Author Topic: President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....  (Read 1807 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: President of Iran says Israel should be moved to Europe.....
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2005, 12:23:32 PM »
most Jews are descendants of those who were exiled from this land,

Khazars, Edomites, Ethiopians, Arabs in Yemen, Persians, etc... are you gonna deny and try to argue historic facts?

Can you see the difference between what you said and what I'm presenting? Yours is a conclusion you have reached based on your assumptions, limited knowledge, and common sense (which you obviously lack)... mine = FACT. If you don't believe me, do your own reseach. I'll even give you the name of the king under which the Khazars converted... Bulan. Next time don't step to a boss, you chump.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2005, 12:37:16 PM »
It was a threat to the indigenous population, today known as Palestinians. You can't make an argument saying "all Arabs are the same" and that these people had so many countries to go to.
Also, if you claim that all Jews are descendants of the same Jews who were sent into exile, then prove it.

Semite-Jews are, meaning that most Jews are. According to the Halacha a person whose mother is Jewish is considered as Jewish.I'm saying that there were Arab states by the time Israel was created, meaning the Arab Nation's existence didn't depend on Zionism or on sovereignty over Eretz Yisrael in anyway,Palestinian Arab peasants are part of the Arab Nation and they never minded overlords(Life under colonization for centuries without opposition, Life as servants of wealthier Arabs), suddenly Zionism comes and they start seeking national identity in resistance of Zionism(a paradox of it's own- how can you both seek Palestinian self determination and Arab Unity at the same time?! Early Leader of the Palestinian Arabs recognizes the Zionist movement as a companion to their national movement before resistance erupts ) even though many Zionists support such ideas as a binational state and of two sovereign states .
Zionism appeared as a result of persecution of Jews.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2005, 05:12:32 PM »
Semite-Jews are, meaning that most Jews are.

Gotcha. Check the statistics on what proportion of Jews are "Semite-Jews"... and what proportion are Ashkenazi.  :) According to the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs... about 80% of the world's Jews are Ashkenazi... LOL I wonder how you're gonna try to blame this one on Palestinian leadership.

"Palestinian Arab peasants are part of the Arab Nation and they never minded overlords(Life under colonization for centuries without opposition, Life as servants of wealthier Arabs)"

Do your research on the mandates. The whole point was to create new states... Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Palestine. At first the Arabs of the Palestine mandate wanted to allign themselves with Greater Syria, but once Syria was established, and the increase in Zionist terrorists/colonizers... created a new Palestinian nationalism. What the fuck does it even matter if they never minded overlords before? They were living under the Ottoman Empire.. that's not colonization. Get your definitions straight, dumbfuck. You don't even know what the hell a fact is, and here you are talking about colonization. Servants of wealthier Arabs... again so what? Next time some Palestinian blows up some Jews in a bus, I should say "well Jews shouldn't mind that, they're used to anti-Semitism and persecution... what's the big fuss" ? Seriously, the way you try to justify an injustice is amazing. You're a fucking tool.

"Zionism appeared as a result of persecution of Jews."

Yeah, and you even tried to deny that those Zionists were European... LOLLLL get the fuck outta here
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2005, 07:28:33 AM »
Gotcha. Check the statistics on what proportion of Jews are "Semite-Jews"... and what proportion are Ashkenazi.  :) According to the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs... about 80% of the world's Jews are Ashkenazi...

LMFAO, truly man, this is one of the most brilliant things you've ever contributed to this debate."Most Jews are Ashkenazi not Semite"  ;D Now this is real simple homie, the Semitic group is a racial group-Arabs also belong to this group, Ashkenazi Jews are Semite Jews who have lived in Europe just like there are Arabs nowadays that live in Europe and in the USA, this does not stop them from being semites...:) There's a diff between the racial group and the geographic location, there are blacks that don't live in Africa as you might've heared. :)

Second, the fact these people have never before shown national identity under all kinds of occupations(a number of Empries ruled this land as you know) proves that their nationalism was eventually used merely as a tool to remove the Jews from the land and not to provide prosperity to the indigenous population, it resulted in harming this population.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 07:30:58 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2005, 12:38:57 PM »
Gotcha. Check the statistics on what proportion of Jews are "Semite-Jews"... and what proportion are Ashkenazi.  :) According to the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs... about 80% of the world's Jews are Ashkenazi...
LMFAO, truly man, this is one of the most brilliant things you've ever contributed to this debate."Most Jews are Ashkenazi not Semite"  ;D Now this is real simple homie, the Semitic group is a racial group-Arabs also belong to this group, Ashkenazi Jews are Semite Jews who have lived in Europe just like there are Arabs nowadays that live in Europe and in the USA, this does not stop them from being semites...:) There's a diff between the racial group and the geographic location, there are blacks that don't live in Africa as you might've heared. :)

Second, the fact these people have never before shown national identity under all kinds of occupations(a number of Empries ruled this land as you know) proves that their nationalism was eventually used merely as a tool to remove the Jews from the land and not to provide prosperity to the indigenous population, it resulted in harming this population.

Smart one, you missed the whole point... there is no proof that those Ashkenazi Jews are all descendants of those who were sent into exile.... however there is evidence of entire populations converting to Judaism since. Get it? You tried to deny that. Go do some research on the Khazars, the Arabs in Yemen, the Ethipians, then come back and apologize to your teacher.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2005, 01:24:58 PM »
lol Ashkenazi Semite Jews are, based on the fact they are Jews,a Jew is not only someone who followes Judasim(especially when there is secularization) but it is also an ethnic origin indication- people who come from Judea(the segregation throughout the centuries made the Jewish people to be the best preserved people), it's like saying Arabs in the USA aren't decendants of Arabs from the Arab peninsula(what by definition makes them Arab). Khazzars and Ethiopeans(and any other likely to have been converted) aren't semitic...Yeminite Jews are semites...I live among these people and it's also included in the basic education program. :)
And again, the one who's missing the point is you man because when it comes to Palestinian refugees you seem to disregard the idea of geographic origin by accepting every registered refugee as Palestinian(what is factualy untrue), according to this idea all Arabs should live in the Arab peninsula because that's were they originate from and since other land they possess nowadays was occupied, and I agree, but we're living in the real world.

P.S Funny how Hitler and other anti-semites(hence the term itself) identified Jews as semites when it served their goals to point out Jews had no place in Europe based on their place of origin(Jewish diaspora) and how nowadays anti-Israeli propagandists disclaim Jewish semitism to serve theirs.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2005, 01:33:06 PM »
1. lol Ashkenazi Semite Jews are, based on the fact they are Jews,a Jew is not only someone who followes Judasim(especially when there is secularization) but it is also an ethnic origin indication- people who come from Judea(the segregation throughout the centuries made the Jewish people to be the best preserved people),

2. Khazzars (and any other likely to have been converted) aren't semitic...

Point 1 contradicts Point 2 because converted around the 8th century... and spread around Europe.... meaning the descendants are today considered Ashkenazi. Point 1 says these people are Semites... Point 2 says they aren't. LOLLLL typical Zionist... doesn't know the info, has been fed bullshit his entire life, and when he tries to argue, gets caught up in his own bullshit and lies.

And again, the one who's missing the point is you man because when it comes to Palestinian refugees you seem to disregard the idea of geographic origin by accepting every registered refugee as Palestinian(what is factualy untrue), according to this idea all Arabs should live in the Arab peninsula because that's were they originate from and since other land they possess nowadays was occupied, and I agree, but we're living in the real world.
Be it 10 Palestinian refugees, or 1 million... what difference does it make? They're victims of Zionism.

P.S Funny how Hitler and other anti-semites(hence the term itself) identified Jews as semites when it served their goals to point out Jews had no place in Europe based on their place of origin(Jewish diaspora) and how nowadays anti-Israeli propagandists disclaim Jewish semitism to serve theirs.
Well I'm sorry to not have taken into account the views of people like Hitler... I'll leave that job up to the Zionists who are committing crimes against the Palestinians.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2005, 02:22:13 PM »
This only showes how grounded this whole Khazzar theory is.You can't trace it, you don't even know how many of them intermixed with Jews- and if they did their children are also descendants of exiled Jews...lol fucked yourself up, you can't bring figures, you're assuming just like you've assumed Palestinians are descendants of Canaanites to establish some sort of claim to the land. The Jewish people is the only people that was persecuted based on the claim it didn't belong anywhere else.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2005, 02:33:55 PM »
This only showes how grounded this whole Khazzar theory is.You can't trace it, you don't even know how many of them intermixed with Jews- and if they did their children are also descendants of exiled Jews...lol fucked yourself up, you can't bring figures, you're assuming just like you've assumed Palestinians are descendants of Canaanites to establish some sort of claim to the land. The Jewish people is the only people that was persecuted based on the claim it didn't belong anywhere else.

1. Khazars converting to Judaism is fact, you retard. King Bulan converted, and over time Judaism was the accepted religion of the land.

2. You're right, I can't trace it, nor can I determine how many of them "intermixed" with Jews (Two Jews mixing = intermix?... LOL.. buy yourself a dictionary bitch).... "IF they "INTERMIXED", their children are also descendants of exiled Jews"... LOLLL the usual... I present a fact, you add your assumptions... why are Zionists so afraid of facts?

3. There is no debate on whether the Khazar population converted to Judaism or not. The only thing that's debated is if Ashkenazi Jews are PRIMARILY descendant of the Khazars.... meaning it is fact that a certain proportion are.... meaning I'm right, you're wrong... as always.

4. What do the Canaanites have to do with this? LOL I never even mentioned that Palestinians had a claim to the land based on that... only fools like you would use "we were here thousands of years ago" as a claim.... Palestinians have a claim to the land because they were living on it at the time the Zionists colonizers arrived.. how dumb do you have to be not to understand that?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2005, 02:52:22 PM »
You're right, I can't trace it, nor can I determine how many of them "intermixed" with Jews (Two Jews mixing = intermix?... LOL.. buy yourself a dictionary bitch)....

Exactly...so why the fuck mention it if it has no point? Since you don't know I'll let you in on a little fact, a convert to Judasim according to the Halacha is not a Jew but a Gior(from the word Giur-convertion to Judaism) an intermix between a semite Jew and a non semite Gior still makes their offspring a descendant of an exiled Jew, or are you assuming that the original Jews simply died out?  lost your point mate ;)

p.s Seems like you forgot that article you brought dicussing the Palestinian "Canaanite Origin" among other points that came to reinforce Palestinian entitlement. And if we're basing this on who was where first, Jews were on this land long before Arabs left the Arab peninsula in their conquest in the name of Islam that also didn't exist at the time.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2005, 03:05:57 PM »
You're right, I can't trace it, nor can I determine how many of them "intermixed" with Jews (Two Jews mixing = intermix?... LOL.. buy yourself a dictionary bitch)....

Exactly...so why the fuck mention it if it has no point? Since you don't know I'll let you in on a little fact, a convert to Judasim according to the Halacha is not a Jew but a Gior(from the word Giur-convertion to Judaism) an intermix between a semite Jew and a non semite Gior still makes their offspring a descendant of an exiled Jew, or are you assuming that the original Jews simply died out?  lost your point mate ;)

p.s Seems like you forgot that article you brought dicussing the Palestinian "Canaanite Origin" among other points that came to reinforce Palestinian entitlement. And if we're basing this on who was where first, Jews were on this land long before Arabs left the Arab peninsula in their conquest in the name of Islam that also didn't exist at the time.

It does have a point because it proves you wrong, and further proves that you're a brainwashed liar.

Fact is that a majority of the Jews today are Ashkenazi Jews.
Fact is that the Khazars converted to Judaism, and so did most of the people living in the lands under their control.
Fact is that a certain proportion of today's Ashkenazi Jews are therefore descendant of the converted Khazars... not those who were exiled. 1+1=2.
That's another fact,,, 1+1=2. If you want to argue that, go ahead...

I didn't lose my point, you lost your mind and any common sense you might have had.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2005, 06:37:34 AM »
Fact is that a certain proportion of today's Ashkenazi Jews are therefore descendant of the converted Khazars... not those who were exiled. 1+1=2.

If you accept that Khazzar Giors didn't intermix with Semite(original) Jews(the only way how their descendants wouldn't qualify as descendants of exiled Jews) then Khazzars could have been easily traced, since you agree they can not be traced nowadays you have to accept that at least a portion(if not all) of Khazzar Giors intermixed with Jews making their offsprings descendants of those who were exiled as well. Since you can't bring figures and facts regarding the percentage of Khazar Giors passing for descendants of exiled Jews and since you have no proof the original Jews died out, in addition to the fact Jews were persecuted and segregated without anyone doing research on their genealogy while basing it on Jews (as a people) not belonging anywhere else, this theory is a tautology with the propagnada purpose of undermining Jewish claim to the Jewish Ancient Homeland or to any national sovereignty(It's not that Khazzars didn't convert, it simply has no impact on Jewish entitlement to the land ), HENCE, has no point.

And here's some info on the validity( since you again seem to be pulling shit out of your ass) of this theory:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar

P.S FACT- Genetic researches on Ashkenazi Jews don't show any Khazar bloodline[ WHILE showing clear middle eastern(semite) origin-check the link] so it is possible Khazzars were simply lost at the ebb of their empire. It's too vague to base an argument, as for lack of Jewish entitlement, on it...talk about assumptions,propaganda and lies.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 08:01:01 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2005, 08:30:43 AM »
See here's the thing...
I never stated that the "original Jews died out".
All I was doing is showing you that there are entire populations that have since converted to Judaism, which is what you were trying to deny. If they mixed or not... that's what you brought up, hence you have no point.

Look, I'll even use your wikipedia source to show you that once again I'm right.

"While these studies also show that some Ashkenazim have non-Jewish, Eastern European ancestors, they contradict claims that the Ashkenazim were primarily descended from Khazars."

Now let's look at what I said earlier... just to show you that I know what I'm talking about... that I present nothing but facts... and that you keep misinterpreting, and making assumptions based on your ignorance and lack of knowledge.

3. There is no debate on whether the Khazar population converted to Judaism or not. The only thing that's debated is if Ashkenazi Jews are PRIMARILY descendant of the Khazars.... meaning it is fact that a certain proportion are.... meaning I'm right, you're wrong... as always.

I even had it capitalized for you the first time... either you have trouble comprehending, or you simply choose to ignore this... which is what you usually do when you're faced with the fact that you're undeniably full of shit.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2005, 08:46:17 AM »
"While these studies also show that some Ashkenazim have non-Jewish, Eastern European ancestors, they contradict claims that the Ashkenazim were primarily descended from Khazars."

It's funny how you're flip-floping man trying to rely on people not noticing how you've stepped on your own toes, you've quoted exactly what reinforces my point.

Check out what you said before:

Here's what the full quote sayes:
Current genetic studies show that "Jewish Y-DNA tends to come from the Middle East, and… studies that take into account mtDNA show that many Jewish populations are related to neighboring non-Jewish groups maternally". While these studies also show that some Ashkenazim have non-Jewish, Eastern European ancestors, they contradict claims that the Ashkenazim were primarily descended from Khazars.

Now look what I said:

Genetic researches on Ashkenazi Jews don't show any Khazar bloodline

CLOWN.

Meaning that even Jews who maternally weren't semite still didn't have any Khazar traces.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2005, 08:57:05 AM »
I'm gonna show you how retarded you really are. I think your problem is you don't even know the definitions of words, and therefore can't fully comprehend what these things mean in English.

THEY CONTRADICT CLAIMS THAT THEY WERE PRIMARILY DESCENDED FROM KHAZARS... that means that a PROPORTION of them are.

It's funny how you're flip-floping man trying to rely on people not noticing how you've stepped on your own toes, you've quoted exactly what reinforces my point.

Check out what you said before:

Here's what the full quote sayes:
Current genetic studies show that "Jewish Y-DNA tends to come from the Middle East, and… studies that take into account mtDNA show that many Jewish populations are related to neighboring non-Jewish groups maternally". While these studies also show that some Ashkenazim have non-Jewish, Eastern European ancestors, they contradict claims that the Ashkenazim were
primarily descended from Khazars

Now look what I said:

Genetic researches on Ashkenazi Jews don't show any Khazar bloodline

CLOWN.
This you got right... you are a fucking clown... you don't know the definition of the word fact, and now you don't even know what the fuck the word primarily means... and you're gonna try to step to a boss... you're not even close to being on my level..

Meaning that even Jews who maternally weren't semite still didn't have any Khazar traces.
Your original statement was: "Genetic researches on Ashkenazi Jews don't show any Khazar bloodline."

NOW YOU GOT OWNED.

LOL @ this fudgepacker