0 (0%)
2002: These Walls Can Talk
0 (0%)
2002: Deadly Game
0 (0%)
2007: Ignition
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: ”The review challenge” Episode 4 * { E. B. K.} 4 Challenged Chad Vader to review  (Read 726 times)

Chad Vader

”The review challenge” Episode 4 * { E. B. K.} 4 Challenged Chad Vader to review X-Raided´s discogs

Who is X-Raided?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_raided
Anerae Veshaughn Brown, better known as X-Raided, is an American rapper from Sacramento, California. He is the cousin of rapper, Luni Coleone[1].
Born in Waco, Texas, Anerae Brown and his family moved to Sacramento, California when he was young.
Read more here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_raided

Discography;
1992: Psycho Active
1995: Xorcist
1999: Unforgiven
2000: Nefarious (album) Speak of Da Devil
2000: Vengeance Is Mine
2001: X-Ology: The Best of X-Raided
2001: The Initiation
2001: And He Shall Appear

To go trough a discography as deep as 11 albums,when you hardly have heard any of their shit before is quite a challenge.  :P
So I will do this more like a quick breakdown of each album.

X-Raided; Psycho Active 1992

It sounds like a demo. X-Raided got stories,but his delivery is amateurish.
The production is based on well known samples,which has been flipped better.
I know it's considered a cult classic amongst X-Raided fans.... but for a new listener as me shit sounds a little dated.
Rating;
2/5

X-Raided; Xorcist 1995

This is recorded over the phone from jail  :P
The production on this one is a lot better (and original)..... but I can't hardly hear shit what X-Raided raps  :laugh:
The features makes up a little....but it's a X-Raided album so he takes care of most of the rapping.
Rating;
2/5

X-Raided Unforgiven 1999

This is more like it,this shit is banging. Tight beats and raps......
Yeah... I can recommend this one.
Rating;
4/5

X-Raided; Nefarious (album) Speak of Da Devil 2000

Some dark shit,the beats bangs for the most part... some tracks got go,but overall it's pretty dope.
Rating;
3.5/5

X-Raided; Vengeance Is Mine 2000

Had to skip half of the tracks on this one,but it got some heaters.
Rating;
3/5

X-Raided; The Initiation 2001

yet to check
Rating;

X-Raided; And He Shall Appear 2001

This one got some heaters,but most of the tracks is average....
Rating;
3/5

X-Raided; These Walls Can Talk 2002

:P :-[ What's going on here? This shit is way off,production,the mix,the vocals... what's this?
Rating;
2/5

X-Raided; Deadly Game 2002

:P :-[ What's going on here? This shit is way off,production,the mix,the vocals... what's this?
Rating;
2/5

X-Raided Ignition 2007

yet to check
Rating;

Overall opinion;
Shit started off a little sketchy,the first couple of albums sounded like demo's.  :P
Then shit picked up around 1999,with his third album,which in my opinion is his best.
Something went wrong around 2002,shit sounds like some demo shit again  :P :-\.....

Related threads;
”The review challenge” Episode 1 * D-Nice Challenged Chad Vader to review Delinquent Habits discography
+
”The review challenge” Episode 2 * Chad Vader Challenged D~Nice to review Dubee´s discography
+
Episode 3; Chad Vader & Johnny B´s Mac Mall discogs breakdown
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 12:02:41 AM by Chad Vader »

penenstamp

The only album I've properly listened to to judge it fairly is "Vengeance Is Mine". That was a pretty good album.

P the Golden Child

• Lil Geezy
everyone has there opinion but xorcist is dope as fuck G, i give it a 3 and a half outta five, unforgiven was fire aswell it gets a good four, vengance is mine is the greatest lyrical album in my book 5/5. nefarious was subpar, 2 and a half to three outta five. i loved initation, big hollis laid some fire ass beats on this one plus it introduced t nutty too the world 4/5. and he shall appear was a greatest hits, i give it a 4/5 the bonus tracks where the shit though. overall x raided is the greatest lyricist, free raided loc!!!

Al Bundy

damn chad.. i was surprised to see psycho-active rated so low! that's his best album imo.

unforgiven is probably his second best

Xorcist is ill as fuck too if you can get past the shitty vocal quality due to it being recorded over the phone

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
link=topic=200286.msg2028162#msg2028162 date=1226303581]

”The review challenge” Episode 4 * { E. B. K.} 4 Challenged Chad Vader to review X-Raided´s discogs

Who is X-Raided?
Anerae Veshaughn Brown, better known as X-Raided, is an American rapper from Sacramento, California. He is the cousin of rapper, Luni Coleone[1].
Born in Waco, Texas, Anerae Brown and his family moved to Sacramento, California when he was young.

Discography;
[/quote]

x really first cd . u can diff tell this is the early 90s rap.
production was on point and lyrics. this was the cd that sent to prison so it kinda had that real rap REAL street music.
Rating;
4/5

X-Raided; Xorcist 1995

ok so this is xraided first cd over the phone.when i first heard this i was kinda like i dont  know . it sounds crapy but when it hit me . i was like shit this is done over the phone talking about real shit and the  murder case. i thought that the production on this cd was WAY better than psycho active. light a blunt chill with a homie turn the speakers up and u will hear what i hear trust me.
Rating;
5/5

X-Raided Unforgiven 1999

ok this cd u can tell that the sound is WAY better than the other cds . he came hard on this cd but for me it  was missing something. i dont really like this cd so i never play it.
Rating
2/5

OK THIS IS THE CD EVERY ONE SHOULD HAVE. every song on hear is dope as fuck. its got c-bo brotha lynch and much more. in one song he gives props to flesh n bone { from bone thugs } they went to the same prison . my fav song is the hole  witch is track 2. dont skip that track trust me.
rating
5/5  <======= my fav cd

well ima agree with chad on this one. was ok had to speak some tracks.
one track to look out for is track 9 when the smoke clears ft kingpin <=======this guy can rap. i have never seen any pic of him or a myspace and no information  has been found on him . i have looked all over the net.
rating
3/5

this is a great cd . x has started his own lable . MADMAN RECORDS. this cd has the hole hang on it. t-nutty big no love and others. this cd is a must have every track is dope. production is a 10. tracks to look out for . 1 and 11 are my fav.
rating
5/5

agian ima agree with chad . this didnt do shit for me
rating
2/5

cd was crap
rating
1/5 :-[

thing about this cd it was old lryics over new beats.Most of the remixes are songs are from his previous albums.
rating
2/5

X-Raided Ignition 2007

this cd sucked . x was only on 2 song. dont even by this or download trust me.
rating
0/5

=====================================================
                                    challenge
City of Kings

this cd IS FUCKEN DOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. thats all ima say download by it do whatever it takes u to get this cd.
this is x raided and KINGPIN
rating
5/5
                                 hear comes the challenge kingpin has been  on a couple x raided cds. i have no information or a pic of this guy. ima give 20+ karma if any one can find me information on this guy.

==========================================================
if any one wants any of thes cd well   U KNOW WHAT TO DO  ;D
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 01:42:06 PM by { E. B. K.} 4 click clack GANG »

Dogg Ly Dogg

Psycho Active is a 5/5 classic to me and so Xorcist

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!

shit....  :P I know "Psycho Active" is considered a cult classic.....
but if you look at it from a person looking in 15 years+ later,shit sounds a little ehhhh  :P
But these challenges is quite interesting,I get to check out artists I normally wouldn't check.
I'm a Lynch and C-Bo fan but that's about it from Sacramento.... I'm open to check out "new" artists... so thanks/props to EBK4 for this challenge.
X-Raided got some heaters for sure....  ;)

we chall do it agian  ;D

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I only got these four in rotation...didn't even know he had all those albums...

Psycho Active
Xorcist
Unforgiven
Vengeance Is Mine

P the Golden Child

• Lil Geezy
did ya'll copp xorcist when it first came out? if so the quality wouldnt matter i remember when i got that clearly, i was 9 yrs old and that was the shit for real!!!

P the Golden Child

• Lil Geezy
ebk kingpin is from stockton, he got transfered to another pen after sac a indo came out c/o's started hating. dott dogg was transfered aswell after unforgiven

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ebk kingpin is from stockton, he got transfered to another pen after sac a indo came out c/o's started hating. dott dogg was transfered aswell after unforgiven

u got any info on him pic or any cds?????

Chad Vader

did ya'll copp xorcist when it first came out?
if so the quality wouldnt matter i remember when i got that clearly,
I was 9 yrs old and that was the shit for real!!!

as I stated above (in the OG post);

but for a new listener as me shit sounds a little dated.

I see your point  ;)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG

Who is X-Raided?

Discography;

To go trough a discography as deep as 11 albums,when you hardly have heard any of their shit before is quite a challenge.  :P
So I will do this more like a quick breakdown of each album.

It sounds like a demo. X-Raided got stories,but his delivery is amateurish.
The production is based on well known samples,which has been flipped better.
I know it's considered a cult classic amongst X-Raided fans.... but for a new listener as me shit sounds a little dated.
Rating;
2/5

X-Raided; Xorcist 1995

This is recorded over the phone from jail  :P
The production on this one is a lot better (and original)..... but I can't hardly hear shit what X-Raided raps  :laugh:
The features makes up a little....but it's a X-Raided album so he takes care of most of the rapping.
Rating;
2/5

X-Raided Unforgiven 1999

This is more like it,this shit is banging. Tight beats and raps......
Yeah... I can recommend this one.
Rating;
4/5

Some dark shit,the beats bangs for the most part... some tracks got go,but overall it's pretty dope.
Rating;
3.5/5

Had to skip half of the tracks on this one,but it got some heaters.
Rating;
3/5

yet to check
Rating;

This one got some heaters,but most of the tracks is average....
Rating;
3/5

Rating;
2/5

Rating;
2/5

X-Raided Ignition 2007

yet to check
Rating;

Overall opinion;
Shit started off a little sketchy,the first couple of albums sounded like demo's.  :P
Then shit picked up around 1999,with his third album,which in my opinion is his best.
Something went wrong around 2002,shit sounds like some demo shit again  :P :-\.....