Author Topic: DMX Has Left Def Jam  (Read 406 times)

'EclipZe

Re: DMX Has Left Def Jam
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2005, 08:29:47 AM »
atleast he's not signin with g-unit  8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2005, 11:47:26 AM »
atleast he's not signin with g-unit  8)

Thank God for that, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2005, 12:02:38 PM »
Def Jam is a shitty label when it comes to release date . What about Budden, Redman ........

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2005, 12:16:54 PM »
He seriously needs to get his act together before he complains about Def Jam -
hmm now i always say that artists shouldn´t complain coz they´ve signed the contracts but let´s not forget that X hasn´t even made 3 million from all of his record sales(and he´s sold 25 million albums WW)so it´s no wonder that he hates Def Jam and RR. i damn sure would complain aswell if i had made a company over 200 million and they had treated me like i was worth nothing.

is this true? if so u cant blame him for wanting out..

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

ABN

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2005, 12:36:07 PM »
He seriously needs to get his act together before he complains about Def Jam -
hmm now i always say that artists shouldn´t complain coz they´ve signed the contracts but let´s not forget that X hasn´t even made 3 million from all of his record sales(and he´s sold 25 million albums WW)so it´s no wonder that he hates Def Jam and RR. i damn sure would complain aswell if i had made a company over 200 million and they had treated me like i was worth nothing.

is this true? if so u cant blame him for wanting out..
he showed a mag the paperwork and they confirmed that he had made less then 3 million off the sales of his albums.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2005, 01:19:32 PM »
^ thats rediculous.... kinda like how pac mad nothing off death row.. everything was in suges name.. except for the parties suge would throw.. everything was in pac's name wtf.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2005, 01:36:08 PM »
" but it seems he has had a change of heart." 

you know what? that's just another way of making money..saying that this is your last album...just like Jay Z did and now he's back in bussiness  FuCK THAT  don't be a bitch man...when you say sumthin, MEAN IT. When u decide to do a last album DO IT..don't say that this is your last, but after 1 year change your heart   PFFF BULLSHIT
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2005, 01:42:40 PM »
^for sure... "ohh, this is DMX's last album, i gotta get it for sure"... same with Jay-z retiring (the name)... as if J needs the money.. guy is worth over 300 mill

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2005, 02:48:38 PM »
best of luck to him...hopefully he'll release sum good shyt
NO MORE WAR

san jo baller

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2005, 10:37:16 AM »
i heard he was gonna sign with g-unit and now ending things with def jam looks like he might consider 8)l............

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2005, 04:39:32 PM »

ABN

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2005, 06:45:59 AM »
" but it seems he has had a change of heart." 

you know what? that's just another way of making money..saying that this is your last album...just like Jay Z did and now he's back in bussiness  FuCK THAT  don't be a bitch man...when you say sumthin, MEAN IT. When u decide to do a last album DO IT..don't say that this is your last, but after 1 year change your heart   PFFF BULLSHIT
he never wanted to really retire he just didn´t wanna do another album for Def Jam but they forced him to do Grand Champ and this new album coz they didn´t wanna let him go at without fullfilling his contract. pfff at Dee & Wah having made about 50 mill off X and then thanking him by using him as their slave.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2005, 12:02:20 AM »
 8)