Author Topic: FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN LOS ANGELES(Why are houses so much?  (Read 348 times)

coola

Re: FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN LOS ANGELES(Why are houses so much?
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2006, 09:21:57 PM »
a house in the cpt is expensive ?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2006, 09:28:01 PM »
San Fran/San Diego/OC most expensive.

yeah my parents bought a house in 1999 in Carmel Valley and it cost 375,000 at the time now its almost 1 million crazy shit...To bad they sold it in 2002 for only 550,000...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2006, 10:34:49 PM »
not really.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 12:02:29 AM »
As far as San Francisco goes, there's a reason why the bay area got the highest rate of homeless people in America and so much public and section 8 housing etc. And everyone else who doesn't feed off the government lives paycheck to paycheck barely making it. Not too many people know what 'poor' is anymore, the poor has become majority. And it has created this cutthroat state of mind that is tearing our society apart from the inside. It's a fucked up situation for all, we will all wake up one day realizing life passed us by while we were planning for something better for ourselves, sad but true.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2006, 12:11:48 AM »
^.. thats deep.. way i see it u gotta keep building towards something n stop procrastinating

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2006, 12:35:15 AM »

yeah my parents bought a house in 1999 in Carmel Valley and it cost 375,000 at the time now its almost 1 million crazy shit...To bad they sold it in 2002 for only 550,000...

you ever live out there? i used to take swim lessons out at the public pool. yeah, place is expensive a s fuck

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2006, 06:22:05 PM »

you ever live out there? i used to take swim lessons out at the public pool. yeah, place is expensive a s fuck

yeah I use to live out there...yeah, i know where that public pool is at. Its in the Community Center on Townsgate Drive...

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2006, 06:40:10 PM »

yeah I use to live out there...yeah, i know where that public pool is at. Its in the Community Center on Townsgate Drive...

cool, all the kids i used to know out there became pill poppers or cokeheads, stay away!

coola

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2006, 08:32:06 PM »
Even in Compton and Watts, houses are pretty expensive. Inglewood is definitely high priced as hell,

you wouldn't think it's expensive there.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2006, 07:31:52 AM »
not really.

Many houses in Compton actually are expensive compared to the rest of the country. They might not be as much as a house in OC, West L.A., or any other Upper class or upper-middle class neighborhood, but for the type of environment that Compton is, it definitely costs more than almost any other place in America. For the price you will probably pay for a 2 or 3 bedroom in gang territory with a lotta grafitti all through the neighborhood, you could easily buy a 4 or 5 bedroom house in Atlanta or it's suburbs in a very nice neighborhood, and that is a big city as well. So yeah, it really is expensive there, especially in the spots where it isn't 100% grimey. And Watts has a few streets off of Wilmington that have very nice houses and they definitely cost a lot to live in.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2006, 12:50:25 PM »
I live on Orange County and I paid $165,000 for my condo and now similar units are selling for over $375,000.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

ABN

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2006, 01:04:46 PM »
I live on Orange County and I paid $165,000 for my condo and now similar units are selling for over $375,000.
real estate is probably the best investment you can make these days and not just in america. my brother bought his house for 1.4 million SK´s(about 200k$) 5 years ago and he sold it for 3.1 million last year. and that´s in a very middle class area. definently gonna buy me a house within the next 2 years coz even if i have to take loans it´s damn near impossible to not make a profit in the long run.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2006, 03:10:10 PM »
bostons expensive as fuk too. my house cost 150g originally i think, not it could go for a mill i bet

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2006, 03:15:25 PM »
Get this, my Grandparents bought there house in 1968 for $45,000
Estimated market value of their property Now is $1.8 Million (they live on a hill, i guess that makes a difference)