Author Topic: President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....  (Read 1809 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2005, 07:31:10 AM »
Or maybe he could share some of his land with Palestinian Arabs....Since he's into Arab unity and all...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2005, 07:35:30 AM »
Iran ain't an arabic country,know we can see how smart u are
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 07:59:37 AM »
Problems reading my man?

Iran funds terrorist groups like Fatah,Hamas, Jihad,Hizballah...Are you sayin that its leader opposes Arab Unity? lol

It's quite diverse as far as ethnic groups go with the majority of Persians. It doesn't change the fact it is a Radical Muslim Country that supports Pan-Arabism(removal of Israel in order to provide Arab Unity).

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 08:04:19 AM »
Problems reading my man?

Iran funds terrorist groups like Fatah,Hamas, Jihad,Hizballah...Are you sayin that its leader opposes Arab Unity? lol

It's quite diverse as far as ethnic groups go with the majority of Persians. It doesn't change the fact it is a Radical Muslim Country that supports Pan-Arabism(removal of Israel in order to provide Arab Unity).

persia was always separted from arabic countries,they weren't even united with arabs in the ottamon empire
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2005, 08:18:52 AM »
Problems reading my man?

persia was always separted from arabic countries,they weren't even united with arabs in the ottamon empire

So? things chage, leaderships get overthrown(Like in Iran in 79 if I remember correctly),
And even if Iran didn't join the United Arab Empire it would still be fond of its existence and right now it is furthering this agenda.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 08:21:25 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 09:15:49 AM »
And even if Iran didn't join the United Arab Empire it would still be fond of its existence and right now it is furthering this agenda.

A typical IGeezy post... no facts, just his own retarded assumptions... at least it's better than him posting another person's biased opinion...

I have a few practice SAT questions for yall.. the analogies are always a little tricky...

Superman : Kryptonite
Zionists : Facts

Horses : Wings
Zionists : Common Sense

Black : White
Zionist Claims : Truth

Einstein : Forrest Gump
Jamal : IGeezy

« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 09:19:19 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 09:39:09 AM »
wat did  i just hear

Problems reading my man?

So? things chage, leaderships get overthrown(Like in Iran in 79 if I remember correctly),
so all the bullshit about ur ancestors living there 2000 years ago isn't valid
United Arab States

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2005, 09:56:24 AM »
wat did  i just hear

Problems reading my man?

so all the bullshit about ur ancestors living there 2000 years ago isn't valid

The Europeans' ancestors didn't even live there... the majority of Israelis, or Jews in general, are Ashkenazi Jews... and a lot of em descendants of the Khazzar tribe, which converted to Judaism around the 8th century... the Goldsteins and Steinbergs have no claim to Palestine... the Jews who were among the indigenous population before the Zionists' arrival do... and they made up about 5-10% of the population...

Zionist ideology is complete bullshit... they admit themselves that they can't succeed without terrorism and propaganda... they admit it, but the chumps supporting them won't... it's kinda funny but sad when you think about these sheepish tools.. its like Bush admitting he fucked up, and CWalker's Polish ass or Trauma's brotherfucking chumpass saying "no he didn't"... I pity these fools
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2005, 10:06:24 AM »
just to prove that zionists have committed acts and tried to have the blame be put on muslims... which is the exact thing Igeezy claims the Arabs do... yet he is a blind sheep who fails to see the flaws of the terrorist government and zionists extremists he supports... so he falls victim to the propaganda he's fed in his beloved illegal state of israel..

this is just 1 example... i can get into what the zionists did during the holocaust.. what the zionists did to other jews in arab states... the lavon affair as someone already mentioned... etc... who knows what other shit they've done that has already been blamed on muslims...

JACKSONVILLE, Florida (CNN) -- An Orthodox Jewish man has been accused of planting a pipe bomb in a synagogue hours before a speech by former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres and blaming the act on an Islamic group.

Harry Shapiro, a 31-year-old former kosher butcher and theological student, was charged Tuesday with placing a destructive device and making a bomb threat. Police were searching his home again Wednesday.

Shapiro called 911 with a bomb threat on February 13, the day Peres spoke at the Jacksonville Jewish Center before 1,500 people, police said. The caller identified himself as "the American fringe of Islamic Jihad."

Police searched the building before the speech, but the bomb was not found and the speech went on without incident. Nine days after the speech, three children attending a luncheon after a bat mitzvah found the bomb in a hallway behind the temple's sanctuary.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9702/26/briefs/synagogue.html

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2005, 10:08:34 AM »

A typical IGeezy post... no facts, just his own retarded assumptions... at least it's better than him posting another person's biased opinion...

I have a few practice SAT questions for yall.. the analogies are always a little tricky...

Superman : Kryptonite
Zionists : Facts

Horses : Wings
Zionists : Common Sense

Black : White
Zionist Claims : Truth

Einstein : Forrest Gump
Jamal : IGeezy

lol Very Smart Jamal, really I'm in such an awe of you now.
When you can't maintain an argument based on logic you resort to personal remarks not realizing how funny you make yourself look.
I've just stated the fact Iran funds like 4 major terrorist groups that seek to destroy Israel( by agenda) and you keep coming with "A typical IGeezy post... no facts, just his own retarded assumptions..."
I think you spent more time coming up with SAT joke rather then actually thinking about the issue at hand.

Keep It Up.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2005, 10:23:51 AM »
well iran denied that ,a thing ur country does a lot.in ur way of saying it  anti-islamic propganda
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2005, 10:37:11 AM »
who knows what other shit they've done that has already been blamed on muslims...

no facts, just his own retarded assumptions

You're right, I'm a propaganda victim^  you're the objective one.

I'm sorry, I want Israel to exist, it must be foul right?
I guess Palestinian Self Determination and Arab Unity are in no way contradictions then, right?
I guess terrorism can be justified when its against Jews or Israelis, And so can Anti-Semitism, being that Jews are capable of such things like the Lavon Affair and Dair Yasin.
I guess autocracy isn't that bad for Muslims right? Israel is much more harmful to the world than let's say Iran, Palestinian Autonomy, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria etc'
I guess Jamal is not brainwashed, especially now that he brought that 100% factual claim as for the Khazzar tribes(straight from an Egyptian media site-where I last saw this), because I bet Yaser Arafat was directly related to the Canaanites or to Ishmael?
^
I bet Hitler made a distinction during the holocaust between real Jews and pseudo-Jews.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2005, 05:50:03 PM »
nah i've just realized that there's no point in arguing with somebody who doesn't accept facts as facts and who doesn't use common sense... it's pointless...

no terrorism can't be justified... however you try to justify it or ignore it happened when we're talking zionist terrorism

israel is mainly harmful to the palestinians living under occupation... what do the other countries have to do with it? they're bad too? yea and? does that make israel good? lol you're a fucking tool

are you going to deny that a majority of the world's jews are ashkenazi?
are you also going to deny that during the 8th century the khazzar tribe in russia converted to judaism and the people spread all over europe?

what does arafat or the canaanites have to do with this? the indigenous population was living on the land and european zionists came and claimed it as theirs... did i even mention the palestinians being the descendants of ishmael or the canaanites? i'm talking about the indigenous population... of which about 5-10% was jewish... but i don't see how that gives european zionists any claim to the land... maybe you do...

"muslims ruled spain many centuries ago... i'm a muslim... not even arab or berber.. but afghan... and since muslims ruled spain many centuries ago... me and a group of some other random muslims are entitled to some land there and deserve our own country on spanish land"

the whole zionist ideology is ridiculous and relies on injustice to the indigenous population...

step ur game up chump.. ur bringing nothing new to the table... finally you admit it though... you are a propaganda victim... i'm glad you've finally come to the realization or have grown the balls to admit it... wasn't so hard now was it

pseudo-jews? lol wtf? where r u pullin this shit out of? i made a distinction between the indigenous population of palestine (the jews there) and the european zionist colonists/terrorists... the europeans have no claim to the land... how hard is it to grasp something this simple? yeah the holocaust happened... so fucking what? you think some palestinian who was kicked off his land gives a fuck? it's not his problem... well now it is... (but this would just reinforce my initial statement that palestinians have been victims of zionism... and make you look like the dumbass too blind to see the truth)

no comment on that article huh?
nothing u can say about the lavon affair right?
nothing u can say about zionist terrorism against the indigenous population? oh yea... palestinians should be happy because their nationalism developed only as a response to zionism... lol get the fuck outta here man.. take a dollar from some1 and give them a plastic bag in return and expect them to be grateful... seriously get an education.. don't be such a sheep... and start using some common sense... it'll benefit u in the long run... you'll be a lot happier with yourself knowing that you're not lying to yourself..

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2005, 05:25:41 AM »
Replacing language by a distorted version. Next the entire history is dumped and replaced by the delirium
of fantasies produced by hateful obsessions.

">would remind you that today's khazzar jews are a fake"

Racist trash. If any jew would be fake, because allegedly somebody
converted, all Christians in this world would be fake, because they've
forefathers who once converted from another faith. That's a matter of
elementary logic.

And now since I'm the one who is brainwashed, let me ask you something, what does the Lavon Affair have to do with Palestinians? - Mosad much later also hunted down those teorrorists from Munich, so what- You must oppose that as well, innocents were killed at times right? Israel shouldn't endure anything that endangers its existence, that's it.

Does it refute the fact Palestinian Arabs were manipulated both by their leaders and by the Arab states along with the Brits themselves to obstruct the creation of a Jewish state?  Does it refute the fact there was an agreement signed:

"It might have been made clear that the Sherif Hussein had called on the Moslems to welcome the Jews to Palestine; information should have been spread about the cordial meetings between Faisal and Dr. Chaim Weizmann..."
^
But I guess it wasn't.

You're so funny, you don't even argue through logic you keep attempting to somehow discredit me, you keep ignoring history, you keep bringing anti-Jewish propaganda, You keep trying to refute Jeiwsh claim to the land through toy theories about how Palestinians are decendents of Canaaanites and how Jews are decendents of Khazzars.
In the holocaust or in 2000 years of anti-semitism it didn't really matter to anyone what kind of Jew was being burned\killed convert or non convert as if there's ever been a  reliable trace, now suddenly there's a hierarchy of Jews, lol.

Go visit the PLO's site, Or some Egyptian anti- Jewish site.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 05:28:50 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2005, 07:29:01 AM »
Replacing language by a distorted version. Next the entire history is dumped and replaced by the delirium
of fantasies produced by hateful obsessions.

">would remind you that today's khazzar jews are a fake"

Racist trash. If any jew would be fake, because allegedly somebody
converted, all Christians in this world would be fake, because they've
forefathers who once converted from another faith. That's a matter of
elementary logic.

And now since I'm the one who is brainwashed, let me ask you something, what does the Lavon Affair have to do with Palestinians? - Mosad much later also hunted down those teorrorists from Munich, so what- You must oppose that as well, innocents were killed at times right? Israel shouldn't endure anything that endangers its existence, that's it.

Does it refute the fact Palestinian Arabs were manipulated both by their leaders and by the Arab states along with the Brits themselves to obstruct the creation of a Jewish state?  Does it refute the fact there was an agreement signed:

"It might have been made clear that the Sherif Hussein had called on the Moslems to welcome the Jews to Palestine; information should have been spread about the cordial meetings between Faisal and Dr. Chaim Weizmann..."
^
But I guess it wasn't.

You're so funny, you don't even argue through logic you keep attempting to somehow discredit me, you keep ignoring history, you keep bringing anti-Jewish propaganda, You keep trying to refute Jeiwsh claim to the land through toy theories about how Palestinians are decendents of Canaaanites and how Jews are decendents of Khazzars.
In the holocaust or in 2000 years of anti-semitism it didn't really matter to anyone what kind of Jew was being burned\killed convert or non convert as if there's ever been a  reliable trace, now suddenly there's a hierarchy of Jews, lol.

Go visit the PLO's site, Or some Egyptian anti- Jewish site.

U Are Truelly the most brainwashed SOB I ever seen,mossad hunted these terrorist in munich right,that why in isreal they have parks named after them and they were honored .

After half a century of reticence and recrimination, Israel on Wednesday honored nine Egyptian Jews recruited as agents-provocateur in what became one of the worst intelligence bungles in the country’s history.
Israel was at war with Egypt when it hatched a plan in 1954 to ruin its rapprochement with the United States and Britain by firebombing sites frequented by foreigners in Cairo and Alexandria.
But Israeli hoped the attacks, would be blamed on local insurgents collapsed when the young Zionist bombers were caught and confessed at public trials. Two were hanged. The rest served jail terms and emigrated to Israel.
Embarrassed before the West, the fledgling Jewish state long denied involvement. It kept mum even after its 1979 peace deal with Egypt, fearing memories of the debacle could sour ties.
“Although it is still a sensitive situation, we decided now to express our respect for these heroes,” President Moshe Katzav said after presenting the three surviving members of the bomber ring with certificates of appreciation at a Jerusalem ceremony.
What went wrong in the “Lavon Affair” – after Pinhas Lavon, Israel’s defense minister when the plot came to light – remains a matter of debate in a country more used to tales of espionage coups. The Egyptian Jews were recruited by a fringe unit of Military Intelligence rather than the premier Israeli spy agency Mossad.
The situation recurred in 1985, when U.S. Navy analyst Jonathan Pollard was sentenced to life imprisonment in the United States for passing military secrets to Israel’s scientific liaison office.
“As with Pollard, this (Lavon Affair) was a rogue operation,” said David Kimche, a former Mossad deputy chief. “We knew never to go down that road again.”
There is a twist to the Egyptian case – the now widespread belief that the bombers were betrayed to the authorities by their Israeli handler, who turned double-agent.
“The general feeling is that he was the one who caused it all,” Kimche said.
Under a veil of secrecy, the handler was tried for contacts with Egyptian intelligence and jailed for 10 years.
Meanwhile, the agents locked up in Egypt were ignored, excluded from several prisoner exchanges with Israel after the wars of 1956 and 1967. Now that they have been officially recognised in Israel, the former agents are campaigning for a full account of their operation to be included in the high-school syllabus.
“This is a great day for all of us, those who were hanged and those who died,” said Marcelle Ninio, the only female member of the cell. “We are happy we’ve got our honour back.”

United Arab States