Author Topic: To anyone supporting a candidate that advocates war  (Read 712 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: To anyone supporting a candidate that advocates war
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 07:34:42 AM »
Hey is your dad still dead? Just checkin up on ya buddy.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 09:30:50 AM »
that's her opinion... she's entitled to it in America.  Unfortunately, she wasn't entitled to it in the Iraq she still dreams was around.  I'm glad we bombed the shit out of her country, I look forward to treating IRAN similarly.  Hopefully before I die we can march all around the middle east and kick ass with all these extremists, we can out-extreme them, we're America.  We run shit.  We run our shit, we run your shit. 

I hope a new wave on anti-semitism sparks up in the US and all the Jews flee to Israel anad take all their businesses to China. Then you'll see who runs shit.

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 12:14:31 PM »
It's alright, Trauma has already admitted before that he's lonely and that he's a gun fetishist like Travis Bickle.  No need for concern.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 03:27:28 PM »

Yes, he is.  There's no cure for death but they can make Cripples walk again.  I was just wondering how that was working out for him?  I think a van fell on him because he accidentally kicked the jack out.  That fuckin' SUCKS, If that happened to my dad I'd be pretty bitter about the government too. 

herpes

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 03:45:23 PM »
that's her opinion... she's entitled to it in America.  Unfortunately, she wasn't entitled to it in the Iraq she still dreams was around.  I'm glad we bombed the shit out of her country, I look forward to treating IRAN similarly.  Hopefully before I die we can march all around the middle east and kick ass with all these extremists, we can out-extreme them, we're America.  We run shit.  We run our shit, we run your shit. 

Yet she is speaking about stuff going on in this country.  You're mother deserves to get raped for having a piece of shit son like yourself.
That was harsh... :o

anyone who doesn't care for human life like Trauma deserves to feel that pain.  To pieces of shit like Trauma the whole middle east situation is like a giant game of risk to a pussy like him.  Let him and his loved ones feel that pain.

Hey, is your dad walking yet?  He's a cripple, right? 

Yup, he just rolled over and said hello.

herpes

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 03:51:08 PM »

Yes, he is.  There's no cure for death but they can make Cripples walk again.  I was just wondering how that was working out for him?  I think a van fell on him because he accidentally kicked the jack out.  That fuckin' SUCKS, If that happened to my dad I'd be pretty bitter about the government too. 

Yea I would enjoy seeing innocent people in the middle east and american kids dying if my dad died.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 03:58:26 PM »
^ are you implying that your dad is not going to die?

herpes

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 04:09:01 PM »
^ are you implying that your dad is not going to die?

yes... we inject him with radiation... actually me and my brother are surprised he is still alive.... Yea I know pretty morbid.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 04:10:45 PM by Tommy Fits >>> cali »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 04:54:44 PM »
You don't run shit the military industrial complex runs shit, the politicians don't run shit, the corporate interests run them, you are ia hardcore zealot who embraces the idea of killing hundreds of thousands of people to ensure that America imposes it's policies on that country. Fine I understand that part but let me give you a more simple reason why you should not support more wars, the dollar is collapsing we know that but at the moment China is doing the U.S  a great favour by pegging it's currency to the dollar. However a massive pressure is being exerted on this peg because of the massive surge of gold purchases which is leading to a great downward pressure on the dollar. At some point this peg is going to be severed, as soon as this occurs, Americans will no longer benefit from cheap imports, inflation will spiral out of all control and Americans will struggle like fuck to put staple foods on the table. Now couple it with the fact that the service sector is on it's knees because the credit it was financed by, is no longer there due to the credit cards  maxed out, the housing bubble bursting therefore no additional equity and what you have is an economy on the verge of collapse. So for the sake of americas economy and your future with it, stop embracing wars which you don't benefit by in the least, you just get to feel good when you see and hear the anthem being played and the news telling you how the people have been liberated.

Great post, however that was about 3 miles over Trauma's head.

America is already in a recession, and the housing market is in depression.  Banks are merging aka code slang for banks buying other banks who are going out of business due to massive losses in the billions already. 

well yeah i agree with everything you said but the only argument someone could say is that we have by far the biggest economy and shit like that has happened before...

but the thing is that it shouldnt have too and we could be alot better off, even if we are the richest country in the world

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 12:21:38 PM »
You don't run shit the military industrial complex runs shit, the politicians don't run shit, the corporate interests run them, you are ia hardcore zealot who embraces the idea of killing hundreds of thousands of people to ensure that America imposes it's policies on that country. Fine I understand that part but let me give you a more simple reason why you should not support more wars, the dollar is collapsing we know that but at the moment China is doing the U.S  a great favour by pegging it's currency to the dollar. However a massive pressure is being exerted on this peg because of the massive surge of gold purchases which is leading to a great downward pressure on the dollar. At some point this peg is going to be severed, as soon as this occurs, Americans will no longer benefit from cheap imports, inflation will spiral out of all control and Americans will struggle like fuck to put staple foods on the table. Now couple it with the fact that the service sector is on it's knees because the credit it was financed by, is no longer there due to the credit cards  maxed out, the housing bubble bursting therefore no additional equity and what you have is an economy on the verge of collapse. So for the sake of americas economy and your future with it, stop embracing wars which you don't benefit by in the least, you just get to feel good when you see and hear the anthem being played and the news telling you how the people have been liberated.

Great post, however that was about 3 miles over Trauma's head.

America is already in a recession, and the housing market is in depression.  Banks are merging aka code slang for banks buying other banks who are going out of business due to massive losses in the billions already. 

i was talking to somebody else and he sed recession is normal after a war and part of the economy, can anyone explain this please?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 04:28:02 PM »

are you retarded, brain dead, or do you need a kick in the ass?

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2008, 05:50:36 AM »

I hope a new wave on anti-semitism sparks up in the US and all the Jews flee to Israel anad take all their businesses to China. Then you'll see who runs shit.

I was just thinking the same, only then not in a context of anti-semitism. What if the economy does collapse because of some stupid shit like that. What if the people who move a society refuse to move it unconditionally. You'll see what remains from a parasite like Trauma. In fact, maybe the world deserves just that. To have the current fraudulent economy blown up and collapsed, exposed for what it is and what lies beneath.