Author Topic: Kanye West needs a straight-jacket  (Read 674 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kanye West needs a straight-jacket
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2005, 05:27:35 AM »
What a douchebag.  Here's the list of albums that got nomiated for album of the year...

The Emancipation Of Mimi
Mariah Carey

Chaos And Creation In The Backyard
Paul McCartney

Love. Angel. Music. Baby.
Gwen Stefani

How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
U2

Late Registration
Kanye West

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've only listened to two albums from the list above, Late Registration and Chaos and Creation In the Backyard, and I would say Paul's is easily better. 

Paul

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2005, 09:14:02 AM »
Kanye's Album Is Far From Classic. It's Good, But Not Album Of The Year Material.
He's Probably Not The Only Artist To Ever Work Hard On His Album, I Bet All The Other Nominees Worked Just As Hard.

he thinks hes the fuccin g.o.a.t wen he is far from it , the guys jus above average

hes also a fuccin pussy
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2005, 09:15:40 AM »
What a douchebag.  Here's the list of albums that got nomiated for album of the year...

The Emancipation Of Mimi
Mariah Carey

Chaos And Creation In The Backyard
Paul McCartney

Love. Angel. Music. Baby.
Gwen Stefani

How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
U2

Late Registration
Kanye West

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've only listened to two albums from the list above, Late Registration and Chaos and Creation In the Backyard, and I would say Paul's is easily better. 

Shit, Paul's is 10 times better than Kanye's. I didn't even like Paul's that much compared to his better albums but it's still a solid album whereas Kanye's was terrible.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2005, 10:09:49 AM »
id still choose Kanye to win album of the year over Gwen Stefani any day

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2005, 10:43:23 AM »
U2 wont win. Didn't they sweep last time? They'll either go the Paul McCartney route or Gwen Stefani. I wanna see Kanye cry.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2005, 11:02:33 AM »
U2 wont win. Didn't they sweep last time? They'll either go the Paul McCartney route or Gwen Stefani. I wanna see Kanye cry.

I don't think McCartney has ever won a solo Grammy for best album so it may be Grammy for your career time. I think Stefani sold the most so she might get it for that. I wonder if Mariah wins will Kanye bitch about it since they're both black and she has many friends in the hip hop world.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2005, 11:54:57 AM »
mang..how can he yell at the viewers saying "I deserve this, I worked for it.!"  HAHAH..
I don't believe it...of course that's who he is.  Somebody needs to get rid of this guy.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2005, 12:16:45 PM »
give it to paul, and about kanye, i like his sweater.

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2005, 12:19:36 PM »

He jacked it from Bill Cosby

THA SAUCE HOUSE

wcsoldier

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2005, 11:00:20 AM »
It will goes to Mariah

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2005, 05:52:33 PM »

He jacked it from Bill Cosby
LMAO.

On the real tho, does he not realize all the other fucking people in america who work hard and dotn even make a quarter of what he makes...dude is taking so much shit for granted

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2005, 08:22:14 PM »
I wish I was Mike Myers so I could punched him square in the jaw on the NBC special. (off topic, burt I had to say it again).

Why punch him for the only time he ever said some real shit. He said it like a bitch, but at least what he said was real. On the other hand I wouldnt mind puttin hands on him for a lot of other dumb shit he did.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2005, 08:31:03 PM »
celebrities today get paid way too much compared to what they do

Thats just pure haterism when people say shit like that. They don't get shit compared to the revenue they generate for their companies. These guys get crumbs compared to what their organization makes. If an individual can generate a ridiculous amount of income then they deserve to be compensated accordingly. If you doing your thing generated 10 million, dont you think you should get at least 10% of that? If Shaq gets a 90 million dollar contract, please believe whoever is paying him is making at least 10x that off merchandise and product liscensing.

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2005, 11:17:28 PM »
Nigga please. Kanye lives good. Better than any of us. He has nothing to ocmplain about.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2005, 11:48:12 PM »
Nigga please. Kanye lives good. Better than any of us.

Thats not the point.