Author Topic: Fastest growing religion since Sept. 11th? Still Islam!!!!  (Read 724 times)

infinite59

Fastest growing religion since Sept. 11th? Still Islam!!!!
« on: November 04, 2002, 04:39:53 PM »
The media can attempt to demonize and demoralize Islam till it's last breathe, till the last day, till the end of this life, and we still continue to grow!!!  In America, the rate of people converting to Islam has only increased since Sept 11th.  The same is true for Islam internationally.  You can't suppress the truth.  The truth stands alone.  It is dependant on nothing!!  Islam is everywhere now.  And we will continue to be the fastest growing religion, from now till the last day!!!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Fastest growing religion since Sept. 11th? Still Islam!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2002, 10:39:31 PM »
Amen
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2002, 11:19:19 PM »
Those are some pretty strong statements.  When saying "The truth stands alone" Are you implying Islam is the one true religion?  It comes off that way.  If you are not trying to make such a statement perhaps you should reconsider your wording.  If you do hold to that statement perhaps you have found your answer for lack of supporters from outside the muslim faith.  

Also, the statement that Islam will always continue to be the fastest growing religion is a bit extreme.  I'm guess you are just excited and overstated yourself, but in the event thats not the case...  For Islam to be the fastest growing religion forever is a mathematical impossibility.  Rate of growth cannot be sustained when you have a fixed population (granted the population grows but lets be a little realistic).  You already stated that Islam had "above a 100% increase" this past year.  If that is the case then the amount of islamic convertees doubled.  The muslim population cannot double every year because eventually we run out of people.  So it is obvious the rate of growth will at the very least slow down.  But , it eventually will not be the fastest growing.  Eventually let's assume half of the world population is islamic, while another religion has say 1000 suporters.  That other religion can have a 200% growth rate by simply increasing to 2000 people.  Islam controlling half the population would have to take over the world to double in size.  So obviously they will not always be the fastest growing.  

Another interesting point.  Judaism does not actively recruit new members.  In fact strict hebrew rabbi's are taught to reject, initially, those seeking to enter their faith and only after 3 attempts will they be allowed the "chance" to join.  

So who is islam really competing against? Christianity already covers a large portion of the population.  So for christianity to have a high growth rate it would be more difficult than for islam to have a high growth rate since islam needs to recruit less to grow faster.  Especially in America, the country is primarily christian.  It is impossible for christianity to grow faster than islam here.  We control at least 60% of the population.  For us to double in size is impossible since there is only 40% of the population left (if my estimation is correct).  

Futhermore the American Media's criticism of islam is no different than its criticism of anything else.  The roman catholic religion is at times criticized to, it just so happens that catholics aren't blowing up buildings on american soil.  Had a number of crazy christians went nutso and started shooting up schools im sure it would be in the news.  Do you expect the media to just not tell us whats happening in the country?  

I have nothing else left to say.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2002, 02:16:50 AM »
:)

*Devils Advocate enters Room*

Islam is the fastest growing religion, as far as number of new members annually (Millions join, or convert a year... possibly because to "convert" you only need to repeat a phrase).... that's cool and all... however :)

The fastest growing religion, percentage wise, is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, who actively seek converts through missionary work throughout the world.  The church is growing at twice the rate of Islam, even though "converting" or joining the church is a complicated process involving a series of discussions, being baptised, etc.  If you take into account all the OTHER christian churches in the world, there is a much higher christianity 'conversion' rate than 'muslim' conversion rate...

With all that said, So what? It doesn't mean anything.  

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2002, 02:12:59 PM »
Yo ant man ur the most intelligent cat on this board.. 8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2002, 03:24:41 PM »
trauma, it is very naive of you to say joining Islam requires one to just repeat a phrase

recititaion of the shahada is only the beginning step
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2002, 04:27:07 PM »
trauma, it is very naive of you to say joining Islam requires one to just repeat a phrase

recititaion of the shahada is only the beginning step

Word... I have a strong aversion to part of the song Trauma is singing.  More times then not the exact opposite of what Trauma describes is true.  Ask any Muslim who regularly attends the mosque for Jumma prayer and he will tell you that people who convert to Islam are much more zealous in their practice of the religion then people who were raised Muslim.

Moreover, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, period!  We are the second largest religion as is.  We are 1 billion deep.  Christianity is 6 billion deep.  But eventually we will catch up to Christianity and eclipse it.  Did you know that in America the statistics indicate that by the year 2,015 that there will be more young black men in Islam than in Christianity.  That is no minor occurence considering that until the 1900's there was virtually no signs of Islam amongst black men in this country!!!!  

Reason being, Christians devilishly forced their religion on others, and made black Muslim "chattel" from Africa convert to Christianity.  They stripped them of any memory of their name and religion through 300 years of oppression.  They used the Bible to justify this madness, teaching them (black men) that they were descendants of Noah's discraced relative Hamm.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 04:31:31 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2002, 08:35:34 PM »
Actually, there's only 2 billion christians in the world, not 6 billion.  So your plan is  even closer!!!!!!

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2002, 03:29:08 AM »
Actually, there's only 2 billion christians in the world, not 6 billion.  So your plan is  even closer!!!!!!

Takbir!!! Alahu Akbar! Takbir! Alahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2002, 09:45:04 AM »
LOL

*pumps fist*

TAKBIR!!!
ALLAHU AKBAR!!

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2002, 04:16:03 PM »

Takbir!!! Alahu Akbar! Takbir! Alahu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means?

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2002, 08:13:47 PM »
*Translated*

Killl whitey!!! Kill Whitey!!!!

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2002, 09:29:11 PM »
^LOL at kill whitey

QUUUAKKEEE HU AKBAARR!!!!!! :D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2002, 10:00:49 AM »
it means God is Great.... ::)

- Lewis Carroll

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2002, 11:19:45 AM »
Largest religions in the world:
Christianity - 2 Billion
Islam - 1.2 Billion
Hinduism - 900 Million