Author Topic: Journalist Harry Allen describes "Islam" as hip-hop's "Official Religion".  (Read 554 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Journalist Harry Allen describes "Islam" as hip-hop's "Official Religion".
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2006, 11:45:08 AM »
Religion is the basis for intolerance in the world. 
religion is the devil :P

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2006, 11:48:02 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You got any proof that the bible was changed to add the part about Jesus saying he was the son of God? Other than a Dan Brown book. If Jesus never said he was the son of God then why didn't the Jews accept him? Okay maybe that was added in too. Maybe they did accept him but it was changed to spread anti-semitism. So then why don't more recently found gospel's like the Book of Phillip recite Jesus as denouncing any affiliation to the son of God. If it were so easy to disprove it then no human being with an IQ over 100 would believe. Just leave it at faith. I belive this, you believe that. You can explain why you belive what you belive but to try and proove that one is true while the other is a lie is just plain stupid.

of course he's man, that's why it's so extraordinary. A god incarnated in a man

^^^Now does that even sound logical?  God praying to himself?  God going to the bathroom? 

How about an all knowing being who has the power to do anything wasting his time to create a bunch of idiot human beings for the sole purpose of worshipping him? Does that sound logical? It sounds petty, ridiculous, and conceited. Of course that only if you try and see it logically. There isn't much logic in spirituality if any. If there was then there wouldn't be so many athiests.

maybe I dont got any prove.. all of us will see when jesus returns.. maybe not in my life time but that day will come.

and as for the part of the jews most jews just suck ass If I would see them burn I would pick up the popcorn and watch. I dont know there is just something thats so fucked up about them when farao was here they were searching for sympathie they got it then they started troubling all over again when hitler was here they searched for sympathie then they start troubling all over again now they fucking palastin all most makes me wanna kill'm all... afcourse cant say all jews are like that but they just suck...(this is my opinion cuz just cant stand they way they are doing shit. same as the way americans are doing but the hate and slaughter of the muslims has to come sooner or later it was all said and invasion will start on the land of babylon(iraq and iran).

anywayz my point was to the suck ass that said that the only real religion was christian  and the bullshit about the islam he was shitting...

I wasn't asking for an anti-semitic rant. I was just saying that the only legit reason I've heard by any Jewish person when it pertains to not accepting Jesus as the Messiah is that he proclaimed himself to be the son of God and of that being. If he never said that then why would they turn on him?

and 7even; dinosaurs aren't real. It's all part conspiracy put in place by the powers that be to keep the masses occupied while the rich use the poor to get richer. Kind of like religion. Seriously though. I don't know the answers to the universe, and I will never pretend to. I don't know what has a soul and what doesn't, or if souls exist. I believe one thing, but understand it as faith, and I don't disqualify anything. I'm open to everything, I just choose Christianity because it suits me as a person. It doesn't suit you and that's fine but to go out of your way to bash religion is pointless. A dead set athiest is no smarter than religious fanatic.

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2006, 11:55:32 AM »
u got me wrong man I dont have anything against christians cuz they are following the bible same as I follow the qoran although I believe that the bible was re writin but if im right its not christians fault. I just started bashing just to let the other guy see there are other angles too look at things and for him to stop spitting shit about the islam..

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

Jome

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2006, 04:24:29 PM »
Of course hiphop chose Islam, Muhammed is straight GANGSTA.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2006, 01:56:19 PM »
Of course hiphop chose Islam, Muhammed is straight GANGSTA.

wow that was real clever, disrespecting our final prophet of god.  ::)