Author Topic: President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....  (Read 1810 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2005, 09:11:10 AM »
Here I'll make it easy for you... since you're so fucking dumb and easily confused...

P.S FACT- Genetic researches on Ashkenazi Jews don't show any Khazar bloodline

3. There is no debate on whether the Khazar population converted to Judaism or not. The only thing that's debated is if Ashkenazi Jews are PRIMARILY descendant of the Khazars.... meaning it is fact that a certain proportion are.... meaning I'm right, you're wrong... as always.

Now look at your source:
Here's what the full quote sayes:
Current genetic studies show that "Jewish Y-DNA tends to come from the Middle East, and… studies that take into account mtDNA show that many Jewish populations are related to neighboring non-Jewish groups maternally". While these studies also show that some Ashkenazim have non-Jewish, Eastern European ancestors, they contradict claims that the Ashkenazim were primarily descended from Khazars.

You said Ashkenazi Jews don't show ANY Khazar bloodline.
I said that a proportion of them do, but that research shows they aren't PRIMARILY descendants of the Khazars.
Your source says the exact same shit I did.

I'm right AS ALWAYS... you're wrong AS ALWAYS.

CASE CLOSED.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2005, 09:14:19 AM »
The only thing that's debated is if Ashkenazi Jews are PRIMARILY descendant of the Khazars

Since this is "the only thing that's debated" and it got disproved and contradicted by a genetic research( not even something I needed to say 8)) my point has been proven, including the people with non-Jewish maternal characteristics having Jewish-semite paternal characteristics and making them descendants of exiled Jews.

LoL typing in big letters doesn't hide the fact you proved yourself to be also a master of setting yourself up :)

« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 09:19:24 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2005, 09:19:32 AM »
The only thing that's debated is if Ashkenazi Jews are PRIMARILY descendant of the Khazars

Since this is "the only thing that's debated" and it got disproved and contradicted by a genetic research( not even something I needed to say 8)) my point has been proven.

LoL typing in big letters doesn't hide the fact you proved yourself to be also a master of setting yourself up :)

Yeah, the only thing that's contradicted is that they're PRIMARILY descended... you said "Genetic researches on Ashkenazi Jews don't show any Khazar bloodline"

Do you understand English? Primarily vs. Dont show any?

The only thing that's been proven is that I am once again right as always... and you're wrong and full of bullshit as always. Pretending not to understand English isn't going to hide the fact that you proved yourself to be a retard.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2005, 09:32:19 AM »
Yeah, the only thing that's contradicted is that they're PRIMARILY descended

Which is the only thing that was debated  :) like you said:

The only thing that's debated is if Ashkenazi Jews are PRIMARILY descendant of the Khazars....

MEANING THAT THE ONLY THING THAT'S DEBATED WAS DISPROVED.... 1+1

P.S Non-Jewish groups do not mean Khazar and this is while paternally they still were descendants of exiled Jews(intermix).

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2005, 09:34:15 AM »
The only thing debated by researchers, retard.... not what we were debating.

You really can't be this dumb, can you?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 09:36:26 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2005, 09:49:07 AM »
there is no proof that those Ashkenazi Jews are all descendants of those who were sent into exile.... however there is evidence of entire populations converting to Judaism since.

This is what the argument was. I used the Khazars as an example. Then I proved you to be an idiot.

There is no way out of this for you... no matter how dumb you try to play.

You can do the IGeezy and... go with...
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT. I'M REALLY NOT RETARDED. I JUST HAVE TROUBLE THINKING BECAUSE OF ALL THE BOMBS GOING OFF HERE. IT'S THE PALESTINIAN LEADERSHIP'S FAULT!!!"

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2005, 09:58:24 AM »
you claim that all Jews are descendants of the same Jews who were sent into exile

Semite-Jews are, meaning that most Jews are.

Gotcha. Check the statistics on what proportion of Jews are "Semite-Jews"... and what proportion are Ashkenazi

FACT
Current genetic studies show that "Jewish Y-DNA tends to come from the Middle East

;)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2005, 10:07:34 AM »
"Current genetic studies show that "Jewish Y-DNA tends to come from the Middle East, and… studies that take into account mtDNA show that many Jewish populations are related to neighboring non-Jewish groups maternally". While these studies also show that some Ashkenazim have non-Jewish, Eastern European ancestors, they contradict claims that the Ashkenazim were primarily descended from Khazars"

primarily = mainly

I win. You lose.

By the way, if the manner portrayed above is how you try to convince yourself that you were right... then we may as well all use the I Geezy method...

The Palestinian people ARE...VICTIMS OF ZIONISM

« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 10:28:11 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2005, 10:54:56 AM »
 :) Your'e Pathetic!
Even when you're proven wrong based on the shit you yourself bring up you simply disregard it. GOOD LUCK!

Mr "They aren't Semite they're Ashkenazi" LMFAO

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2005, 11:04:35 AM »
:) Your'e Pathetic!

LMAO.

Anyways... the fact that you tried to argue against facts made you dumb... but the fact that you can't even see when you're wrong, or won't admit it.... makes you a lot dumber than I thought.

I say they aren't primarily descended.... you say they aren't at all... your source says what I did... and you still think you're right... LOL.... you're a walking pro-choice advertisement.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2005, 11:09:25 AM »
Here I'll make it easy for you... since you're so fucking dumb and easily confused...

P.S FACT- Genetic researches on Ashkenazi Jews don't show any Khazar bloodline

3. There is no debate on whether the Khazar population converted to Judaism or not. The only thing that's debated is if Ashkenazi Jews are PRIMARILY descendant of the Khazars.... meaning it is fact that a certain proportion are.... meaning I'm right, you're wrong... as always.

Now look at your source:
Here's what the full quote sayes:
Current genetic studies show that "Jewish Y-DNA tends to come from the Middle East, and… studies that take into account mtDNA show that many Jewish populations are related to neighboring non-Jewish groups maternally". While these studies also show that some Ashkenazim have non-Jewish, Eastern European ancestors, they contradict claims that the Ashkenazim were primarily descended from Khazars.

You said Ashkenazi Jews don't show ANY Khazar bloodline.
I said that a proportion of them do, but that research shows they aren't PRIMARILY descendants of the Khazars.
Your source says the exact same shit I did.

I'm right AS ALWAYS... you're wrong AS ALWAYS.

CASE CLOSED.

LOL. If you need any help defining words such as primarily, let me know... I'll be glad to assist you, my dumb child.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2005, 10:04:07 PM »
lol
Genetic researches on Ashkenazi Jews don't show any Khazar bloodline
thus disproving that
"Ashkenazi Jews were primarily descended from Khazars"
A researcher deals with science and facts and wouldn't say all Jews didn't have Khazar bloodline(even though his research didn't show any) because that would be a generalization(they didn't test every Ashkenazi Jew you know, therefore the word "primarily" is used). Generalization is something you're used to so I guess this is why it's so hard for you. What was being implied(-Jews not having any claim to the land because they're not descendants of exiled Jews) had been disproved and my point had been proven :).

P.S You should take reading comprehension classes mate, I told you long ago.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 10:10:37 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2005, 08:08:13 AM »
LMAO. You just killed yourself.

You say researchers wouldn't state that no Ashkenazi Jew is descended from the Khazars because that would be a generalization... and you say that this is the reason why they didn't.

Now look at this very carefully. You say they wouldn't state it because it would be a generalization.... YET this is exactly what you stated.... hence you made the generalization... and then you go on to say that I'm the one with the generalizations. LOLLL... good one.

Next up, you say the reason they didn't state it is because it would be a generalization.... THAT'S YOUR ASSUMPTION.

For you to assume that no Ashkenazi Jew is descended of the Khazars would imply that all the Jews descended from the Khazars have died out.... the fact that the researchers used the word primarily is because it is a known fact that a proportion of Ashkenazi Jews MUST be descended from the Khazars unless they have died out, but there's no evidence of that. If such an assumption were to be made, it would be just as easy to assume that the descendants of the Jews sent into exile have died out... and LOLLLLLL.... weren't you the one bitching "Do you think that all the Jews who were exiled died out?" (and my answer was NO... because I'm not an idiot like you)

Anyways... I'm gonna stop pointing out why you're an idiot... because the more I type, the dumber you seem to get... so I'll just leave you with this... keep reading it over and over, since you have trouble comprehending... you'll see for yourself that you're a fucking retard...

Genetic researches on Ashkenazi Jews don't show any Khazar bloodline

A researcher deals with science and facts and wouldn't say all Jews didn't have Khazar bloodline because that would be a generalization. Generalization is something you're used to

LMAO. OWNED.  8)

« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 08:36:06 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker