Author Topic: Nick Lachey says goodbye to the byaaaaatch!!! For Real  (Read 848 times)

The Watcher

Re: Nick Lachey says goodbye to the byaaaaatch!!! For Real
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2005, 04:19:26 PM »
^ rumors are that Nick's been cheatin on her

either way, time to divorce my wife and make Jessica happy
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2005, 05:38:50 PM »
That's why you don't put your personal life in a damn TV show. That bitch is a bird brain, she'll end up coked up and nasty begging for that Nick fool back.

so she didn´t wanna stay with you?

Nah, I just hit her in the eye for fuckin' with my 8-ball. She's at the motel down the street threatening me with pressing charges. Tomorrow, after I stick it in her ass during some good make-up sex and cum on her face, she'll apologize, make me dinner, and shave my back while giving me a sponge bath.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2005, 05:44:21 PM »
^ thats no way to treat my future ex wife, man, you should atleast make her was your feet
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jome

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2005, 06:11:35 PM »
Now is the time for that Nick dude to release "One night in Jessica" and cash in, get that paper mayne!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2005, 07:42:32 PM »
Well, personally, I hate to see it happen.  As far as celebrities go, there really is no such thing as a permanent marriage.  I would have liked to think all the rumours of them breaking up were bullshit, because they looked like they loved each other a lot, but here's another one down the toilet.  The only marriages I can think of in Hollywood where both people are famous, that has lasted, are

Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell (although they're not married! They've just lived together for 20 years).
Tom & Rita Hanks
Mel Gibson and whoever his wife is... I don't think she's famous though.

The old days has a few permanent marriages; Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft. Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee. Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2005, 10:01:22 PM »
Siegfried & Roy

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2005, 10:02:30 PM »
That's why you don't put your personal life in a damn TV show. That bitch is a bird brain, she'll end up coked up and nasty begging for that Nick fool back.

Nah, I just hit her in the eye for fuckin' with my 8-ball. She's at the motel down the street threatening me with pressing charges. Tomorrow, after I stick it in her ass during some good make-up sex and cum on her face, she'll apologize, make me dinner, and shave my back while giving me a sponge bath.

Nobody really wants to say it, but I'll say it to you.

You've lost your edge! You used to be so funny, because it was just a time to time thing... anymore, you try to be funny on every thread, and your routine is getting pretty old.  The over the top graphic sex shit isn't really very funny, either, it just comes off childish.  You should work on your act a little bit, you're nowhere near as entertaining as you once was. 

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2005, 10:05:08 PM »
we should organize a dubcnn gang bang and invite her and film that shit and put it on a web site and make money of that. We could do that in my garage, i have a old matress, but i dont have no camera

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2005, 10:09:17 PM »

You've lost your edge! You used to be so funny, because it was just a time to time thing... anymore, you try to be funny on every thread, and your routine is getting pretty old.  The over the top graphic sex shit isn't really very funny, either, it just comes off childish.  You should work on your act a little bit, you're nowhere near as entertaining as you once was. 

Okay. Well guess what: I really don't care.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2005, 10:10:50 PM »

Okay. Well guess what: I really don't care.

Oh well, just thought I'd let you know, in case you did.  Peace~

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2005, 10:12:52 PM »
haha, trauma's a self loathing muthafucka huh? but uh, as for the gangbang, i'll get distribution

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2005, 10:20:52 PM »
haha, trauma's a self loathing muthafucka huh? but uh, as for the gangbang, i'll get distribution

Awww, now I wouldn;t say that. There are just 2 kinds of people. Those who try to make people feel good & those who want to bring you down. It helps balance everything out.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2005, 11:09:34 PM »

Self-loathing?  Wrong diagnosis doc, I think i'm better than everyone else, generally. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2005, 11:12:47 PM »

Awww, now I wouldn;t say that. There are just 2 kinds of people. Those who try to make people feel good & those who want to bring you down. It helps balance everything out.

Well, I could keep laughing, like everyone else, or I could just tell you the truth, which I did.  Lying to people to make them feel better isn't my m.o.  For months, you've been saying things that aren't very funny, to the point where I was actually thinking when I read some of it "Wait, this is the same guy, right?" because I don't know you... I thought maybe I had the screen names confused.  Honestly, though, you used to be very funny, and now you're rarely funny.  I'm not saying I'm funnier, I'm not saying I'm better than I used to be, I'm not saying anything about me, I'm just saying...... everybody on the board used to laugh their ass off when you posted stuff, it was usually very funny.  Now it's usually just off.   I'll bet there's tons of people that'll read this, and think the same exact thing.... but they wont' admit it, because they don't want to be associated with me.   Just something to think about, do what you want, live your life.  Peace