Author Topic: Check out my New Mods to my Bike  (Read 179 times)

E. J. Rizo

Check out my New Mods to my Bike
« on: January 05, 2006, 12:59:49 PM »
Before:

After:

Mostly the blinkers on both the front and back and took out the ugly ass fender and shit that was in the back..... now all you see is my pipe and my license plate which flips up and down (u know in case i gotta run away from any .... ummm people yeah)

Before:

After:

anyway thats what i did i bought the blinkers but did everything myself (with the help of a very knowledgeable friend) the plate is held up with a damn kitchen cabinet braket thats how it moves up and down and the brackets i used for the blinkers in the back are from the reflectors that used to be on the bike that i took off flipped them and drilled a whole through them.

anyways i love the way it looks now .... alot more sleek and slim and it just blinging on that first After pictures... love that picture.... i had alot of time during winter break...lol but what you guys think
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 01:02:05 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Check out my New Mods to my Bike
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 01:03:44 PM »
bikes r deathtraps

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 01:11:45 PM »
dopeness but I swear I'd be dead if I owned that
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 01:12:47 PM »
Nice!!

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 01:22:15 PM »
looks alot better

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 01:32:52 PM »
that bike is real sexy

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 02:11:03 PM »
bikes r deathtraps

Bikes r Pussy-traps too  ;)

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 03:00:37 PM »
Ey yo Rizo, how much did u spend on them new mods?

oh yea once again that thing looks clean as fuck

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 03:06:56 PM »
looks tight man, props

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »
Ey yo Rizo, how much did u spend on them new mods?

oh yea once again that thing looks clean as fuck

Thanks man

well each set of blinkers was like 22 bucks after taxes i had to buy a bracket and special size screws and washers and shit like that but total it wasnt any more than like 80 bucks but it was takin the bike apart to get into certain places thats the bitch....oh i also bought spools for the swingarm to lift the bike those were like 22 bucks aswell so total like 80 bucks tops.  it was mostly taking out stuff than adding stuff. too much unnecessary shit on it that made it luck bulky but i didnt want to do it til i had a solution for the blinkers and license plate.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 03:30:27 PM »
That's a nice bike man. Taking the shit off the back was a good idea too. I would get one, but I fuck myself up on pocket bikes so I think I gotta pass for my own well-being.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 03:36:41 PM »
aha ok......your bike looks just like the cbr my neighbour got...its tha 1000 right ??? not sure tho...my neighbours is all black that  looks dope too

he told me tha cbr 1000 is one of the fastest streetbikes there is...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2006, 03:41:13 PM »
aha ok......your bike looks just like the cbr my neighbour got...its tha 1000 right ??? not sure tho...my neighbours is all black that  looks dope too

he told me tha cbr 1000 is one of the fastest streetbikes there is...
mine is acctually a 600 but ive taken it 150 and that shit still hadnt peaked so i think 600 is plenty for me...lol but 1000's are fast it is one of the fastest bikes but the sports bike competition is intense they are all very very very very close to each other Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawasaki very competitive so when you get a bike its mostly a matter of comfort and looks i just went for looks and i was stuck between a honda and a yamaha obviously i got the honda.... but Suzuki has a 1300 the Hayabusa that shit is fast!.... but like i said if 600 is more than plenty for me now imagine a 1000 or a 1300 at that  :o im sure i will probrably end up gettin a 1000 in about 2 -3 years from now... but the good thing about 600's is that you can take mothafuckas out in the canyons because they are lighter and better handling bikes... so they all have their benefits

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2006, 03:45:04 PM »
i see...even tho its a 600 must be still of the hook to take a ride with that thing.......man i need to make my bike driverslicense so i can ride one of those too  8) 8) 8)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 03:47:33 PM »
i see...even tho its a 600 must be still of the hook to take a ride with that thing.......man i need to make my bike driverslicense so i can ride one of those too  8) 8) 8)
the average groupie doesnt know the difference between a 600, 1000, or 1300, she just wants you and your bike  ;)... seriously its funny how many fuckin groupies there is out there...i laugh sometimes