Author Topic: yeah....the clippers need to move back to san diego  (Read 279 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
yeah....the clippers need to move back to san diego
« on: December 19, 2005, 03:24:40 PM »
don't get me wrong, i'm more than happy that an LA team is on top in the standings .....but i think the the clippers have been down for soooo long the city of la and surrounding cities have simply stopped giving a fuck about this franchise . i just got back from vivisiting relatives in LA and it's STILL LAKERS town. the lakers are what? 3 games over .500 and you see kobe, odom, and shaq (still?..!) jerseys all over the place.....lol i even noticed i had a laker shirt on the other day when we were christmas shopping in the galleria......the clippers are the number 2 seed in the western conference .....i was alll over LA for 5 or 6 days and not once did i see a person with elton brand jeresey , or a cassell , or maggette , or any clippers attire....what a shame! no busses or banners......they're ALLL LAKERED out! Fuck yeah i 'm down with the laker FOR LIFE that's my TEAM, and i've made it clear MANY times i would NOT jump ship on the lakers if the clippers were on top and the lakers were on bottom, and i'm standing by that but i feel REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLY bad for all 14 players on the clippers' roster, all the mangement,and all fans of the clippers los angeles doesn't give a fuck about you then i get home to bakersfield and i relize again.....it's still LAKERSFIELD over here aswell no one cares about the clippers,lol.

so yeah i think it'd be good for the clippers and their fans if they had a city where they really were the home team, cuz  even when they're playing home games in los angeles they're really playing an away game when you think about it. home is where the heart is and los angeles' heart is still with the lakers.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WestCoasta

Re: yeah....the clippers need to move back to san diego
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 03:26:27 PM »
I certainly would unite the city better if there was only the Lakers

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 08:38:41 PM »
they need to move back to anaheim fo reals it would be LA VS THE OC LOL
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 08:49:53 PM »
Living in San Diego I can tell you that nobody is a clippers fan. Not to mention that San Diego has a history of supporting a franchises even while they stay in the city. The Chargers are still bitching since they started winning 2 years ago (and even before that) and the Padres are finally happy after a looong over do move from Qualcomm (yeah, the Chargers Stadium) to downtown San Diego.

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 09:11:11 PM »
Things can easily change, look how the angels took over what used to be doger central:LA.  Plus, its obvious you aint from LA cuz most of the people I know do go to the clippers now since you can get a ticket for like 10 as opposed to 50 for a laker ticket.  The lakers aint worth spendin 80 dollers for 2 tickets when you can go see an equally as good a team for 20 dollers and a pair of shoes.  Unless you rich, Ill just catch the lakers on kal 9
IE

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2005, 10:10:10 PM »
Things can easily change, look how the angels took over what used to be doger central:LA.  Plus, its obvious you aint from LA cuz most of the people I know do go to the clippers now since you can get a ticket for like 10 as opposed to 50 for a laker ticket.  The lakers aint worth spendin 80 dollers for 2 tickets when you can go see an equally as good a team for 20 dollers and a pair of shoes.  Unless you rich, Ill just catch the lakers on kal 9
IE
^Agreed

Seriously, judging from being in LA for a couple of days, get the fuck outta here, you know nothing of LA culture dude, La does give a fuck about them, seriously, is that all laker fans have time for? trying to dog on the clippers, face facts, like dude said above, the tides change, what used to be a laker run city has a new team battling for its reign, like the angels took over la (even jacked the name and they aint even from there!) clippers are taking over the staples center and jackin it from the lakers, and making it their domain.......Keep your history because the Clippers Are The Future

My rant here is done, "Lakers Run LA" guy, you got any counter argument??

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 03:09:30 AM »
IE
^Agreed

Seriously, judging from being in LA for a couple of days, get the fuck outta here, you know nothing of LA culture dude, La does give a fuck about them, seriously, is that all laker fans have time for? trying to dog on the clippers, face facts, like dude said above, the tides change, what used to be a laker run city has a new team battling for its reign, like the angels took over la (even jacked the name and they aint even from there!) clippers are taking over the staples center and jackin it from the lakers, and making it their domain.......Keep your history because the Clippers Are The Future

^^ bandwagoners.. dudes like this faggot puts pictures of clipper players when they actually start winning.  LA will always be a Laker Town. for the past 5 yrs the only time clippers sold out a game was when they were facing the Lakers. now paper clipps are 5 games over .500 and pathetic clipper fans are wetting their pants because they dont know how to act when their team has a winning record.

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 11:20:12 AM »
IE
^Agreed

^^ bandwagoners.. dudes like this faggot puts pictures of clipper players when they actually start winning.  LA will always be a Laker Town. for the past 5 yrs the only time clippers sold out a game was when they were facing the Lakers. now paper clipps are 5 games over .500 and pathetic clipper fans are wetting their pants because they dont know how to act when their team has a winning record.

Aww. your feelings hurt? you cant handle that theirs a new future of NBA basketball in LA?? aww, poor baby, have a tissue....And to your bandwagon comment, ive been a devoted clipper fan for as long as i could remember, its run in the family, my dad has had season ticketsfrom 1991 til the 1999 season, Dont be mad you cry baby, i mean if you want to jump on the clippers bandwagon, your more than welcome, i mean, the clippers do love to help out the underprivilaged.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2005, 03:04:14 AM »
IE
^Agreed

actually i'm in la ALOT usually every weekend or so, and all my cousins live in LA and we had like a two hour conversation about this shit, so whatever homie. LA is still LAKER TOWN. go downtown right now bro, what are you going to see.....one of the bus benches where it says " watch the lakers on kcal 9".....where's the clippers' bench. seriously!  go to venice beach in one of the many fucking shirt shops and all the jerseys are " Bryant, Odom, and O'neal (still!?), where's the Brand, and Magettee jerseys!!?? 

and the reason why you see alot more angels hats and shit all over the place in LA is because the ANGELS ACTUALLY BROUGHT HOME THE HARDWARE, i like both teams and have for a very long time (dodgers and angels) so i'm glad one of them is doing something, but until the clippers bring home the hardware, this so called "CLIPPER REVOLUTION" you're bragging about will NEVER EVVVVVVVVVER happen, homie" 

i'll keep my history because ,outside of the celtics ,it's the most grand  franchise in NBA history....so until yourfuture is a reality THEN you can speak.

LA = Lakers' town

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2005, 03:07:01 AM »
IE

if the tickets were the same price  the lakers would have a better attendence record

dexter

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2005, 07:27:10 AM »
The Clippers are From Diego   LOL  :-*
Go LakeShow

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2005, 12:30:53 PM »
Well, you're right about this being a Laker town...But there are still the few devoted Clipper fans out there who support their team, wear the jersey, go to the games...Honestly, moving to San Diego could be a good idea, but LA is where the market and the moneys at. LA is the only city with 2 teams and that brings forth sort of a "city rivalry" if you may. It might not be the greatest, but Clippers are currently building themselves. I say, if they keep going in the right direction, you WILL see the Clipper jerseys, banners, billboards, etc. in 5-10 years...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2005, 01:09:26 PM »
don't get me wrong, i'm more than happy that an LA team is on top in the standings .....but i think the the clippers have been down for soooo long the city of la and surrounding cities have simply stopped giving a fuck about this franchise . i just got back from vivisiting relatives in LA and it's STILL LAKERS town. the lakers are what? 3 games over .500 and you see kobe, odom, and shaq (still?..!) jerseys all over the place.....lol i even noticed i had a laker shirt on the other day when we were christmas shopping in the galleria......the clippers are the number 2 seed in the western conference .....i was alll over LA for 5 or 6 days and not once did i see a person with elton brand jeresey , or a cassell , or maggette , or any clippers attire....what a shame! no busses or banners......they're ALLL LAKERED out! Fuck yeah i 'm down with the laker FOR LIFE that's my TEAM, and i've made it clear MANY times i would NOT jump ship on the lakers if the clippers were on top and the lakers were on bottom, and i'm standing by that but i feel REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLY bad for all 14 players on the clippers' roster, all the mangement,and all fans of the clippers los angeles doesn't give a fuck about you then i get home to bakersfield and i relize again.....it's still LAKERSFIELD over here aswell no one cares about the clippers,lol.

so yeah i think it'd be good for the clippers and their fans if they had a city where they really were the home team, cuz  even when they're playing home games in los angeles they're really playing an away game when you think about it. home is where the heart is and los angeles' heart is still with the lakers.

i was watchin that Cold Pizza show this morning, and they had some dood from LA...i think they said he was the voice of Laker radio or some shit. But even he was saying that the Buzz in the Arena at the Clippers games this year has been bigger then that at the Laker games.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2005, 01:13:09 PM »
^^Well, that's completely overexaggerated. I think what he means is the buzz is the greatest it's ever been, but the Laker tickets are still WAYYY more valuable and Laker games are WAYYY more intense (the Laker crowd is usually just more sincere)...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2005, 01:17:35 PM »
^^Well, that's completely overexaggerated. I think what he means is the buzz is the greatest it's ever been, but the Laker tickets are still WAYYY more valuable and Laker games are WAYYY more intense (the Laker crowd is usually just more sincere)...

tickets will almost always be more valueble for the Lakers, thats a given. but you gotta remember the whole hollywood aspect too. id be willing to bet theres more actual clippers FANS at the Clippers game...then there is Laker FANS at the Laker games. its popular to say, "im goin to the Laker game tomorrow night". Who the fuck goes out and looks for Clippers tickets? lol ONLY if youre a fan.