Author Topic: So the bitch in the apartment below me....  (Read 699 times)

Don Breezio

So the bitch in the apartment below me....
« on: November 27, 2005, 08:56:08 PM »
is getting on my last damn nerve....

i've lived above this bitch for 2 years and this lady never gets it....we fight all the time because she has her god damn bass going until 2 in the morning and its shakin my furniture and shit. my old apartment manager wouldn't do shit cuz everytime he'd talk to her she'd say he was being racist (she's black). last time i talked to her she said "it ain't even up all da way!" i said "BITCH! thats like me sayin sorry officer i wasn't even goin as fast as my car could go!". and the new apartment manager hasn't done shit even though i've talked to him repeatedly...if i talk to her about i get that same racist shit. if i stomp on the floor she turns it up louder..and if i resort to calling the police (we have a noise ordinance here at 10pm) they don't give a fuck.

i need ideas of what i can do (things that are legal...im not breakin into her place and bustin her shit up lol)

SCRIP1ONER

• 'G'
Re: So the bitch in the apartment below me....
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 08:59:20 PM »
steal her stereo when she's gone

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 09:00:38 PM »
Yeah, you're being racist  :)

Wait til around 2am, hit her in the head, fit her with some cement shoes and let her sleep with the fishes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 09:12:12 PM »
try this wen she turns it down and goes to sleep u put ur speaker face down to the floor and blast the shit

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 09:15:22 PM »
yeah just do that shit right back.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 09:18:18 PM »
i would just put crazyglue in her door lock

or put like snot on her handle

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 09:18:37 PM »
We gotta remember though, he's dealing with a black woman. They're ruthless. She'll buy more speakers and make the shit louder.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 09:22:48 PM »
We gotta remember though, he's dealing with a black woman. They're ruthless. She'll buy more speakers and make the shit louder.

lol thats what i was thinkin, like i could easily make a white lady move out, but she would never move especially if shes allready on hes racist shit.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 09:25:38 PM »
Incases like these/...its bets to avoid the "nigga moment"

If you watched the new Boondocks episode, you'd understand lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 10:13:33 PM »
choose between the following:

1.  :bomb:

2.  :scarface:

3.  :nahnah:

4. :monkey_piss:

May the Force be With You

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2005, 01:30:33 AM »
step 1. buy ear plugs

step 2.
try this wen she turns it down and goes to sleep u put ur speaker face down to the floor and blast the shit

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2005, 02:03:27 AM »

over here you file noise complaints with the local council authority and they kick ass..

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2005, 02:20:56 AM »
Incases like these/...its bets to avoid the "nigga moment"

If you watched the new Boondocks episode, you'd understand lol

lmao. didnt catch it but my friend told me all about it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2005, 03:13:29 AM »
im watchin boondocks right now...lmao at the nigga moment...anyways

i've already tried blasting my music...i stopped tryin that like a year ago....but heres the fun part...this shit is finished...we had it out tonight.

So the bass got loud again...so i stomped on the floor like crazy...the bitch comes up and bangs on my door and runs downstairs like its a fuckin game....so i wait til she turns her bass up again...and then i fuckin start pounding on the floor harder and louder than ever before...and before she can even lay a hand on my door i open it and yell "TURN THE FUCKIN BASS OFF BITCH!"...then i slammed the door...she pushed it open...i slammed it again and locked it...then her husband kicked in my door (this was the wrong move...he's in the navy and my apartment manager will use that)....so the dude actually kicked in my door and then we had a little chat and i told him im not fuckin with his wife anymore...she needs to quit with the bass cuz im sick of it. the apartment manager heard all the yelling and she called the owner (the owner is a cool guy...he knows what im dealing with)...so finally he did something about it.

he drove here from south seattle at 11:00 at night...told them that he's going to have a talk with him and his commanding officer first thing in the morning. then told them they have 3 days to get rid of their 2 loud mean ass pitbulls or he's going to evict them. then told him that he fucked up big time by kicking my door in. then he called the cops...

dude says he'll make sure the bass is down from now on...hopefully thats the truth...it was a fucked up night...i feel bad kinda cuz the dude is really cool and i never had a problem with him until now...its his bitch ass wife i had a problem with. anyways...if it doesnt stop the owner said he'd evict them  ;) 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2005, 03:18:12 AM »
That's too bad for him. He should keep his bitch in line and he wouldn't have this situaton.

THA SAUCE HOUSE