Author Topic: How can you listen to that new 50 single, and say Dre hasn't fallen off?  (Read 1802 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
hopefully hes savin his best stuff for his album.... but lately his beats have been a lil repetitive

that's what everyone is saying, people thinking he's just going to be pullin classic beats out of his ass?

past few YEARS dude has been dropping repetitive average beats.  WIth 50 and Diddy on Detox it's not going to be classic
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You guys complain about Dre beats like your paid by the post! Dre been making these kind of beats for the last 6 years! "Lose your mind" etc. You peoples expectations are WAY too high. You complain about Timbalands beat, you complain about Dre, you complain about Storch, Quik etc. What in the mainstream pleases you? Personally I like this beat, if you don't, thats too bad for YOU. If you don't like a Dre beat, why does it automatically mean Dre's fallen off?

People's expectations are unrealistically high, for almost everything Dre releases. Let him make his beats, and stop complaining. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it isn't a good beat.

WIth 50 and Diddy on Detox it's not going to be classic

Why would one diddy track or one 50 track, RUIN a entire album. Its nonsense, and an idiotic thing to say.

tonysmallz

y would dre work with 2 wack ass rapers???

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
You guys complain about Dre beats like your paid by the post! Dre been making these kind of beats for the last 6 years! "Lose your mind" etc. You peoples expectations are WAY too high. You complain about Timbalands beat, you complain about Dre, you complain about Storch, Quik etc. What in the mainstream pleases you? Personally I like this beat, if you don't, thats too bad for YOU. If you don't like a Dre beat, why does it automatically mean Dre's fallen off?

People's expectations are unrealistically high, for almost everything Dre releases. Let him make his beats, and stop complaining. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it isn't a good beat.

Why would one diddy track or one 50 track, RUIN a entire album. Its nonsense, and an idiotic thing to say.

I bet if this beat was for The Game, you'd say it was garbage. :loser:
Dre puts these ridiculously high expectations on himself.

A classic has to have no skipable tracks. One bad song can ruin that.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!

so then whats the purpose of an opinion playa?haha.....

by the way....i never complain about shit which is commercial or a banger as long as its dope....some of the shit timbaland been releasing has been bangin and right now production wise timbaland is ahead of dre...but is dre saving his best shit for detox? who knows.....this dre/50 joint has zero energy....music must have some sort of energy....this has none......50 should have got timbaland to produce some more shit for his album....or kept the joint he did for timbalands album for his own album and released that as a buzz single even if it has yayo on it...

my expectations for dre aint too high, they are realistic....and thats how it should be with dre....and i am sure its how he wants it...because when the expectation gets lower, dre wont be dre no mo

pz

tonysmallz

A classic has to have no skipable tracks. One bad song can ruin that.

Rhythm-al-ism  8) 8) 8) u aint gotta skip shit

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
the only recent dre beat that i didnt like is the nas track and some of the ones on kingdome come.. and this 50 track is BANGIN!! best track of 07 for me.. when u listen to that shit in yo ride its fucking crazy! i know detox will be great.. if it isnt ima cut my dick off! and my balls

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille

we IT COULD POSSIBLY RUIN 2 SONGS..... and on dres last 2 albums there werent 2 bad songs on either.... so......  it ruin a classic maybe not the whole album, but could stop it from becoming a classic in many peoples minds

tonysmallz

know detox will be great.. if it isnt ima cut my dick off! and my balls

dude wtf are u gonna do if its tottal shit

dameons

This song thumps...Top notch production....Don't be too picky with this shit...A great beat, multiple sounds going on at once, like classic Dr Dre...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite

we IT COULD POSSIBLY RUIN 2 SONGS..... and on dres last 2 albums there werent 2 bad songs on either.... so......  it ruin a classic maybe not the whole album, but could stop it from becoming a classic in many peoples minds

Watch those two songs not even be the worst songs on the album....

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
know detox will be great.. if it isnt ima cut my dick off! and my balls

dude wtf are u gonna do if its tottal shit
man i dont give a fuck! detox better be good.. if it aint life sucks and i dont wanna live no more!  nah just kiddin man but i hope its good!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
LOL, how can anybody doubt Dre
 8)

We'll just have to see

Al Bundy

LOL, how can anybody doubt Dre
 8)

We'll just have to see

I can.

tonysmallz

i can as well

i cant beleve he got 50 on it

as soon as the gay unit boys are on summin i cant evan bring my self to lsiten to it, onyl a few songs with g unit are coll  but, its like 50 cent, i fuckin hate him