Author Topic: Official Download: Bishop Lamont - The Confessional [Special Untagged Edition]!!  (Read 7288 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks again DubCNN, major respect...

Man, this shit is like Roc-a-Pads

Muthafuckin' TIZZIGHT!

Africa the best track in my opinion. Its such a smoke song. You feel high listening to it. Haha.

Avalanche

nice, props. is there anyway to get the full it hurts and oh my god untagged? also... KHALIL IS A MONSTER! There needs to be a new Self Scientific album, NOW, since Khalil is in the zone.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
That other Mr. Porter and Dre track again sounds like Porter did all the work, Dre might have added that guitar riff, shame it sounds very unmixed, you gotta have some good headphones to hear it. But then again this is only a mixtape and like a naive sucker I always expect album stuff from Dre when I read the credits  :P

more like you have very high expectations of Dre's productions in general?

unless i misinterpreted your comment, from the Busta Rhymes - Blessed topic  ;)

Jome

nice, props. is there anyway to get the full it hurts and oh my god untagged?

Word, Bishop should put out both these without DJ Whoo Kid.

There's no way "Oh my god" is a solo Dre-production, might be a Dre/Storch collabo though.
You got all the usual Storch-effects even the lil intro, but the bass might be too hard to be Storch..

Tha Crip

major props dubcnn....gotta do my thing with it ...some songs imma mess with (probally the whole thing)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Toro

• Lil Geezy
Way better than the bootleg. "GOD"'s supposed to be Dre right? Doesn't really sound like his production IMO.

Jome

gotta do my thing with it ...some songs imma mess with (probally the whole thing)

Patiently awaiting this, your versions always sound clearer, do the Bun-B album while you at it as well..  ;D

And possibly edit out DJ Whoo Kid from "It hurts" & "Oh my god".. ??  :P

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
Way better than the bootleg. "GOD"'s supposed to be Dre right? Doesn't really sound like his production IMO.

I think that track is another one from Dre's archives, similar to what Bishop did for the Pope Mobile intro. Drums and instruments sound like Dre from around the 02-04 era.

MisterX

• 'G'
So did Whoo Kid version get released and if so can somebody hook up a link. Just wanna check if it has different songs.

Who's that girl in your sig?

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
'Oh My God' - is it possible this beat was originally meant for Rakim's album titled Oh My God?

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Africa the best track in my opinion. Its such a smoke song. You feel high listening to it. Haha.
i dont even smoke but i want to get high to this song!

dill

• Lil Geezy
the production credits were looking good and i expected good album. well... it turned out to be as always. khalil, bizness and scott storch did some impresive shit but the rest is not what i expected. bishop was always not my favorite mc by the way. i downloaded his mixtapes looking for good production and again it's average. jake one did bad, the same with nottz who is one of my favorite beat makers and focus. nothing much going on in most of the beats.

KlevaThug

• 'G'
So did Whoo Kid version get released and if so can somebody hook up a link. Just wanna check if it has different songs.

Who's that girl in your sig?

Angel aka Lola Luv

here's a tight website with HQ pics
http://www.blackjackskanz.com/tag/angel-melaku-aka-lola-luv/

Anyways, back to topic. Man this mixtape is the shit. I'm still trippin that Danja Handz produced King Kong Savage. I remeber when it first leaked everybody thought it was Dre.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
props on the free download y'all at dubcnn, just need two favours,lol.... someone needs to hook me up with the oh my god joint and the it hurts full version...meho/luna...someone out there got me??....

i aint even heard the joint yet but im downloadin! from what y'all sayin its dope so im lookin forward to hearin this!!

holla!

pz