Author Topic: LMAO At This Method Man Interview  (Read 740 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: LMAO At This Method Man Interview
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 01:39:41 AM »
lmao saw this yesterday on another board...good read lol...meths mad!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 07:20:00 AM »
it's funny for like 10 questions, then I stopped reading. seriously, meth is making an idiot out of himself, one or two of those fuck-you comments, ok, but getting that mad over the talking makes him look quite butt-hurt...poor ol' meth done caught feelings

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 11:32:48 AM »

Nobodysmiling.com : OK. Listen I feel your energy-going strong with the album-do you feel any pressure at all to deliver a Tical-like-

Method Man : Hell fuckin no! you know why? Cause my back against the muthafuckin wall, I ain't got shit to lose ni**a; if they gon drop me they gon fuckin drop me; if the album don't sell they gon fuckin drop me. You know what I'm saying? So fuck it ni**a, I'm balling for the wall. I'm just gon make something that I'm proud of and shit and I can just pull my dick out and be like "Yeah I did that. I did that; that was for me right there. Fuck the rest of y'all".

:pimp:
Thats the energy ive been waiting for

youngmessnucca

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2006, 01:29:50 PM »
He seems jealous as hell about how good the Ghostface album was.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2006, 12:20:55 PM »
Meth and Red are hella crazy and that´s why i like them. especially in this commercial pretty boy homo shit that surrounds hip hop these days. Red and Meth are dirty,grimey and they don´t give a fuck.

Yeah man, that's the shit right there that makes Meth & Red what they are. Gotta love 'em.

Gotta check out that album too. The few tracks I've heard are dope.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2006, 12:21:46 PM »
Meth and Red are hella crazy and that´s why i like them. especially in this commercial pretty boy homo shit that surrounds hip hop these days. Red and Meth are dirty,grimey and they don´t give a fuck.

Yeah man, that's the shit right there that makes Meth & Red what they are. Gotta love 'em.

Gotta check out that album too. The few tracks I've heard are dope.

I love Meth no homo but I cant have his back on this one, dude sounded like a baby in this interview.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2006, 12:22:53 PM »
LMAO! Meth is so tight  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2006, 12:24:48 PM »

Yeah he is, but this interview was to much, Meth didnt answer any questions he just kept saying fuck you the whole time.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2006, 12:25:41 PM »

Yeah he is, but this interview was to much, Meth didnt answer any questions he just kept saying fuck you the whole time.

well hows that different then a reporter that keeps nagging a rapper about something he dont want to answer? Meth was just giving it back to the press just one time...no big deal

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 12:25:58 PM »
it was a lil childish however

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 12:28:44 PM »

well hows that different then a reporter that keeps nagging a rapper about something he dont want to answer? Meth was just giving it back to the press just one time...no big deal

Ok I can feel that but this reporter didnt do anything to Meth, fans of Meth were counting on a informative interview of one of their favorite mc's and they didnt get it.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2006, 03:05:05 PM »

Ok I can feel that but this reporter didnt do anything to Meth, fans of Meth were counting on a informative interview of one of their favorite mc's and they didnt get it.

thats true.
If i was an athlete especially a head coach i would get pissed at the media all the time, they are so god damn nosy, even after all the information they are already given. Jim Gray is the worst id snap if he interviewed me, hes like a little fuckin rat

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2006, 04:11:32 PM »

thats true.
If i was an athlete especially a head coach i would get pissed at the media all the time, they are so god damn nosy, even after all the information they are already given. Jim Gray is the worst id snap if he interviewed me, hes like a little fuckin rat

yeah lol Jim Gray is a fuckin snake.

smp4life

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2006, 03:15:18 AM »
Kwame produced tracks on his album?  Is that THE kwame, the polkadots rapper?

Bomb-A®

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 11:01:16 PM »
i love mef and i love the new album....and he's partially right to be angry for people saying he's washed up...but he did put out a super-wack album last time around with tical 0 the prequel...so critics were right for criticising it

peace