straight heat! Much better then murder weapon.

hittman is dope but game is on a higher level and he has a better marketable project.

If you think about it. Having the best music on disc just does not sell. You need the proper image the whole product has to be the shit from the image to the music. Game posses both these qualities and his success proves it. Look at any of the other acts on g-unit none of them sold aswell as game except 50. Also too being a protege of dre does help but if you are a shit artist there is only so much a producer can do to make you sound good.

Game lyrics on 300 bars and his versatlity on this track and tracks like in the hood...etc show his true mc ability.

End of the day dre knows where true talent lies and how to develop it whereby an artist makes the best possible music and futhers their music careers. The game project was truly remarkble piece of work coming out of the westcoast in a long time.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 09:09:59 PM by prince »

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2005, 09:13:35 PM »
Hittman by far, he's a lyricist, not some gangsta nigga tryin to make money.

herpes

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2005, 09:20:09 PM »
game, i never saw what everyone else here saw in hittman.  He was a decent rapper, but he wasnt anything special.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2005, 09:48:19 PM »
Game by far
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2005, 10:24:18 PM »
Hittman Is A Horrible "Rapper"

Game Deffinitely

BTW, Lightspeed = Worst Track on 2001
My Future Wife:

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2005, 10:31:37 PM »
Hittman is a better lyricist than Game for sure.  There's no denying his skills.  But Game has a waaaaayy better VOICE, FLOW, AND MIC PRESENCE, which are three qualities that Hittman doesn't possess.  If Hittman ghostwrote for Game, you'd have the best westcoast gangsta rapper of the present time.  I got Hittman's Murda Weapon album and the shit is boring becuz Hittman is boring.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2005, 12:58:22 AM »
This is a tough one...

Both got their qualities, but I guess I'll go with... Hittman, but Game's only an inch behind IMO.

But why the hell Hittman hasn't appeared anywhere since 2001 (and the never released solo record) is beyond me. (Or has he? Fill me in.) Dude got talent, no doubt, so why not use it? Makes me wonder what the hell he's doing these days.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2005, 02:20:35 AM »
The "HIT".
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Okka

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2005, 02:42:22 AM »
Hittman

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2005, 02:53:17 AM »
hittman has dropped some dope shit, some real classic shit and i agree that the label really fucked up with him

that being said game's just got a way of engaging you in all his shit, he worked really hard on the mixtape grind and all that to make sure he got put out, his content in songs like "start from scratch," he's got some fucking crazy charisma and shit... yeah game does a lot of dumb shit and says a lot of real ignorant shit and sometimes he puts out some garbage that sounds the same as a lot of his other shit, but he's got a way of bringing you into his world with him that hittman really never had.  i dunno i guess i relate to him more

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2005, 02:56:06 AM »

as a rapper game.. as a writer hittman..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2005, 03:11:08 AM »
Hittman is a better lyricist than Game for sure.  There's no denying his skills.  But Game has a waaaaayy better VOICE, FLOW, AND MIC PRESENCE, which are three qualities that Hittman doesn't possess.  If Hittman ghostwrote for Game, you'd have the best westcoast gangsta rapper of the present time.  I got Hittman's Murda Weapon album and the shit is boring becuz Hittman is boring.

Hmm, I was just listening to Murda Weapon and your right.Took the words right out of my mouth.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2005, 03:26:50 AM »

as a rapper game.. as a writer hittman..

hitt the nail on the head... game is more versatile then hittman on tracks.. Hittman's downfall is a modern day tradegy though  :-[

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2005, 03:38:34 AM »
Although I shouldn't judge as Hittman's album wasn't a properly released, I'd say that the majority of The Documentary is much better than most of the Hittman tracks that leaked.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2005, 06:09:46 AM »
lmao at this being discussed..Game by far