Author Topic: Its Official LL Cool J Should Retired  (Read 516 times)

ABN

Re: Its Official LL Cool J Should Retired
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 04:53:27 AM »
i don´t think L needs to retire he just needs to find his own niché again coz it seems like he´s just doin what the industry wants him to do. it´s a fucking shame that Def Jam aint made an executive position for LL at the label that he basically made. but if LL can find the balance he had in his music like 7 years ago then he should continue on rapping until he´s 50 coz he can still rap and and he´s still pushin good numbers(his last album has sold like 800k).

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006, 04:54:23 AM »
LL's last good song was 4,3,2,1. This song is straight garbage. Yeah he needs to retire.
the g.o.a.t cd was pretty hot.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 06:41:28 AM »
its sad enough he couldnt make a listenable album with Timbaland on more than half of the production

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 07:52:29 AM »
LL's last good song was 4,3,2,1. This song is straight garbage. Yeah he needs to retire.
the g.o.a.t cd was pretty hot.
Im feeling that thundercat sign.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 07:09:04 AM »
its sad enough he couldnt make a listenable album with Timbaland on more than half of the production
Unggh!  I'm going to go against the grain on that statement and say that if u listen to that Definition album, L's lyrics ain't the problem though, especially the Timbaland tracks (save for maybe Apple Cobbler) it's his subject matter.  The Timbo tracks would have been cool if he had some harder tracks to go alongside'em.  That new club joint with Freeway I'm actually feelin'.  I haven't heard this J-Lo shit so I'll reserve my judgement for later.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 11:14:14 AM by red »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 10:34:07 AM »
The song is gay..especially J HOe.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2006, 01:59:00 PM »
I'm gonna skip this one just like I skipped his last album, it doesnt seem like im missing much anyway.  I dont know if he can find his groove again, hes gone too far away from himself to release something respectable now a days, he should stick wit movies hes successful in those.  Give it up LL youre an actor now. >:(

-KIDRENEGADE-

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2006, 02:25:03 PM »
the man in you avatar should follow too then lol.

Bullshyt, R & G was dope. You suck donkey dick!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

herpes

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2006, 02:52:09 PM »
the man in you avatar should follow too then lol.

Bullshyt, R & G was dope. You suck donkey dick!
that was only one time thing and i was young lookin for acceptance tech, u told me all the cool kids were doing it even yourself :'(

ghettoplaya623

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 07:37:11 PM »
he needa get out tha studios and call it a day

gchild

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2006, 06:43:23 AM »
He doesn't need to retire, i think a lot of fans are just disappointed in the direction he has gone.  But you can't really blame him, because probably little teenage girls make the bulk who buy his records, so he just doing his thing of getting money.  Look at other rappers like snoop, he has adapted to the market.Adapting is the only way they are going to survive.  If LL truely wanted to he can still make a classic tracks like "ill bomb" or "haters" or watver, but thats not where the money is,its those club lovey records.

i presonally don't like the new record, but i belive the majority of people will like it, but i don't think he should retire.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2006, 09:17:50 AM »
Hey Lover >>>>> Control Myself

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2006, 06:59:37 AM »
Actually the track just might hit with the MTV crowd, but FUCK THE MTV CROWD.