Author Topic: "The Real Coast Guard" CD Available!  (Read 1650 times)

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
Re: "The Real Coast Guard" CD Available!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2008, 01:30:20 PM »
Question 2 Maylay: why you're still sittin' in underground? Don't ya wanna sell your CDs in shops etc. (not only via Internet)??

P.S. Must ya write with Caps Lock ?? :baseballbat: ;D
ANSWER 2 SOSNA: IM NOT SURE HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN A FAN OF RAP MUSIC, BUT WEST COAST RAP IS CONSIDERED UNDERGROUND NOW PERIOD. YOU CAN'T GET AN AUTOGRAPHED CD FROM OR COMMUNICATE WITH AN ARTIST YOU SUPPORT, IN SHOPS.. UNLESS THE ARTIST DOES AN INSTORE IN YOUR AREA, AND HOW OFTEN IS THAT ? WE WORK THE STREETS AND THE INTERNET..

P.S TYPING IN CAPS IS A PREFERENCE   
Co-sign. But once all the new artists on the West get their shine on BET and radio on all coasts you will see plenty CDs on the shelves and instore signings. The WC artists communicate and hold it down for the fans 100x more than the other dudes.

YOU FEEL ME ?

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2008, 01:30:40 PM »
Question 2 Maylay: why you're still sittin' in underground? Don't ya wanna sell your CDs in shops etc. (not only via Internet)??

P.S. Must ya write with Caps Lock ?? :baseballbat: ;D
ANSWER 2 SOSNA: IM NOT SURE HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN A FAN OF RAP MUSIC, BUT WEST COAST RAP IS CONSIDERED UNDERGROUND NOW PERIOD. YOU CAN'T GET AN AUTOGRAPHED CD FROM OR COMMUNICATE WITH AN ARTIST YOU SUPPORT, IN SHOPS.. UNLESS THE ARTIST DOES AN INSTORE IN YOUR AREA, AND HOW OFTEN IS THAT ? WE WORK THE STREETS AND THE INTERNET..

P.S TYPING IN CAPS IS A PREFERENCE   
Co-sign. But once all the new artists on the West get their shine on BET and radio on all coasts you will see plenty CDs on the shelves and instore signings. The WC artists communicate and hold it down for the fans 100x more than the other dudes.

YOU FEEL ME ?
Straight.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 01:36:46 PM »
Maylay, are you signing all the cd's that ship out?

And when in the fuck are we gonna see a Cube, WC, Maylay track produced by Crazy Toones?  Everybody is waiting...

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 02:07:32 PM »

I feel ya.

But tell me, homie, have CrazyToones produced beats on your mixtape or have he only mix it all ?? Who produced tha beats ??

WestCoastCali

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2008, 09:42:30 AM »
That's wassup Maylay! I'm waitin for it like a check in the mail. Thanks for the info.

It's already for sale! I just ordered my copy off Maylays myspace and entered this drawing to win a bluetooth. Dope! That'd be cool if I win it. 

www.myspace.com/youngmaylay
Copped it yesterday. You know I need that crack.

MUCH LOVE YALL FOR PUTTIN IN THEM ORDERS, AND AS ALWAYS I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT TO THE FULLEST.. OH YEAH, RAFFLE TICKETS AND CD'S WILL BE MAILED MONDAY JUNE 30TH. HOLLA AT ME WHEN YA GET'EM AND AFTER THE FIRST LISTEN.. WES INDEED ! ! 

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 03:03:18 PM »
I ONLY AUTOGRAPH CD'S AT THE BUYERS REQUEST BECAUSE ITS ADDRESSED DIRECTLY TO THEM, NOT JUST MY SIGNATURE WROTE ACROSS THE COVER. ALL PRE-ORDER'S WENT OUT TODAY THOSE IN THE STATE'S SHOULD RECEIVE IT THIS WEEK THOSE OUT SIDE THE U S ALLOW 7 TO 10 DAYS..

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2008, 09:50:52 AM »
Whatup Maylay! Im Gonna have to get me a copy asap!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2008, 01:27:57 PM »
I'll be ordering mine in a couple of days. "San Andreas Mixtape" needs some company.

WEST WEST Y'ALL.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2008, 12:00:37 AM »
i got my copy bumped it. i still think the first mixtape is better... now if only tooned mixed that one. :)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2008, 01:03:42 AM »
I got mine out of the first batch, just didn't comment on it yet.

Simply put - it's off the chain. Get it if you didn't already.

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008, 02:47:45 AM »
From what I read, you buy the raffle ticket (to win the bluetooth) and get the cd free. It's probably something for promo. 

THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS, I SEE THE INFO IS ALREADY OUT THERE AND SPREADIN FAST.. I WANNA THANK ALL MY ALL OF MY SUPPORTERS FOR STAYIN 10 TOES DOWN, HAVEN PATIENCE AND RIDEN IT OUT WIT ME. I SEE FROM THE ORDERS I HAVE REAL SUPPORTERS KEEP'EM COMIN, FANS DOWNLOAD COME AND GO; I AINT MAD AT'EM THOUGH. WES INDEED ! ! 

Hey Maylay, props on CD man this shit is straight fire. Prrop for the shout out to Australia much luv. The Aussie's luv that West Coast!!!  8)

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

D-Stress

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 07:08:42 AM »
Tracklist Loox Dope, I Wonda What The Beats Are Like ;)

P.S. Rappers Still Need To Release Albums, Not STREET ALBUMS (WTF) AND MIXTAPES!

Kilo4

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 10:09:09 PM »
please up tracks 4, 16 and 17 .

thank u.

Chad Vader

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 11:31:51 PM »
Young Maylay; The Real Coast Guard

I have been bumpin´this non stop for over a day now  :P.
Easily the best album so far this year (at least mine).  :P
This is one of them albums that flow all the way,so a track by track review is not needed.
Every track is banger. It really sounds like they worked hard on this project and was in the studio together while recording the tracks.
The way Crazy Toones do his thing,really brings back that DJ and the rapper feeling.
Even the skits is incredible,they don't sound misplaced... they bridge the tracks together perfect.
Amazing project.  :o

4 out of 5
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 08:49:32 AM by Chad Vader »

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2008, 12:57:03 AM »
I agree solid effort by Maylay...Easily one of the better albums or mixtapes I've heard this year..Shit is raw  8)

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums