Author Topic: Message to Muslims: We shouldn't say anything bad about Muslims...  (Read 808 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Message to Muslims: We shouldn't say anything bad about Muslims...
« on: September 20, 2006, 06:27:02 AM »
Really, it is of no benefit to running around telling people unfamiliar with Islam, about "bad" Muslims, and that your not like those "bad" Muslims.  It only helps white people keep their low opinion of ALL Muslims.

Check out this quote from Malcolm X.  He is talking about African American's, but believe me, the same applies for Muslims.  How do I know.  Because I am a white person myself who converted to Islam; and I know how white people think.

"This is still one of the black man's biggest troubles today.  So many of those so-called "upper class" Negroes are so busy trying to impress the white man that they are "different from those others" that they can't see they are only helping the white man to keep his low opinion of ALL Negroes.

^^^Every Muslim should take this seriously, because your not doing yourself, or anybody else any favors to run around and speak with your enemy's toungue.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Message to Muslims: We shouldn't say anything bad about Muslims...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 06:42:59 AM »
"You're definitely one of the good ones"
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 06:59:01 AM »
"You're definitely one of the good ones"

"The world's flattery and hypocrisy
is a sweet morsel;
eat less of it, for it is full of fire
It's fire is hidden while it's taste is manifest,
but it's smoke becomes visible in the end."

Jalladin Rumi

Narrator

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 07:07:19 AM »
You fucks have hijacked a religion that was not meant for you, and you use it to promote a fascist agenda.  Islam was meant for GODS, not Ay-rab scum and white trailer-trash boys who are upset that they pops beat them when they were kids.  Ay-rabs and devils, who are grafted, can only use Islam to do what they do best - oppress people.

I don't care if you're "other Muslims", and I'm not trying to impress the white man by saying that (lord knows I hate the devil).  I'm saying it cause you're all a disgrace to Allah and I ain't ever gon consider you my "brothers".

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 07:44:06 AM »
^ That's like a faggot dissing a hetero dude for having a weird sexual taste, while claiming his one is the original one that is meant to be... in other words you're sassy as fuck mayne, I like that. Keep that shit up.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 07:52:37 AM »
Ellsworth your full of shit, such hate for white people, lol @ the devil, most white people are good people and yet you refer to the white people as devils and black people as gods. You need to do 2 things check yourself into anger management for your bizarre hatred of white people and check yourself into a psychologist for these delusions of grandeur you have when talking about black people. There are good and bad people in every religion every race, as for infinite, I will message you back I have forgot all about it but on this particular point I disagree that muslims should not disagree with each other publicly. On the contray to what you said I believe that to most people such a silence brings about the perception that you are all colluding with one another. Let me give you an example I think moderate muslims should be trying to disassociate themselves from these idiot muslims who talk about killing people because they have said something offensive about Islam.

I believe that muslims need to be using this sort of stance so they do get some sort of platform from which gives them an opportunity to make a small connection with secularists and christians etc. I believe that a wall of silence only falls into the hands of those who want to cause great harm to the middle east. It is for that reason that I totall reject that notion of yours. Here is another reason the security services like to trap some idiot muslim into shooting his mouth off, provoking them into saying they wish for such and such a person to be killed, the onus is on the muslim community as a whole to denounce that because otherwise you are leaving yourself isolated.

Remember people fear what they dont understand and the more you isolate yourselves and cocoon yourselves the more unsettling the stance comes to the typical secularist. The military complex then exploits that fear to then create an idea of a direct threat that could come from that people. This then manifests itself into indifference or an acceptance of yet more war. I believe this is one of the main reason why few people seem to give a damn about Israel's treatement of the palestinians. Although ironically a vast proportion of the palestinians are actually christians. It is very ironic but that is due to the way that the public is perceiving the middle east to be muslims.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 07:54:26 AM by virtuoso »

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 08:12:15 AM »
lol at bryan. he wants so hard not to be a lonely whiteboy from the midwest

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 10:02:28 AM »

"This is still one of the black man's biggest troubles today.  So many of those so-called "upper class" Negroes are so busy trying to impress the white man that they are "different from those others" that they can't see they are only helping the white man to keep his low opinion of ALL Negroes.

Fuck impressign the white man. Maybe you should try impressing Allah.  Islam means subnission to the will of God, and these fucks running around blowing people up (mostly their own) rioting for comments made by Christian Popes, and allegedly killing nuns over it are not in anyway shape or form submitting to Allah's will, therefore relinquishingthe Muslim status and insted of calling these fucks out and and banishing them from your mosques you say nothing against them. If I walked in a mosque with a picture of Jesus and started praying to it there's a good chance I'd be shown the door, yo put it kindly, but if I blew up a city street killing dozens and walked in to "praise Allah" the odds are I'd be allowed to stay. You are part of the problem, and no better than the fucking Christians that condone the the same type of shit.

I see some fuck head with a cross around his neck disrespecting the Lord whether through violence, drug dealing, or simple ignorance, I tell him like it is, in private and in public, because of he thinks I'll stand by him in the public eye he knows he can get away with it. I stand by the Lord every single time and anyone that isn't standing on my side and calls himself a Christian is standing next to the Devil and has lost my support until he or she step away from the evil and walks the straight and narrow path.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 11:18:03 AM »
infinite u have shit for brains

this whole we shouldn't saying anything bad about muslims would just eliminate all integrity of all muslims if you can't condem muslims who do bad things in the name of your religion then you are in affect condoning those actions and are just as responsible for their actions.

Just like an army which doesn't disciplin a soldier for breaking the rules of engagement is just as responsible for what the individual soldier did.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Narrator

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 11:26:11 AM »
^ That's like a faggot dissing a hetero dude for having a weird sexual taste, while claiming his one is the original one that is meant to be... in other words you're sassy as fuck mayne, I like that. Keep that shit up.

Your analogy would only work if I were Muslim myself.

A better analogy would be one hetero guy criticizing another hetero guy not because of his homosexual leanings per se, but cause he's deliberately conforming to the "flaming" stereotype.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 11:45:04 AM »
(Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson) - You fucks have hijacked a religion that was not meant for you, and you use it to promote a fascist agenda.  Islam was meant for GODS

rather than mocking 5% doctrine why don't you just go after the orthodox islamic doctrine on the facts, if you have the knowledge to do so...
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 12:05:22 PM »

this whole we shouldn't saying anything bad about muslims would just eliminate all integrity of all muslims if you can't condem muslims who do bad things in the name of your religion then you are in affect condoning those actions and are just as responsible for their actions.

Just like an army which doesn't disciplin a soldier for breaking the rules of engagement is just as responsible for what the individual soldier did.

Muslims aren't really in any position to do that right now.  Currently, Muslims are under siege all over the world at the hands of the US, Britian, and Isreal.  We don't even have a Kalifah anymore since WW1.  We don't have control over the international media, so lies propaganda is ammassed against us everyday.  In this type of a climate, it's not beneficial for us to go to talk bad about Muslims; handle it behind closed doors and in general terms.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 12:12:00 PM »
your delluded if u think that will help, it will send the message to outsiders including those on the fence, that terrorism and islam are the same, which i know is not the case but if i don't get some assurences I will begin to believe the same as those who do seem to believe this.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 12:29:01 PM »
(Hajj Abdul-Infinite) - Muslims aren't really in any position to do that right now.  Currently, Muslims are under siege all over the world at the hands of the US, Britian, and Isreal.

muslims are not under siege.  these are political struggles being fought, and one side bases their ideology in islam; but the struggle really isn't religious or against islam or muslims.  it's political.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 12:35:18 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 01:39:55 PM »

this whole we shouldn't saying anything bad about muslims would just eliminate all integrity of all muslims

c/s this right here

but the problem is condemning the act itself  (which should be done)  is blurred with an agenda from both sides. some muslims have made it so what theyre doing is consistent with islam, so criticizing them becomes a problem for muslims. and in the west, the same motherfucker asking us to condemn these people have an agenda to interfere themselves (ie. condemn saddam so we can go in, condemn islamic "fascism" that we helped create)

unless all factors are taken into place and agendas recognized, such condemnations hold no weight and serve no purpose

i think any rationale person with any type of decency will say that shooting a nun is a cowardly and despicable act. i swear to allah i would kill the person who killed that nun and feel no remorse.
but lets think who this person was. he was a somalian. he was armed. thus he was part of a militia group, with a political agenda, already cultured into aggressiveness and hostility. add to that a lack of education and understanding of his faith. this wasnt your average muslim. youre average muslim cannot be described by ^^^ what i just mentioned.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll