Author Topic: WWE Releases Christy Hemme  (Read 707 times)

Trauma-san

Re: WWE Releases Christy Hemme
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2005, 06:37:35 AM »
^ You wanna bet on that? 

Here's what happened.  Beautiful girl, lots of charisma, hears about a WWE Diva search.  She thinks why not, looks fun... auditions, makes it famous. 

Now WWE's paying her a quarter million a year, so of course she loves her job!  She models in playboy, etc. 

Now she's fired.  Why in the hell would she go to TNA and make 500 dollars a week?  She's gonna take a paycut from 250,000 to 26,000 and risk her life every night for it?

There's no fucking way. 

You say "she wanted to be a wrestler"... Yeah, she did AFTER SHE WAS ALREADY A WRESTLER.  She made the best of her situation, she didn't start out in life to be a wrestler.  If you think that, you're insane.  Her saying 'i want to wrestle better' on her website was said with the intention of continuing her quarter million a year contract with wwe! Of course she wanted to wrestle better.  Now that she's not making that money, she'll rightfully move on to something else on television or in modeling where she can probably make the same cash she was in the wrestling world.  She's not going to demote herself down to slaving on another up and coming fed. 

She might do an odd appearance or two, but i'd bet money she doesn't stay in the wrestling business. 

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2005, 01:01:57 PM »
shes my fav diva.. :(

bez

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2005, 02:44:21 PM »
Dammm, she so hot.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2005, 08:56:19 PM »
I guarantee you that Christy Hemme will end up in TNA

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2005, 09:18:55 PM »

Alright; lets put money down on it, and decide what we're talking about.

I'll bet you 10 bucks you don't see her for 4 weeks in a row, period, on TNA.  She might come in for a week, she might show up twice, but there's no way, 4 weeks in a row, that she'll ever be a permanent member of TNA's roster.

Christian has been on there for the past 3 weeks or so, Gail Kim has been on there every week for several months, Rhino has been on there every week for several months. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 12:05:38 AM »
She could easily find work outside of wrestling that would pay well. I don't know ambitions, no one does, so who knows. Maybe she'll be stupid and work for pennies busting her ass. Then eventually end up like Tammy Sych.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 07:05:56 AM »
didnt they do sumthing like this with that tuff enuff kid, the MMA guy who tapped kurt angle in seconds on TV, only to rehire him at a much lower salary

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2005, 08:12:27 PM »
TNA will pick her up no doubt

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2005, 11:55:06 AM »
-- PWInsider is reporting that Christy Hemme had agreed to a new contract with WWE shortly before being fired. Despite rumors going around, there is nothing concrete on the reason why she was actually released in the first place.

It doesn’t seem like anyone, possibly including Hemme, outside McMahon’s circle of upper management knows what happened.

For those interested, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported earlier this week that Hemme has been dating Joey Mercury of MNM.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2005, 01:37:20 PM »
That's really weird. Especially if she were going to sign for a lower guaranteed salary.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2005, 01:55:11 PM »
fucked up news she woz so hot!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Bigg $amo

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2005, 01:58:50 PM »
isn't there alot of money to make in japan wrestling? :P

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2005, 02:06:57 PM »
they love it over there seen more ladies wrestlin than guys tbh i have the wrestling channel dont know if its the same match over and over tho
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2005, 06:18:49 AM »

And today from wrestlingheadlines.com

"TNA has attempted to contact Christy Hemme from the moment she was released. As of press time, she's shown no interest."

So what's up? 

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2005, 09:13:19 AM »

And today from wrestlingheadlines.com

"TNA has attempted to contact Christy Hemme from the moment she was released. As of press time, she's shown no interest."

So what's up? 

Why would she be interested in TNA now knowing that she can't work there for 90 days? I think she'll show more interest once she gets over the shock of being released by WWE