Author Topic: Rakim Talks About Eminem In New Interview (Says If Em Was Black...........)  (Read 781 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rakim Talks About Eminem In New Interview (Says If Em Was Black...........)
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2005, 09:27:36 AM »
^Thats kinda true,non hip hop heads & 30 & over people wont really know about Pac.
nigga pac is 33 or 34.stop giving out bad info.....(pac been rapping since 89)you do the math....i know cats 4o bumben pacs shit....some people need 101hiphop classes for real.you mean peeps in their 50,60,mybe late 40s.but not peeps in their early,and late 30s.thats impossible

shut up and die, you don't know what you are talking about.

lol

Speaking for Europe, Eminem is more well-known than Pac nowadays. The rapper your grandmother knows about here is Em, not Pac. Pac comes no. 2 tho

and Muhammad Ali is just a kinda strange comparison. If Eminem was black, his whole way of coming up, regardless whether he would have been as successful as he is or not, would have been different. Not that a black with Emīs talent canīt become as famous - Pac didnīt have Emīs talent as an MC and blew up similarly - but Eminemīs career is partly based on the fact that heīs white. And therefore any "if he was black, he would..." hypothesis doesnīt work anyways. And Rakim would really have to fill me in on how Muhammad Ali fits in there

westkoastanostra

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2005, 11:04:22 AM »
^He used to be tight,get it right.

he still tight...why don't U get it right....

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2005, 11:11:13 AM »
^He used to be tight,get it right.

he still tight...why don't U get it right....

i disagree - i can't remember the last decent song he made

i mean look at his last hit single compared to a classic

Ass Like That

The way she moves she dances like a go-go
In that video she sings get out your puzzle
I need a new boyfriend, hi my name is JoJo
Police saying FREEZE - D-DOING DOING DOING
What do you mean freeze?  My computers will be seized
And my keys, to my ranch, I just bake cookies
Mr. Officer, lookie, take a whiff of this
Here, I make Jesus juice, take a sip of this
Nobody is safe from me, no not even me
I don't even know if I can say the word pee-pee
Pee, on the radio but I think I did
Janet is that a breast?  I think I just saw a tit
Psych I joke, I joke, I keed, I keed
I don't think my joke is working, I must flee quick!
Get to the chopper, everybody get out
I am not Triumph, I am Ah-nuld, get dowwwn!

Rock Bottom

My life is full of empty promises and broken dreams
I'm hopin things look up; but there ain't no job openings
I feel discouraged, hungry and malnourished
Living in this house with no furnace, unfurnished
And I'm sick of workin dead end jobs with lame pay
And I'm tired of being hired and fired the same day
But fuck it, if you know the rules to the game play
Cause when we die we know we all going the same way
Cause it's cool to be player, but it sucks to be the fan
When all you need is bucks to be the man, plus a luxury sedan
I'm comfortable and roomy in a six
But they threw me in the mix with all these gloomy lunatics
who walk around depressed, and smoke a pound of sess a day
And yesterday went by so quick it seems like it was just today
My daughter wants to throw the ball but I'm too stressed to play
Live half my life and throw the rest away

you tell me which is tight and which ain't
NO MORE WAR

westkoastanostra

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2005, 11:30:53 AM »
"ass like that" is a horrible song...that was made for the fuckin radio anyway.... most radio songs are pieces of shit....i'm talking about his lyrics anyway their still tight... everyone on this board is gonna disagree w/ me anywayz since everyone hear bad mouths eminem ....

'EclipZe

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2005, 12:07:46 PM »
^Thats kinda true,non hip hop heads & 30 & over people wont really know about Pac.
nigga pac is 33 or 34.stop giving out bad info.....(pac been rapping since 89)you do the math....i know cats 4o bumben pacs shit....some people need 101hiphop classes for real.you mean peeps in their 50,60,mybe late 40s.but not peeps in their early,and late 30s.thats impossible

lol

Speaking for Europe, Eminem is more well-known than Pac nowadays. The rapper your grandmother knows about here is Em, not Pac. Pac comes no. 2 tho

and Muhammad Ali is just a kinda strange comparison. If Eminem was black, his whole way of coming up, regardless whether he would have been as successful as he is or not, would have been different. Not that a black with Emīs talent canīt become as famous - Pac didnīt have Emīs talent as an MC and blew up similarly - but Eminemīs career is partly based on the fact that heīs white. And therefore any "if he was black, he would..." hypothesis doesnīt work anyways. And Rakim would really have to fill me in on how Muhammad Ali fits in there

nah here in netherlands it's

1) 50 cent  :(
2) Eminem
3) 2Pac

you wouldn't believe how many white kids live here that wear g-unit clothing

The Watcher

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2005, 08:48:05 PM »
if you're gonna judge his recent material, take his verse from "We Ain't" since that was released after 'Encore'
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2005, 03:35:23 AM »

ok, I see your just a stright up hata to the fullest....I give you true hiphop info,and you side with a kid who at best is only 17 or 16.whom knows shit about hiphop comeing out in the early90s...yet a person thats from that era,you shit on..........damn,i see why hiphop is so fucked up.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2005, 03:38:41 AM »

See I was gonna stop fucking with your pussy smelling ass.but you dont like your freedom do you......its on!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2005, 06:33:04 AM »
ervyone heard of 2pac, they just dont know shit about him........

em wouldnt be shit if he was black, lol@all the whiteys gettin high of a rakim comment when they dont give a fuck abut him anyother time

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2005, 07:04:45 AM »

ok, I see your just a stright up hata to the fullest....I give you true hiphop info,and you side with a kid who at best is only 17 or 16.whom knows shit about hiphop comeing out in the early90s...yet a person thats from that era,you shit on..........damn,i see why hiphop is so fucked up.
You still dont get it do you???Europe isnt America,different people listen to different music.Only the young dudes know of Pac,like EclipZe said,unfortunately 50 & Em are way more popular than Pac in Europe,so is Snoop.I dont like it but thats how it is.Think Im lying???I live here,what can you tell me???

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2005, 07:05:55 AM »
ervyone heard of 2pac, they just dont know shit about him........

em wouldnt be shit if he was black, lol@all the whiteys gettin high of a rakim comment when they dont give a fuck abut him anyother time
ISpoken like a true champ.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2005, 07:09:18 AM »

You still dont get it do you???Europe isnt America,different people listen to different music.Only the young dudes know of Pac,like EclipZe said,unfortunately 50 & Em are way more popular than Pac in Europe,so is Snoop.I dont like it but thats how it is.Think Im lying???I live here,what can you tell me???
My bad homie.shit was just a miss understanding.

gdjone

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2005, 09:17:44 AM »
would you post this interview? I have a problem getting to the website

Mygla

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2005, 10:35:17 AM »
notice the '' if he was black''. Even rakim think he's not the best cuz he's not black

WOW!!!!  dont agree.