Author Topic: I Keep Finding People Are Unaware That Islam Is Not A New Relgion  (Read 679 times)

Chief

Re: I Keep Finding People Are Unaware That Islam Is Not A New Relgion
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2006, 11:01:26 AM »
i love it when infinite starts a sentence like this:

Islam has been around since the Creator (God) has been around, and the Creator is eternal, infinite, and absolute; as is Islam.  Islam means submission to the will of the Creator.  The sun, moon, and stars testify to their Creator.  The creation is evidence of the Creator. 

it really puts things into perspective.

Narrator

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2006, 11:40:30 AM »
what happens to people of dark skin not of African descent, the Malays, the Asiatics and the dark skinned natives of all lands except Africa, what shall happen to us? Are we also to perish come this foretold revolution? Or is the revolution strictly a cleansing of the white devil?

EVERYONE is of African descent, even those you mentioned.  Africa is the cradle of humanity.

Yes, this is just a cleansing of the white devil.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2006, 12:06:58 PM »
^ doesn't that mean that we're all the same? how come you wanna clean shit then? you don't clean water by reducing it. we're all from the same source, we're all water, no matter if ocean or sea, salty or sweet.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2006, 12:25:50 PM »
^ doesn't that mean that we're all the same? how come you wanna clean shit then? you don't clean water by reducing it. we're all from the same source, we're all water, no matter if ocean or sea, salty or sweet.

LOL...Why do you bother? The reaction is what keeps this moron going...

Narrator

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2006, 12:27:41 PM »

Nope, Yakub made the white man inherently devilish.  He is the same only in source, but his evil characteristics cannot be reformed.  Well, not easily...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2006, 04:42:03 PM »
According to the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (also spelled Yacub), was an evil scientist responsible for creating the white race — a race of devils, in their view. Yakub created white people by a process of "grafting" from the original black population of the world. It took 600 years for Yakub and his successors to fully whiten his creations. This was achieved under a despotic regime on the island of Patmos. The reasons for Yakub's actions are unclear. According to NOI doctrine, his progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that began in 1914.

J Bananas

« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2006, 04:57:32 PM »
According to the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (also spelled Yacub), was an evil scientist responsible for creating the white race — a race of devils, in their view. Yakub created white people by a process of "grafting" from the original black population of the world. It took 600 years for Yakub and his successors to fully whiten his creations. This was achieved under a despotic regime on the island of Patmos. The reasons for Yakub's actions are unclear. According to NOI doctrine, his progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that began in 1914.

that sounds like a tight movie

Narrator

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2006, 07:34:43 PM »

All truth.  You forgot the part about the "mother wheel", though.  That was always my favorite.