Author Topic: is Tha Realest Death Row Dayz Leaked?  (Read 2557 times)

MarshColin

Re: is Tha Realest Death Row Dayz Leaked?
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2007, 06:25:06 PM »
LOL this thread just needs to be closed at this point.

Look Colin, don't come to DubCC to bitch. Maybe if your mom was a better teacher, you'd learn that these Tha Realest projects are shit, & the only reason your butt buddy Hyland releases them is because he has no REAL Death Row material. This thread doesn't need to be closed, because some fucks actually want this horrible music to kill their ears or to just piss your friends Johnathan Hyland & Cal Manska off. Ever think about that you tool? Oh no wait your mom has retard babies because she married a guy stupid enough to go work at a car wash. Thinking he could support his family on that. LOL @ you, your closet case brother, & your family. Get the fuck off DubCNN, before we come and stick a broom stick up your ass. Also  whenever I get this shit i'll post it up for everyone, because i'm fucking sick of trading monopolies.

People were arguing over some retarded shit about meeting celebrities and it was getting stupid is why I said it needed to be closed.

PS You have quite the imagination.

dclee

« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2007, 08:00:51 PM »
most of the fags on here like you-- a fuckin pussy who aint shit but will act hard behind a keyboard

wow. talk about the pot calling the kettle black. lol. can't wait for this shit to actually be leaked just to see his response.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2007, 09:40:39 PM »
smile4menow,littleboy,if you know dre I don't know why you aren't in the studio with him recording detox, instead of lose time with us,the poor boys of a little westcoast forum.

Do you earn so much money? well, 30$ for you is not big prize, please buy to any of the people in the thread a death row dayz cd...we are poor people,and we must hear that legend, tha realest...   
well cunt lips i said i met i donot know dre himself. i met him! and actually i bought 5 copies playa.  i donated that cash so worthless deadbeats would be able to hear the daz track. i collect this shit for fun, littleboys dont make the cash i do so think before you speak.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2007, 09:43:12 PM »
wow. talk about the pot calling the kettle black. lol. can't wait for this shit to actually be leaked just to see his response.
actually i wont have a response im 100% sure it will leak! i just hope it takes a while for ignorant fuck to get a chance to leech. o well this scene has gone waydown hill since 97-98 everyone wants something for nothing its a shame

acgrundy

« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2007, 10:15:18 PM »
actually i wont have a response im 100% sure it will leak! i just hope it takes a while for ignorant fuck to get a chance to leech. o well this scene has gone waydown hill since 97-98 everyone wants something for nothing its a shame

your right, it is a shame, people wanting something for nothing...like these rappers consistently selling wack ass albums that maybe have tops 5 good tracks, recycling tracks and verses, or these people putting out a cd that has a price increase of 300%!

There is like tops, 2 good cd's a year that are actually worth buying, and you expect someone to pay triple the price of a cd, of something that won't even get much replay value?  See only a sucker, or a groupie like yourself is going to do that.  I really don't give a fuck if I get to listen to this album.  I have about 60 realest songs that I have had for a long ass time that I have never even bothered to listen to.  If I get a chance to download this, I will.  there is a 90% chance that I won't ever listen to it other than a song or 2.  Now you think that would be a smart choice to pay $30 for?  Only a fuckin idiot would answer yes to that question.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2007, 10:34:05 PM »
you makea good point maybe 2 or 3 cds a year are coming out now. true but this cd is actually worht the price. i know he bites pac hard but im a fan of the old dr up until about 2000-2001 so for me its worth it. if you give the cd a listen there are some bangers not the level of 92-96 dr but better then most shit out now. this is one of the best music and lyrics cds they could of put out since 01 this and crook. trust me once it leaks u will know wat im talkin about i hope it takes a while because there is bigger and better things comin...

acgrundy

« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2007, 10:56:45 PM »
doggystyle, chronic, all eyez on me, dogg food, makaveli

All classic albums, all classic deathrow material.  NONE of these sold for even close to $30.  You are telling me that the realest cd is THAT classic of deathrow material?  hahahaha

she smacks like
she acts like
she's just a groupie

Its so classic that Suge decided to shelve it, rather than put it out huh?  sounds fuckin classic to me!

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2007, 11:19:15 PM »
actualy what im telling you is that suge was 2 busy getting a dick up his ass 2 know what the fuck was going on in the scene. and fuck ya im a groupie i love dr so what tell me a better lable ever that put out more hits? cd after cd after cd. so fuckin what? ill support till i die. and since ive made many connections over the years ive got to hear some shit that most common folk like your punk ass will never hear. aka every single day with the wholedpg in the house the promo tape with next episode and doggystyle i could go on and on .but why waste my time with a pantie waste like you call me a groupie all u want but ill still be better off then you in real life and theres nothing you can do about that. hows that make you feel? im sure you will come back with some half assed response that i will get a laugh out of. then i will laugh about you talkin shit over the net never hearing or seeing the things ive seen and ill feel sorry for you for a few minutes or seconds and go on with my life! omg omg omg omg omg omg .

Al Bundy

« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2007, 01:45:52 AM »
and since ive made many connections over the years ive got to hear some shit that most common folk like your punk ass will never hear. aka every single day with the wholedpg in the house the promo tape with next episode and doggystyle i could go on and on .but why waste my time with a pantie waste like you call me a groupie all u want but ill still be better off then you in real life and theres nothing you can do about that. hows that make you feel? im sure you will come back with some half assed response that i will get a laugh out of. then i will laugh about you talkin shit over the net never hearing or seeing the things ive seen and ill feel sorry for you for a few minutes or seconds and go on with my life! omg omg omg omg omg omg .

you might get to put your ear on some shit that we never will, but i will sleep very happily tonight (no homo) knowing you never will have a woman to stick your dick into  8)

MarshColin

« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2007, 01:49:00 AM »
doggystyle, chronic, all eyez on me, dogg food, makaveli

All classic albums, all classic deathrow material.  NONE of these sold for even close to $30.  You are telling me that the realest cd is THAT classic of deathrow material?  hahahaha

she smacks like
she acts like
she's just a groupie

Its so classic that Suge decided to shelve it, rather than put it out huh?  sounds fuckin classic to me!

Out of curiousity, nothing sarcastic here I have a question that I am interested to see what you guys have to say to.

If a bootleg were to come out, with the following tracks in cdq, and enough others to make it a full compilation, what's the highest price you would pay for it?

Snoop & Dre - Next Episode OG
Dre & Snoop - Hoe Hopper
Snoop & George Clinton - Doggystyle
Tha Dogg Pound - Cant C Me
Dr. Dre & Sam Sneed - Natural Born Killaz OG
Dr. Dre - California Love Solo 3 Verse Version
Snoop & Tha Dogg Pound - Every Single Day OG
Snoop & Jewell - Smokin Tha Bud
Kurupt - I Don't Bang No More
Snoop Dogg featuring 2Pac - Street Life
Tha Dogg Pound featuring Warren G - Let's Play House OG
Dr. Dre - Rat Tat Tat Tat OG

Okka

« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2007, 02:06:46 AM »

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2007, 07:06:35 AM »
you might get to put your ear on some shit that we never will, but i will sleep very happily tonight (no homo) knowing you never will have a woman to stick your dick into 

lol i got a girl friend and a wife on the side douche! im fuckin married you corky and you seem very much frustrated with the fact that all you get to stick your tiny little pecker in is guys named buba and bart.

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2007, 07:34:46 AM »

[/quote]

Out of curiousity, nothing sarcastic here I have a question that I am interested to see what you guys have to say to.

If a bootleg were to come out, with the following tracks in cdq, and enough others to make it a full compilation, what's the highest price you would pay for it?

Dre & Snoop - Hoe Hopper

[/quote]

100 bucks!

SGV

« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2007, 09:42:26 AM »

Dre & Snoop - Hoe Hopper

[/quote]

100 bucks!
[/quote]

LMAO @ 100 bucks. What a scumbag. You're the reason they can charge 30 bucks for an unreleased album of 4th rate Tupac songs.

I'd pay no more than $15 for that shit. That's reasonable. I've lasted the past 10+ years without hearing them, so I don't think I'll be missing anything if I don't hear them.

d-nice

« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2007, 09:46:11 AM »
Well I guess if you have 30 dollars that you want to spend on a Realest album, that is on the person. Can't really be mad at how someone else spends their money ya know.