Author Topic: Mighty Casey...  (Read 198 times)

S.G.V.

Mighty Casey...
« on: December 09, 2002, 01:44:59 AM »
Mighty Casey is a cat outta Cambridge, Mass....i think the source had him in their mini underground section one time...but im not sure...hes got an EP called Liquorland...hes pretty tight...some funny ass lyrics...hes got a video on BET right now called White Girls it is realesed as a 12" b-side is called Makin Sure which is pretty tight too...shit is tight...its a parady of Grandmaster Flash - White Lines it has me rollin whenever i hear it....u can get at me if u want it...i got it...hes got his own label called Busted Lip...and this song Original Rudebwoy is supposed to be his next single...its gonna be released as a 12" b-side song is called Liquorland II...at the bottom is the link to hear the Original Rudebwoy song....this guy is tight so peep it out....

http://elsa.photo.net/pals/Mighty%20Casey%202.mp3
« Last Edit: December 09, 2002, 01:50:52 AM by S.G.V. »

S.G.V.

Re:Mighty Casey...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2002, 12:37:56 PM »
ok i guess everyones gonna sleep...

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 01:17:03 PM »
I seen his video on BET and it's disgustingly horrible.

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2002, 02:47:32 PM »
lol its just low budget...its funny as hell to me

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2002, 02:53:26 PM »
It's an alright track.  Haven't seen the video just heard it of the first time here.  I'm going to keep this, but nothing that really grabbed me and caught my attention.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2002, 03:06:55 PM »
white girls was a funny ass track...first time i saw it i was blitzed out my mind and i was dyin...but yeah the video is on some low budget shit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2002, 06:57:41 PM »
It's an alright track.  Haven't seen the video just heard it of the first time here.  I'm going to keep this, but nothing that really grabbed me and caught my attention.
yea that track i linked was ok...white girls is much better i think....