Author Topic: big niggaz fightin  (Read 409 times)

Sikotic™

Re: big niggaz fightin
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2005, 01:13:38 AM »
Ban all the crackas  >:(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2005, 01:32:08 AM »
(nigga)
You just dont get it do you......And you a mc who loves hiphop.....damn homie,you got shit fucked up.how sad.
get off his nuts man u dont like wat he says dont comment on it and wat about the word nigga he aint sayin it in a disrespectful way so y u spendin all ur time on tryin to find "white people" who say the word nigga on this board? u think we like bein called crackers? yet black folks say it all the time and we still turn out to be the racists cuz we siad nigga and we're not black.. FUCK THAT! if u have the right to call us a wigger or cracker witout bein lables as "racist" them hell i have no problem sayin nigga cuz i no im not a racist and i no i didnt use it as a racist term.
You said all that,and still did not get your point across...cracka get off my nutz.(fool takeing dick for somebody else).(Im not racist).but your bitch ass is wrong for trying to come at me sideways,please!(white boy defending another white boy).thats normal.....lets see how far he gets in this hiphop game,by useing that word.....wrong is wrong.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2005, 01:37:46 AM »
(nigga)
You just dont get it do you......And you a mc who loves hiphop.....damn homie,you got shit fucked up.how sad.
get off his nuts man u dont like wat he says dont comment on it and wat about the word nigga he aint sayin it in a disrespectful way so y u spendin all ur time on tryin to find "white people" who say the word nigga on this board? u think we like bein called crackers? yet black folks say it all the time and we still turn out to be the racists cuz we siad nigga and we're not black.. FUCK THAT! if u have the right to call us a wigger or cracker witout bein lables as "racist" them hell i have no problem sayin nigga cuz i no im not a racist and i no i didnt use it as a racist term.

good looks on that
Good looks on what?you still a hoe,and ya hiphop game is made weak "SON".ya soft.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2005, 01:38:44 AM »
^The massah wants his shoes shined, house negro.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2005, 01:46:22 AM »
damn that nigga got a fucked up face now
Oh!shit!its my little buddy "Mac im black in my heart 10".hahahahaha where your faggat ass been hideing at.trick feelings got touched..(and that nigga shit goes for your white ass to)....(wiggers kill me,WISHING THEY WHERE AFRICAN).Whodini said be your self.try it for once.

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2005, 01:53:01 AM »
^^^ damn u give blackz a bad name

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2005, 01:53:39 AM »
(After that, can I go and fuck his white horny wife.who loves big black dicks).....you still a virgin,your voice dont count.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2005, 01:54:35 AM »
(After that, can I go and fuck his white horny wife.who loves big black dicks).....you still a virgin,your voice dont count.

Aww, relax mayne. I love you like I love pussy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2005, 02:02:59 AM »
^^^ damn u give blackz a bad name
And i pray to your god,that your not black.with a comment like that......(wigger,negro whatever you are, please get a life,pussy,and some money hoe).

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2005, 02:04:28 AM »
(nigga)

yeah nigga, that nigga is a big ass nigga kickin niggaz ass
u bet that nigga was big niggas no how to handle it cuz them niggas got eat ya feel me nigga
Huh!

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2005, 02:06:23 AM »

Aww, relax mayne. I love you like I love pussy.
Well alwright!!!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2005, 02:50:22 AM »
Oh!shit!its my little buddy "Mac im black in my heart 10".hahahahaha where your faggat ass been hideing at.trick feelings got touched..(and that nigga shit goes for your white ass to)....(wiggers kill me,WISHING THEY WHERE AFRICAN).Whodini said be your self.try it for once.

wtf? me? hiding? you wish ::)  when exactly did my "feelings get touched"?  when you TRIED to call me on some shit?  lol! i'm still hear saying nigga as if there is no 2moro aint I?

this whole thing is getting old hempside, no-one takes your bitch-ass seriously so just keep moving along.  ::)
NO MORE WAR

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2005, 02:51:38 AM »
Ban all the crackas  >:(

yeh! ban all of them!  >:(
NO MORE WAR

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2005, 08:07:43 AM »

wtf? me? hiding? you wish ::)  when exactly did my "feelings get touched"?  when you TRIED to call me on some shit?  lol! i'm still hear saying nigga as if there is no 2moro aint I?

this whole thing is getting old hempside, no-one takes your bitch-ass seriously so just keep moving along.  ::)
(Ainn trying to here that shit from some little dick nerd).and ill still be here saying(white bread chicken shit cracka)as if there is no 2marro.

Throwback

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2005, 08:37:01 AM »
NEGRO POR FAVOR!