Author Topic: Stanley "Tookie" Williams needs to be executed  (Read 907 times)

OP

• Lil Geezy
Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams needs to be executed
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2005, 07:54:34 PM »
FREE TOOKIE. (from death row atleast)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2005, 08:22:45 PM »
If Williams has vital information that really help clean up the streets, even if it means ratting guys out then he should come forward with it. If not then he clearly is not rehabilitated. A

No, it means that he fears for his life.  The reason he's not providing that kind of information is because doing so could get him killed.  It's not like he's the only Crip at San Quentin..."Cox" Tequin from Rollin' 60 hood already tried to kill him years ago.  If he gave away that kind of info, he'd be putting himself at risk.

Afraid of what? The fucking guy is on death row. It's not like he'll be let out if he rats and have to fend for himself on the streets. Plus there's always witness protection, Sammy the Bull Gravano ratted on John fucking Gotti and he went with out being killed.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2005, 08:25:42 PM »
If hes innocent, FREE TOOKIE from Death Row, If hes guilt R.I.P.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2005, 08:27:22 PM »

yeah exactully...the death penalty should be reserved for people who kill 10s of people and shit like that....

Tookie brutally murdered 4 innocent people, and thousands  more have died from the gang violence that he helped create. He is pretty much the lowest of the low and it doesn't get much worse than him. I could give a damn how many stupid books he had written (books that nobody has even read).

And to answer Sikotic's question as to why I care whether he is executed or not, I care because I hate murrderers. And I really hate when left wing idiots rally to their defense and portray them as victims.

Why do you care about what I think?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2005, 08:30:39 PM »

yeah exactully...the death penalty should be reserved for people who kill 10s of people and shit like that....

Tookie brutally murdered 4 innocent people, and thousands  more have died from the gang violence that he helped create. He is pretty much the lowest of the low and it doesn't get much worse than him. I could give a damn how many stupid books he had written (books that nobody has even read).

And to answer Sikotic's question as to why I care whether he is executed or not, I care because I hate murrderers. And I really hate when left wing idiots rally to their defense and portray them as victims.

Why do you care about what I think?

like OMG its not only Liberals that are against the Death Penalty.  CRAZY HUH?! 

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2005, 08:33:56 PM »

Then my boy Charles Manson should be released. wuts everyones take on Scott Peterson then?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2005, 08:38:50 PM »
The California Supreme Court Case People v. Anderson changed Charles Manson death sentence to life in prison. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2005, 08:39:12 PM »

Tookie brutally murdered 4 innocent people, and thousands  more have died from the gang violence that he helped create. He is pretty much the lowest of the low and it doesn't get much worse than him. I could give a damn how many stupid books he had written (books that nobody has even read).

I dunno, it depends on what your idea and perception of what are the worse crimes and criminals...IMO, people who should get death penalty are similar to to the likes of Timothy McVeih, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, 911 hijackers, ect....we have thousands of people on death row in the US that have only killed 1 person and I got the death penalty.

Tookie killed 4 people personally and is responsible for the all gang violence in the US if you think about, so yeah maybe you are right, he does deserve to get get a Leath Injection...

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2005, 08:44:57 PM »
how the fuck can you say hes responsable for all gang violence... i mean .. i guess i want him dead too. but hes definitely not responsable for all gang violence, its not like hes the creator of gangs there were other gangs before... there as been other after ... he killed 4 ppl yes but even tho he started a gang or not that doesnt change anything, every gang member is as much involved as him. stop sayin hes responsible for everything.
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2005, 08:48:05 PM »
Very true about the gang violence, JPM.  Also, i bet you no active crip gang member even knows Tookie williams lol

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2005, 08:51:12 PM »
how the fuck can you say hes responsable for all gang violence... i mean .. i guess i want him dead too. but hes definitely not responsable for all gang violence, its not like hes the creator of gangs there were other gangs before... there as been other after ... he killed 4 ppl yes but even tho he started a gang or not that doesnt change anything, every gang member is as much involved as him. stop sayin hes responsible for everything.

He created the Crips which resulted in the Bloods and now its all over the country with hunderds of different sets and lil kids thinking they cool reping them and real muthaphuckas killin people....Thousands of people have died over gang relatated shit made by him....The only good think he has done is influence Gangsta Rap but then that resulted in people thinking there gangstas and shitty rappers...

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2005, 08:54:57 PM »
"He created the Crips which resulted in the Bloods" ............... NO

ah whatever if you dont get it with my original post youre in the stupid motherfuckers category
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2005, 09:00:37 PM »
Plus thats not a crime hes being put to death for.  The "main" founder fo the Crips is dead.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2005, 09:45:17 PM »
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/executions.php

Check out the discrepancy between the number of black people being executed for commiting a crime against a white person(s) and vice versa.

Fuck the death penalty!   >:(

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2005, 09:55:51 PM »
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/executions.php

Check out the discrepancy between the number of black people being executed for commiting a crime against a white person(s) and vice versa.

Fuck the death penalty!   >:(

White people rarely kill black people.