Author Topic: MOBB DEEP DISSING MEXICANS  (Read 1554 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: MOBB DEEP DISSING MEXICANS
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2006, 03:20:08 PM »
Dumbasses like this... who gives a fuck man. You're never gonna do anything to them, and it's not fucking affecting you or the mexican community. So just sit the fuck down.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2006, 03:39:02 PM »
lol i hope they get mercked!!!
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2006, 04:32:45 PM »
Im not saying i wanna put hands on them, that was sicksider...........i just dont support their music, plain and simple.......i luv how heads are quick to say 'it aint a big deal, its being missinterpreted', becuase they aint speaking on their people.......let a non black rapper say sumthing about blacks.......it would be damn near a riot......so lets relax with the double standards......and no, mexicans dont pee on themselves you smartass, P is implying that mexicans get scared to the point that they urinate on themselves.......fuck that sarcasm shit
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2006, 04:46:56 PM »
Im not saying i wanna put hands on them, that was sicksider...........i just dont support their music, plain and simple.......i luv how heads are quick to say 'it aint a big deal, its being missinterpreted', becuase they aint speaking on their people.......let a non black rapper say sumthing about blacks.......it would be damn near a riot......so lets relax with the double standards......and no, mexicans dont pee on themselves you smartass, P is implying that mexicans get scared to the point that they urinate on themselves.......fuck that sarcasm shit
No, there aint no double standards. Whoever gets ass-tickled about a rapper "dissing" a whole race, is an immature dumbfuck.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2006, 04:57:09 PM »
No, there aint no double standards. Whoever gets ass-tickled about a rapper "dissing" a whole race, is an immature dumbfuck.
haha.......ok, maybe its seems like i give more of a fuck than i really do.......my point wasnt so much about them saying it, it was how heads made it seem like 'eh', thats cool, they jus playin'......is it the end of the world, or sum real problem for our communtiy? of course not.......but this is a forum where shit is discussed, and i was stating how i feel about the subject.......shit, heads get more pissed off in here about shit like 'which is better, the bay or LA?'........i'm sorry this isnt enough of an adult disscussion for your self rightous ass.........none of this shit is equla to sum real life problems, but just because its not that serious, it doesnt warrent having a bullshit disscussion about it? the fuck outta here.......

spliff239

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2006, 04:58:42 PM »
i luv how heads are quick to say 'it aint a big deal, its being missinterpreted', becuase they aint speaking on their people.......let a non black rapper say sumthing about blacks.......it would be damn near a riot......so lets relax with the double standards......

I feel that mos def. I was on that thinkin too like "aww its not a big deal" but u right thats real talk

Jome

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2006, 05:16:58 PM »
Lol @ people getting upset over this..
It's just a clever way of saying "wetbacks", get it ? Not like that hasn't been said dozens of times by rappers.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2006, 05:33:20 PM »
it's aight who gives a fuck what they say, they know nothing about Mexicans so dont' even trip you guys.  I'm mexican and at first i was a lil pissed but who cares just let it go.  For all i know Prodigy is a stupid fuck.

and to everyone who is laughing or thinking it's ok to diss a race like that is a stupid fuck too.  i bet you guys wouldn't like someone dissing your people on a track.  If a rapper were to say "crackers" "rednecks" or say "niggers" some of you same muthafuckas would be outraged but since it doesn't involve your people you think it's funny, which is pretty fuckin lame.  I remember the thread about Pac saying "fuck all white people" and no i'm not comparing the both but it falls under the same category of shit that does offend some people.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Jome

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2006, 06:02:17 PM »
and to everyone who is laughing or thinking it's ok to diss a race like that is a stupid fuck too.  i bet you guys wouldn't like someone dissing your people on a track.  If a rapper were to say "crackers" "rednecks" or say "niggers" some of you same muthafuckas would be outraged but since it doesn't involve your people you think it's funny, which is pretty fuckin lame.  I remember the thread about Pac saying "fuck all white people" and no i'm not comparing the both but it falls under the same category of shit that does offend some people.

Whether it's black rappers saying crackers, rednecks or wetbacks, latin rappers calling themselves niggaz, or whatever... what's the big deal ?
By being racist, they play themselves, there's no need to sink to their level or take shit to heart.

Some rappers purposely play on the boundaries of racism/stereotypes to get a reaction from people..
Fat Joe calls himself nigga, so does Pitbull, Ras Kass plays on the rumour that he hates white people, yet he work with white people.
Fools who take this shit to heart and get all offended, come off dumb.

Eihtball

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2006, 06:03:27 PM »
THIS HAVE BEEN GOING ON .........IN THEIR LYIRCS THEY PUT US DOWN .........WELL IF THEY INSULT US ONE MORE TIME "GREEN LIGHT" THEM EAST COAST BITCHES BETTER WHAT OUT.

Aren't you the same muh'fucka who was on here a while back talking 'bout how 50 was also racist against Mexicans?

Y'all eses need to chill the fuck out.  Other races get shitted on all the time in hip-hop, far more than the Mexicans.  Look at the white people - niggas been calling them "devils" and "crackers" on record for years running now.  Yet you don't hear them complaining much about that.  Besides, we let y'all use the word nigga on hip-hop records all the time - and we don't turn around and call you racists.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2006, 06:21:43 PM »
THIS HAVE BEEN GOING ON .........IN THEIR LYIRCS THEY PUT US DOWN .........WELL IF THEY INSULT US ONE MORE TIME "GREEN LIGHT" THEM EAST COAST BITCHES BETTER WHAT OUT.

Aren't you the same muh'fucka who was on here a while back talking 'bout how 50 was also racist against Mexicans?

Y'all eses need to chill the fuck out.  Other races get shitted on all the time in hip-hop, far more than the Mexicans.  Look at the white people - niggas been calling them "devils" and "crackers" on record for years running now.  Yet you don't hear them complaining much about that.  Besides, we let y'all use the word nigga on hip-hop records all the time - and we don't turn around and call you racists.
i understand where most of yall are comming from and agree to an extent, but as far as latins that use the word 'nigga', that would be puerto ricans.........any mexican that uses that term in endearing way is a fool and would get checked by his own.........why puerto ricans are able to use it, i couldnt tell you, its an east coast thing............and maybe this was blown outta proportion, again, i wasnt really tripping that much to begin with if you read all my posts....but what was the point of making a comment like that? in that context? ok, you say white devil, your refering to those who oppress, at least that has sum merrit.......but was P saying this about street shit right now, or sum prison shit? the way relations are currently, that kinda shit is irresponsible on their part given the platform they have right now wit g unit.....c'mon, it was an unprovoked insult on his part and anyone else woulda thought it was wack if you insert their ethnicity where the word 'mexican' was.......Im done with this, cuz i really dont even know if i care anymore.........i think Im gonna go bump 'drink away the pain' and reminisce..........peace ya'll........

Eihtball

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2006, 06:44:55 PM »
i understand where most of yall are comming from and agree to an extent, but as far as latins that use the word 'nigga', that would be puerto ricans.........any mexican that uses that term in endearing way is a fool and would get checked by his own.........why puerto ricans are able to use it, i couldnt tell you, its an east coast thing............

Nah, mayne, you forgot about B-Real - dude's part Mexican, part Cuban, and you know he says 'nigga' all the time.  And we've been down with that since Day 1, homie...most of us have mad love for Cypress Hill.

and maybe this was blown outta proportion, again, i wasnt really tripping that much to begin with if you read all my posts....but what was the point of making a comment like that? in that context? ok, you say white devil, your refering to those who oppress, at least that has sum merrit.......but was P saying this about street shit right now, or sum prison shit? the way relations are currently, that kinda shit is irresponsible on their part given the platform they have right now wit g unit.....c'mon, it was an unprovoked insult on his part and anyone else woulda thought it was wack if you insert their ethnicity where the word 'mexican' was.......Im done with this, cuz i really dont even know if i care anymore.........i think Im gonna go bump 'drink away the pain' and reminisce..........peace ya'll........

"White devil" isn't just oppressors (tho that's what some cats claim these days)...it's pretty much white folks in general.

Also, rappers been making metaphors like that all the time...I was just listening to Jayo Felony "Whatcha Gonna Do?" (I've been bumpin this album nonstop since I got it), and on DMX's verse, he says, "I got more 'homes' than a ese."  You consider that disrespectful as well?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 06:46:53 PM by RBXtra (Rough Is The Texture) »

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2006, 06:48:36 PM »
i understand where most of yall are comming from and agree to an extent, but as far as latins that use the word 'nigga', that would be puerto ricans.........any mexican that uses that term in endearing way is a fool and would get checked by his own.........why puerto ricans are able to use it, i couldnt tell you, its an east coast thing............

Nah, mayne, you forgot about B-Real - dude's part Mexican, part Cuban, and you know he says 'nigga' all the time.  And we've been down with that since Day 1, homie...most of us have made love for Cypress Hill.

and maybe this was blown outta proportion, again, i wasnt really tripping that much to begin with if you read all my posts....but what was the point of making a comment like that? in that context? ok, you say white devil, your refering to those who oppress, at least that has sum merrit.......but was P saying this about street shit right now, or sum prison shit? the way relations are currently, that kinda shit is irresponsible on their part given the platform they have right now wit g unit.....c'mon, it was an unprovoked insult on his part and anyone else woulda thought it was wack if you insert their ethnicity where the word 'mexican' was.......Im done with this, cuz i really dont even know if i care anymore.........i think Im gonna go bump 'drink away the pain' and reminisce..........peace ya'll........

"White devil" isn't just oppressors (tho that's what some cats claim these days)...it's pretty much white folks in general.

Also, rappers been making metaphors like that all the time...I was just listening to Jayo Felony "Whatcha Gonna Do?" (I've been bumpin this album nonstop since I got it), and DMX's verse, he says, "I got more 'homes' than a ese."  You consider that disrespectful as well?
alright, alright b-real has said it before.....but in a non negative way..........dmx says homes than an ese cuz we say 'homes' alot.....nah that dotn bother me at all.......but please, compare that to what P says.......'piss your pants like you mexican' .......its the same?........c'mon man, i dont care how many references are made to us in a song, once again, it has everything to do with the context...................

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2006, 07:22:53 PM »
okay u need to relex becuz I heard many chicano songs that insult Blacks or mayates as u guys would put it. Like r u fuckin kidding before u start putting "Green Lights" on foos head ( as if your someone that could do it) check out some songs from your chicano rappers
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 09:25:09 PM by boycriedwolf619 »

youngmessnucca

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2006, 09:08:20 PM »
are you gonna get them personally man?

I HAVE BIG CONNECTION WHEN IT COMES TO MISSIONS.................WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS BETTER WHAT THEIR MOUTH ..................

whatevea your feelings are, it is foolish to make death threats on the internet. I'm pretty sure a real boss wouldnt tell everyone hes about to get someone killed bro.[quote

author=Bay Area Jat link=topic=104839.msg1080637#msg1080637 date=1142206742]
lol i hope they get mercked!!!
grow up kid