Author Topic: To anyone supporting a candidate that advocates war  (Read 367 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: To anyone supporting a candidate that advocates war
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 05:28:02 PM »
that's her opinion... she's entitled to it in America.  Unfortunately, she wasn't entitled to it in the Iraq she still dreams was around.  I'm glad we bombed the shit out of her country, I look forward to treating IRAN similarly.  Hopefully before I die we can march all around the middle east and kick ass with all these extremists, we can out-extreme them, we're America.  We run shit.  We run our shit, we run your shit. 

are you retarded, brain dead, or do you need a kick in the ass?

Elevz

Re: To anyone supporting a candidate that advocates war
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2008, 06:50:36 AM »
that's her opinion... she's entitled to it in America.  Unfortunately, she wasn't entitled to it in the Iraq she still dreams was around.  I'm glad we bombed the shit out of her country, I look forward to treating IRAN similarly.  Hopefully before I die we can march all around the middle east and kick ass with all these extremists, we can out-extreme them, we're America.  We run shit.  We run our shit, we run your shit. 

I hope a new wave on anti-semitism sparks up in the US and all the Jews flee to Israel anad take all their businesses to China. Then you'll see who runs shit.

I was just thinking the same, only then not in a context of anti-semitism. What if the economy does collapse because of some stupid shit like that. What if the people who move a society refuse to move it unconditionally. You'll see what remains from a parasite like Trauma. In fact, maybe the world deserves just that. To have the current fraudulent economy blown up and collapsed, exposed for what it is and what lies beneath.