Author Topic: Stanley "Tookie" Williams needs to be executed  (Read 906 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams needs to be executed
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2005, 03:07:17 PM »
How is he rehabilitated when he wont even accept admit that he was the killer and express remorse? How is he rehabilitated when he won't act as an informant and work with police to take down other gang members?

Don't fall for the act, man.

Rehabilitated as in, he's now against the lifestyle he once led.

How do you know it's an act, anyway?

there's no way to tell that he's not acting...but he's obviously not going around killing inmates at the drop of a dime and being a menace, if he was a TRUE monster who had nother to live for wouldn't he be doing this....i mean it's not like he couldn't he's a HUGE mother fucker.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2005, 03:08:56 PM »
I guess you the justice system is like, you can never take a chance to see if they will do positive again....cause then it wouldn't be fair to the other killers who "changed"..

huh?

to quote samuel l jackson in the great movie pulp fiction:

ENGLISH!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2005, 03:09:06 PM »
There's no point in telling peopl like cwalker how it really is. They live in fear, and their paranoid. Why else would he be desperate for this guy to be put to death.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2005, 03:11:06 PM »
i don't believe he should be put to death, it's obvious, from what i've seen at least, that he's been rehabilitated. Putting him to death would do nothing but fuck up the justice system, it'd be sending the wrong message. however i'm NOT saying that we should not have a death penalty, i think the death penalty should be reserved for those crazy dude who commit numerous murders and are PROUD of it, i've heard stories from death row about dudes who sit there and say shit "i'm proud i killed a mother and her child, and if i'm ever released or escaped i'd kill YOUR wife and kids" those guys should be "put to sleep". but i don't think Tookie is in that extreme of a circumstance, grant him clemecy and let him do more possitive things behind the bars that he earned to be behind.

How is he rehabilitated when he wont even accept admit that he was the killer and express remorse? How is he rehabilitated when he won't act as an informant and work with police to take down other gang members?

Don't fall for the act, man.
lol you don't get it do you....suburbian white people amaze me some times

Actually I think he's hit the nail on the head, if he's factually correct. Now Williams may be telling the truth and he may not have killed the victims and the guy that ratted him out was just trying to save his own ass. But if Williams really turned his life around and realized the evil of the streets then he shouldn't abide by the code of the street. If Williams has vital information that really help clean up the streets, even if it means ratting guys out then he should come forward with it. If not then he clearly is not rehabilitated. A habilitated member of our society does not aid criminals in any way. I understand the laws of the street and would hesistate to go against them, but not for everything. If I knew the culprits in a gang rape of an old lady, a child molestation, a cold blooded murder of a completely innocent person, or I knew my information could indefinately clean up the mess, I wouldn't think twice about it. Although I'd probably consider vigilanteism first, but then I wouldn't be a completely habilitated citizen.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2005, 03:11:14 PM »
I guess you the justice system is like, you can never take a chance to see if they will do positive again....cause then it wouldn't be fair to the other killers who "changed"..

huh?

to quote samuel l jackson in the great movie pulp fiction:

ENGLISH!
Sorry, im tired as fuck.

I meant they still dont know for sure if he's actually "changed" and crap and if they let him out, it wouldn't be fair to all those other killers who said that they've changed inside of prison.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2005, 03:18:20 PM »
It's not about letting the guy out though.  He's still there for the rest of his life.  The reason he has denied the crime is because he still wants to fight the case.  It's not that hard to understand.  Comments like "Fry" the guy or KILL HIM is pretty damn barbaric. 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2005, 03:26:22 PM »
After looking @ the case a little bit, it's my opinion they should fry the guy.  Nothing takes back the way he committed those murders.  He won't even admit to it.  The guy is a cold heartless son of a bitch.

So he wrote some children's books.  I'm sure the people he murdered would have loved to have the opportunity to write some children's books, but they can't because he fucking murdered them. 

look i don't know if he committed the crimes or not but like i said earlier the death penalty should be reserved for people who do these type of things and sit there on death row 5 years 10 years 20  years down the line more vicious and brutal than ever before wanting to do these things again and agian....ask yourself this...do you HONESTLY think tookie is in that category? now i believe in our government and think that they had enough evidence to convict him of these crimes...but i think he earned his bars. at the end of the day he's still a man, still a human. he fucked up (apparently) now let him pay for it behind bars...don't terminate him like a rabid dog with rabbies

So, if he killed  your sis and brothers...you gonna say, "oh, i'll..i'll forgive him...he has changed?"
Come on...deathrow didn't exist for no reason.  They gave him 25 years(i think) to defend himself.  What has he been doing?  Writing books?  Hey..
if this homie can do it...i guess governor should give the rest of the d.r inmate the same treatment if they all write books, right? 
Look, clemency is very hard to get.  Regan was the only one that gave clemency.  Only him.  Regardless if he's innocent or not...it's going to happen.  I don't support death..but damn...4 victims...good gradious...their faces were like that terminator 2 guy, t-1000 dude.   It was half split face with one victim.  Either way, if he's innocent..he shouldn't be afraid of execution..he should be more worried about GOD.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2005, 03:53:39 PM »
i was tryna keep up wit this case but been busy for past few dayz...is he bein executed or not anymore?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Eihtball

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2005, 04:02:22 PM »
If Williams has vital information that really help clean up the streets, even if it means ratting guys out then he should come forward with it. If not then he clearly is not rehabilitated. A

No, it means that he fears for his life.  The reason he's not providing that kind of information is because doing so could get him killed.  It's not like he's the only Crip at San Quentin..."Cox" Tequin from Rollin' 60 hood already tried to kill him years ago.  If he gave away that kind of info, he'd be putting himself at risk.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2005, 04:05:49 PM »
If Williams has vital information that really help clean up the streets, even if it means ratting guys out then he should come forward with it. If not then he clearly is not rehabilitated. A

No, it means that he fears for his life.  The reason he's not providing that kind of information is because doing so could get him killed.  It's not like he's the only Crip at San Quentin..."Cox" Tequin from Rollin' 60 hood already tried to kill him years ago.  If he gave away that kind of info, he'd be putting himself at risk.
So if he gives the neccesary info, crips get mad and they kill him. If he dosn't, people don't think he is reabilitated, not doing enough and the state kills him. It's a lose, lose situation.

Eihtball

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2005, 04:14:29 PM »
[So if he gives the neccesary info, crips get mad and they kill him. If he dosn't, people don't think he is reabilitated, not doing enough and the state kills him. It's a lose, lose situation.

Well, that's why these people need to get over their idiocy and learn that not being a snitch doesn't mean he's not rehabilitated.  You don't abide by the code of the streets because you WANT to...you do because you HAVE to.

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2005, 04:18:02 PM »
It's not about letting the guy out though.  He's still there for the rest of his life.  The reason he has denied the crime is because he still wants to fight the case.  It's not that hard to understand.  Comments like "Fry" the guy or KILL HIM is pretty damn barbaric. 

Seriously man
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2005, 05:35:19 PM »
I dont understand all the hype behind his death sentence

he wrote a few books so what? damn yall krazy

death sentence should have been  removed for all criminals charges & for every body...we are in 2k5 this is inhuman i believe but c'mon

u would let a dude like that free in the streets yall just crazy

murdering ppl is serious its not ur crack or weed typical bullshit

I don't even understand why such a celebrity like snoopy support him... it's beyond my understanding
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2005, 05:38:13 PM »
I dont understand all the hype behind his death sentence

he wrote a few books so what? damn yall krazy

death sentence should have been removed for all criminals charges & for every body...we are in 2k5 this is inhuman i believe but c'mon

u would let a dude like that free in the streets yall just crazy

murdering ppl is serious its not ur crack or weed typical bullshit

I don't even understand why such a celebrity like snoopy support him... it's beyond my understanding
Nobody is saying he should be on the streets. They're just saying he should spend life in jail instead of exacution.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2005, 07:31:21 PM »
i don't believe he should be put to death, it's obvious, from what i've seen at least, that he's been rehabilitated. Putting him to death would do nothing but fuck up the justice system, it'd be sending the wrong message. however i'm NOT saying that we should not have a death penalty, i think the death penalty should be reserved for those crazy dude who commit numerous murders and are PROUD of it, i've heard stories from death row about dudes who sit there and say shit "i'm proud i killed a mother and her child, and if i'm ever released or escaped i'd kill YOUR wife and kids" those guys should be "put to sleep". but i don't think Tookie is in that extreme of a circumstance, grant him clemecy and let him do more possitive things behind the bars that he earned to be behind.

yeah exactully...the death penalty should be reserved for people who kill 10s of people and shit like that....