Author Topic: Let's be REAL, Cali Iz NOT Active  (Read 1162 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Let's be REAL, Cali Iz NOT Active
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 11:06:22 PM »
^^Good point.

SGV

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 11:16:16 PM »

people knockin Battlecat and shit, I found nothin wrong with his usual formula

This is the problem. People find nothing wrong with dudes sticking the same ass shit they were doing 6-7 years ago. This is why the West can never progress?

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2006, 11:21:21 PM »
well then why are people complaining that there weren't enough "West Coast artists" on it?

they had Paul Wall, Diddy, David Banner.... that's progression for a DPG album, right?

it's just everyone contradicts themselves, they don't know what the fuck they want

so what I'm getting is people want the artist to do music he doesn't wanna do, that's what I'm getting

people are being ridiculous, it doesn't take a genius to realize these guys made this fuckin album FOR THE WEST COAST

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2006, 11:24:55 PM »
well then why are people complaining that there weren't enough "West Coast artists" on it?

they had Paul Wall, Diddy, David Banner.... that's progression for a DPG album, right?

it's just everyone contradicts themselves, they don't know what the fuck they want

so what I'm getting is people want the artist to do music he doesn't wanna do, that's what I'm getting

people are being ridiculous, it doesn't take a genius to realize these guys made this fuckin album FOR THE WEST COAST

Preach!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2006, 11:26:15 PM »
I always like the pound but the last couple of years im just tired of hearing kurupt say  bitcj every2 seconds or making up rhymes like sico samatic automatci static dick wit the clip.
As for daz that snippet is the tightest stuff ive heard in a long time. I wanna support it personaly there not giving any reason too...im a huge fan been so disapointed lately i dint even bother checking cia.

SGV

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 11:30:11 PM »

Daz and Kurupt wanted to make this album... their "fans" didn't want them to make it. That's the problem. Fans like you are happy with the same ol' same, they can't expand. They made this album for exposure.. If they would've made it for the West (like the other couple albums they've dropped) they wouldn't have put some big features on this.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 11:31:08 PM »
I always like the pound but the last couple of years im just tired of hearing kurupt say  bitcj every2 seconds or making up rhymes like sico samatic automatci static dick wit the clip.
As for daz that snippet is the tightest stuff ive heard in a long time. I wanna support it personaly there not giving any reason too...im a huge fan been so disapointed lately i dint even bother checking cia.

Its definitely worth a check.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006, 11:32:55 PM »
P. Diddy is HUGE!  That names not big enough?
~Theodore Roosevelt

SGV

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 11:34:43 PM »

Huh? Who was that directed towards?

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 11:37:15 PM »

Huh? Who was that directed towards?

Not directed towards anyone SGV.  Just adding to the conversation.  But really.. CIA isnt half as bad as folks are makin it out to be.  IMO.
~Theodore Roosevelt

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2006, 11:45:40 PM »
like I said, the album could be better but there's nothing wrong with it

quit fuckin bitching and leave it alone if it bothers you so much

That's the problem. Fans like you are happy with the same ol' same,

8)  :P

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2006, 01:06:20 AM »
man dpg flopped....and sgv pointed out exactly why

i agree with westcoast suprisingly. if an album can give me 10 bangers out of 16 songs im good

god, kurupt is shit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2006, 01:27:39 AM »
C.I.A. Flopped because the Lyrics, and BEAT was WACK WACK WAAAACCCCKKKKK :D :D :D :D :D

d-nice

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2006, 01:48:19 AM »
Yeah, I dont think Snoop is doing another single. I don't see why not, it is HIS Dogg Pound album. The different sound may have worked for Snoop but not DPG. The album was all over the place. Even with that said, I still liked over half of the album, but it is no where close to what they could put out there. Alot of the bonus tracks should have been on the album. At least Cube is still doing his thing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2006, 02:02:09 AM »
"Dogg Food" > "Dillinger & Young Gotti" > "Dillinger & Young Gotti 2" > "Cali Iz Active"