Author Topic: Everybody knows....  (Read 882 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Everybody knows....
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2005, 09:01:48 PM »
My god,  not another Quik vs Dre thread... :P

i didnt mean to turn it into one, just when i hear king of the west - the name dr. dre comes to mind
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

smp4life

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2005, 08:31:57 PM »
Dre >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> quiCk

J Bananas

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2005, 08:38:03 PM »
stop making beef u fuckin bitch, jus cuz u hate urself doesent mean u gotta start shit with everyone by making a dumb comment, it was supposed to be an appreciation thread.

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2005, 10:43:02 PM »
stop making beef u fuckin bitch, jus cuz u hate urself doesent mean u gotta start shit with everyone by making a dumb comment, it was supposed to be an appreciation thread.
U MADD???

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2005, 11:07:37 PM »
^^^
U MAD???

WestCoasta

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2005, 12:28:18 AM »
U MADD???
^^^
U MAD???
yep, Mr. Crip's mad

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2005, 01:08:29 AM »
Quik is the most consistent in 05. Dre is far from consistent. There ends the Quik vs. Dre shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2005, 08:29:00 AM »
U MADD???
^^^
U MAD???
yep, Mr. Crip's mad
That hoe type is always mad homie,dont trip.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2005, 09:59:41 AM »
now dont get me wrong, i love chronic and chronic 2001 but comon how can someone be a king who releases 2 solo albums (not counting the aftermath compilation) in like 10 years? and they are not even solo albums, he has to feature hella guests cause u know he cant hold it down on his own, not to mention almost every song on chronic 1 is a damn sample with drums and a few other things added shit..

i think dj quik is more skilled musically and a better rapper, but i dont know if you can call either of them kings (if dj quik was more well known he would be a king)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2005, 10:01:16 AM »
NO MORE WAR

WestCoasta

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2005, 11:25:10 AM »
Quik is the most consistent in 05. Dre is far from consistent. There ends the Quik vs. Dre shit.

he has to feature hella guests cause u know he cant hold it down on his own

i think dj quik is more skilled musically and a better rapper

Elevz

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2005, 04:35:12 PM »
Not even talking about Dre... Quik is a really nice producer, probably the smoothest on the west. Yet I don't know why he's got a rapping career, because I feel like other rappers would have made better songs out of his beats. It's a shame. I usually find Quik's albums pretty average up to nice, but never anything special; because of the vocals. A goddamn waste.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2005, 09:36:46 PM »
Not even talking about Dre... Quik is a really nice producer, probably the smoothest on the west. Yet I don't know why he's got a rapping career, because I feel like other rappers would have made better songs out of his beats. It's a shame. I usually find Quik's albums pretty average up to nice, but never anything special; because of the vocals. A goddamn waste.

Thats some bullshit right their homie....

Quik is one of the most clever rappers out and "Dollaz + Sense" proved that. He's also very entertaing with his stories and he can be fun to listen to. Sure he isnt a your common 'lyristist' with heavy vocabulary, word play, punchlines and shit, but he can have  some very unique rthymes and and flows in alot of his songs...when you say that, it seems like you havent listend to all his albums and songs and you just downgrade him as a rapper cuz his producing skills overshadow them...

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2005, 09:47:38 PM »

Thats some bullshit right their homie....

Quik is one of the most clever rappers out and "Dollaz + Sense" proved that. He's also very entertaing with his stories and he can be fun to listen to. Sure he isnt a your common 'lyristist' with heavy vocabulary, word play, punchlines and shit, but he can have  some very unique rthymes and and flows in alot of his songs...when you say that, it seems like you havent listend to all his albums and songs and you just downgrade him as a rapper cuz his producing skills overshadow them...
Don't pay attention to him, this is the same person that said Quik will never make a better album than Get Rich or Die Trying

TuSlic

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2005, 09:54:04 PM »
when dj can come back from that wack ass poor excuse for an album "trama" and put out a classic like balance and options maybe he would be the king of the west, lmao nah he wont