Author Topic: President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....  (Read 1811 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2005, 10:27:15 AM »
I to the Gezzy is winning this debate.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2005, 10:49:52 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I to the Gezzy is winning this debate.

greatest comeback in history
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2005, 10:53:38 AM »
lol....Kassem my man, how does this refute anything from what I said?
I've studied The Lavon Affair in school man more than 7 years ago, what's the point of bringing it up.
I'm much more concerned with the fact Egypt was among the countries who attacked Israel (prior to the Lavon affair), any support from the west to a country that attempted to destroy Israel, as you can understand, is not something Israel(or any other country in a similar situation) could be fond of.

I don't see why a park can't be named after them there are plenty of Ben Gurion streets, plenty of Jabotinsky streets,plenty of Hagana streets, plenty of Palmah streets, why not name a park after Mosad agents that were promoting Israeli interests, you know who Eli Kohen was?- there are plenty of places named after him as well.

lol I know what yours or Jamal's next post is going to be "Israel celebrates Zionist terrorist culture and Igeezy Just proved it"
Only that Israel wouldn't exist if it wasn't for people like these, Arab states existed long before PLO,HAMAS,JIHAD etc and Faisal could ,and was about to, achieve a Palestinian state without any of these terrorist groups(...Only that certain Arab leaders and certain colonialist Brits thought differently.)
and that's were lies the diff between freedom fighters and terrorists  ;D

Thank you guys, you actually motivate me to become more and more eloquent.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 11:02:20 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2005, 11:11:27 AM »
well the fact is these terrorists attacked american and british intrest not egyptian ,so know that aint freedom fighting.the key word here is freedom fighter,those jews that blew the british building could have just backed up and left to isreal.but they wanted to start a war between egypt and britian.freedom fighter is someone that kills to free his people, and a freedom fighter isn't somebody who bombs allies.
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2005, 11:38:29 AM »
well the fact is these terrorists attacked american and british intrest not egyptian ,so know that aint freedom fighting.the key word here is freedom fighter,those jews that blew the british building could have just backed up and left to isreal.but they wanted to start a war between egypt and britian.freedom fighter is someone that kills to free his people, and a freedom fighter isn't somebody who bombs allies.

Jewish underground groups were freedom fighters.
Mosad recruits and agents during the Lavon Affair were not freedom fighters(...lol don't put words in my mouth....) they were secret service agents that were promoting Israeli interests-  A war between Egypt and Britain would serve Israel's interest just fine. American and British support of a state that a few years earlier attacked Israel is not something Israel could be fond of- who violated the terms first?
If you're a friend of my enemy (logically)-> you're my enemy(... Not even mentioning British support of Pan-Arabism prior to the proclamation of Israel.)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2005, 12:28:34 PM »

Indeed your last post is true but it also serves Israeli interests to attack the palestinians and just await the reprisal so they can become even more brutal. There have been many instances where the timing between a palestinian attak and an israeli attack have been way too swift. Now we have ascertained the Israel does after all engage in sponsoring terrorism is it really beyond the realms of belief that they dont "sponsor arabs" to attack the jews?

After all if you think there is an inch of humanity in a government which bans the wedding of jews to palestinians and that refuses to allow palestinians to actually stay in Israel then you are even more deluded than I had given you credit for. If you want to look at vile hatred then this "acceptable aperheid" is just that.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2005, 12:32:43 PM »

In fact its been proved many times before that zionist terrorist were responsible for driving jews out of places like iran and into Israel with grenade and rocket attacks into crowded market streets and thats jews themselves who have written about that.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2005, 12:57:16 PM »
israel should be move to hell if u ask me

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2005, 01:19:45 PM »
is it really beyond the realms of belief that they dont "sponsor arabs" to attack the jews?

lol...again you're coming with this wedding and apartheid nonesenses, it's funny how you guys preserve your misconceptions even after I refute them with facts>Go read my response to this at the other thread man. I don't deal with conspiracy theories (based on propaganda), I deal with facts-Because you don't need to believe facts(Being that you're very much into realms of belief  ;D) you need to know the facts.
Homie, I have Palestinian Arab friends in college among which there are also girls,we go to the same classes and we all have lunch together, what the hell are you talking about man?
I live here in Israel, I experience things in first person, I don't get mixed up with nonsensical propaganda and rumours like you guys do. I live the things you guys can only recreate in your minds and base your assumptions upon, you see things through the eyes of reporters who are often bias, I make up my mind based on what I see, and I know what I see.
Do you know the diff between an Israeli Arab and a Palestinian from the PA man? lol

You guys are so funny.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2005, 01:30:54 PM »
Well here is a south african jew

In our struggle against apartheid, the great supporters were Jewish people. They almost instinctively had to be on the side of the disenfranchised, of the voiceless ones, fighting injustice, oppression and evil. I have continued to feel strongly with the Jews. I am patron of a Holocaust centre in South Africa. I believe Israel has a right to secure borders.

What is not so understandable, not justified, is what it did to another people to guarantee its existence. I've been very deeply distressed in my visit to the Holy Land; it reminded me so much of what happened to us black people in South Africa. I have seen the humiliation of the Palestinians at checkpoints and roadblocks, suffering like us when young white police officers prevented us from moving about.

On one of my visits to the Holy Land I drove to a church with the Anglican bishop in Jerusalem. I could hear tears in his voice as he pointed to Jewish settlements. I thought of the desire of Israelis for security. But what of the Palestinians who have lost their land and homes?

I have experienced Palestinians pointing to what were their homes, now occupied by Jewish Israelis. I was walking with Canon Naim Ateek (the head of the Sabeel Ecumenical Centre) in Jerusalem. He pointed and said: "Our home was over there. We were driven out of our home; it is now occupied by Israeli Jews."

My heart aches. I say why are our memories so short. Have our Jewish sisters and brothers forgotten their humiliation? Have they forgotten the collective punishment, the home demolitions, in their own history so soon? Have they turned their backs on their profound and noble religious traditions? Have they forgotten that God cares deeply about the downtrodden?

Israel will never get true security and safety through oppressing another people. A true peace can ultimately be built only on justice. We condemn the violence of suicide bombers, and we condemn the corruption of young minds taught hatred; but we also condemn the violence of military incursions in the occupied lands, and the inhumanity that won't let ambulances reach the injured.

The military action of recent days, I predict with certainty, will not provide the security and peace Israelis want; it will only intensify the hatred.

Israel has three options: revert to the previous stalemated situation; exterminate all Palestinians; or - I hope - to strive for peace based on justice, based on withdrawal from all the occupied territories, and the establishment of a viable Palestinian state on those territories side by side with Israel, both with secure borders.

We in South Africa had a relatively peaceful transition. If our madness could end as it did, it must be possible to do the same everywhere else in the world. If peace could come to South Africa, surely it can come to the Holy Land?

My brother Naim Ateek has said what we used to say: "I am not pro- this people or that. I am pro-justice, pro-freedom. I am anti- injustice, anti-oppression."

But you know as well as I do that, somehow, the Israeli government is placed on a pedestal [in the US], and to criticise it is to be immediately dubbed anti-semitic, as if the Palestinians were not semitic. I am not even anti-white, despite the madness of that group. And how did it come about that Israel was collaborating with the apartheid government on security measures?

People are scared in this country [the US], to say wrong is wrong because the Jewish lobby is powerful - very powerful. Well, so what? For goodness sake, this is God's world! We live in a moral universe. The apartheid government was very powerful, but today it no longer exists. Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Pinochet, Milosevic, and Idi Amin were all powerful, but in the end they bit the dust.

Injustice and oppression will never prevail. Those who are powerful have to remember the litmus test that God gives to the powerful: what is your treatment of the poor, the hungry, the voiceless? And on the basis of that, God passes judgment.

We should put out a clarion call to the government of the people of Israel, to the Palestinian people and say: peace is possible, peace based on justice is possible. We will do all we can to assist you to achieve this peace, because it is God's dream, and you will be able to live amicably together as sisters and brothers.

Desmond Tutu is the former Archbishop of Cape Town and chairman of South Africa's truth and reconciliation commission. This address was given at a conference on Ending the Occupation held in Boston, Massachusetts, earlier this month. A longer version appears in the current edition of Church Times
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2005, 01:33:14 PM »
FACT: Israel Is Illegally Occupying Palestine
Under UN Resolution 242, Israel is required by international law to withdraw from all the territories occupied in 1967, including East Jerusalem. The United Nation's General Assembly has repeatedly condemned Israel's occupation of 
the territories as illegal (see UN resolutions 338, 1397, and 1402, among others). Israel's continued occupation of Palestine, sanctioned and maintained by the US, is one of the most serious obstructions to a just and lasting peace in the Middle East.
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2005, 01:33:33 PM »
FACT: Israel Systematically Violates the Human Rights of Palestinians in the Occupied Territories
Each day, Israeli security forces in the West Bank and Gaza violate articles of the 4th Geneva Convention on Human Rights, an agreement that governs wartime rules of engagement and to which Israel is a signatory. Palestinian homes and agriculture fields are routinely demolished to make way for illegal Israeli settlements. Israeli soldiers regularly arrest and detain--often for years-- Palestinians without due process. According to Amnesty International, members of the Israeli security forces regularly use torture and prolonged incommunicado detention against Palestinians.
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2005, 01:34:02 PM »
FACT: The Israeli "Defense" Forces routinely kill children and innocent civilians
According to B'Tselem, the Israeli Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, 1059 of the Palestinians killed from September 29, 2000 though July 20, 2002 were civilians. In comparison, 360 Israeli civilians were killed by Palestinians during this period, in Israel and the Occupied Territories combined. There were also over 108 extra-judicial assassinations of Palestinians during this period -- a war crime according to the Hague Convention of 1907.
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2005, 01:34:41 PM »
FACT: Israel is an Apartheid State
Israel has developed an elaborate system of racial discrimination, embedded in its legal system, exceeding Apartheid South Africa's laws. These laws include the Law of Entry, the Law of Return, the Citizenship Law, the Military Service Law, the Law of Acquisition of Absentee Property, the Law for Acquisition of Land, and a host of legally sanctioned, discriminatory rabbinical rulings.
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2005, 01:34:58 PM »
FACT: Palestinians suffer a severe water shortage due to the Occupation
The Israeli government pursues a grossly discriminatory water policy. Since 1967, the Israeli government has been stealing up to 80% of the groundwater from the"Mountain Reservoir," a group of groundwater aquifers located underneath the mountains of the Occupied West Bank of Palestine, including the Occupied Jerusalem. The Palestinian people are allowed no control of these extensive water resources
United Arab States