Author Topic: LATINOS MAKING NOISE, SO WHO'S NEXT??  (Read 740 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
Re: LATINOS MAKING NOISE, SO WHO'S NEXT??
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2006, 10:20:45 PM »
Lil rob ain't even got a hood idiot, LPR cats shot him cuzz of a couple of things he did, so he went from a wannabe Sureno to a brown prider and sucking norteno dick but the nortenos still mash on him when he comes up to the north no matter what, I've even seen an incident with my own eyes. He's a joke, ain't no hood love lmao.

And I didn't know Omar Cruz signed to Interscope, that's impressive.

IF HE IS SUCH A JOKE THEN WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU GO TO HIS SHOWS AND DO SOMETHING ......NO MATTER WHAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO RISE ....AND LOWPRO ARE JUST MAD CUASE HE DROPED THEM

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2006, 10:22:33 PM »
some ppl thing he is hood, ganster which he is not just a clown.. no fuckin hood.. and forsure no damn hood love.. dont know any hood showing any love to a clown

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2006, 10:26:37 PM »
some ppl thing he is hood, ganster which he is not just a clown.. no fuckin hood.. and forsure no damn hood love.. dont know any hood showing any love to a clown

HAHAHAHA THATS WERE YOUR WRONG .....I BEEN TO 4 OF HIS SHOWS AND YOU SEE DIFF HOODS THERE SHOWING HIM LOVE ........LOL......COME ON NOW DONT YOU THINK IF FOOLS HATED HIM WHY WOULD THEY PAY TO GE SEE HIM ............AND TO THE OTHER FOOL TALKING SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP CUZ YOUR JUST A FUCKING BUSTER .....LOL.....

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2006, 10:31:07 PM »
buster is you with your name sick sider bangin a logo of game.. dick sider.... the fool is a lame.. from east side to south east to the west...lyrics are wack... his appearance is wack trying to be a gangster ... like said rag around your eyes thats kiddy shit

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2006, 10:33:08 PM »
buster is you with your name sick sider bangin a logo of game.. dick sider.... the fool is a lame.. from east side to south east to the west...lyrics are wack... his appearance is wack trying to be a gangster ... like said rag around your eyes thats kiddy shit

OK THEN NAME A FOOL THAT YOU THINK IS HOOD .....AND DONT MENTION LOWPRO,SHADOW,LIL ONE KNIGHTOWL,.............

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2006, 10:42:35 PM »
how you gonna call him hood lil rob? thats what gets me....

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2006, 10:44:58 PM »
HE IS FROM THE STREETS ...JUST CASUE HE CHOSE A DIFF PATH DOESNT MAKE HIM FAKE ..........TELL ME WERE THE FUCK DID HE SAID HE WAS THE SICKEST CHOLO .......NO WERE HE ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL AND NO ONE CAN DENY THAT

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2006, 10:55:45 PM »
allied gardens... is not his path.. the way he dress they way he introduce himself is fake.. who the fuck in diego rep themself like that... u dont see the homies driving around with rags around their eyes.. i never said he stated himself the sickest..  hes not a cholo.. not even a banger... i dont know keepin it real by appearing yourself as someone your not..

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2006, 11:09:04 PM »
hey..that's just him...as an indivdual..

don't know much about lil robby...but still man...

he's just doing his own shit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2006, 11:17:39 PM »

AND WHAT GIVES SD-UNIT THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT A MAN SHOULD WEAR OR NOT .........................

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2006, 11:29:12 PM »

AND WHAT GIVES SD-UNIT THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT A MAN SHOULD WEAR OR NOT .........................

ok ..yeah..true that...
he ain't got no business to dictate anyone what to do..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2006, 07:57:49 AM »
fuck it thats his style...  at the end of the day though bullshit aside robs does come up with some feel-good bangers.. 

John Dow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2006, 05:20:52 PM »
don't for get........YOUNG BROWN!!!
He's been making so much noise out here with J-Steez and Rooftop, all independent movement!!
He's not signed, no distribution and he hasn’t even dropped an album yet!!
He will be official once the "OUT THA GATE" Drops!!

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2006, 01:09:26 AM »
Lil Rob blew up? WTF? LOL.

What about Mellow Man Ace, Frost, Cypress Hill etc.? They faired better than Lil Rob, especially Cypress.

FROST IS NOT LOVED BY THE PEOPLE FOR BEING A SELL OUT .......AND THE REST DIDNT HAVE  A LATINO STYLE ....LIL ROB WILL CONTINUE CUASE HE GOT THE MOST HOOD LOVE AND THE PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPPORT HIM .......O.CRUZ IS STILL INTERNET HYPE BUT I SUPPORT HIM 113% .....

MELLOW MAN ACE DIDNT HAVE LATINO STYLE??? HE WAS RAPPING IN SPANISH!!!!!!!!
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2006, 01:10:36 AM »
IM talking next generation Latin Mc's that could hang with ur new west B. Lamont, ur Game, etc.   
Lil rob did put it down but he started off just like the average chicano rapper redoing oldies which in my book is boo boo..
And about Lil rob having hood luv from Raza yeah but from homies up on that political shit hes "washed up" 

Im still bumbing my music
                                                                 www.myspace.com/hectic 

AND YOU'RE STARTING OFF JACKING ANOTHER RAPPERS NAME!!
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"